Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MMA I: Boys & Girls in America (General Discussion & Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMA I: Boys & Girls in America (General Discussion & Role Playing Thread)

It never mattered who you were. The Coliseum never failed to take your breath away. The stone pillars, the marble facade, the lights ...

The only thing more impressive than it's design was the fact it could be filled. To the brim, and be sure that when the PW Royal Rumble rolls around, it would be. And it's massive parking lot will be filled too.

But our story starts far away from the Mecca that is our beloved Coliseum. Our story starts all the way on the other side of that parking lot. Across the highway and across another, smaller parking lot, with cracked pavement and litter and empty bottles of liquid cowardice ...

It opens on a building the color of sand. A building that may have been white once. A building with three red letters drilled above its entrance.

MMA.

Unlike the Coliseum, this derelict monument to debauchery and low expectations wasn't a sports venue. But rather a homosexual bathhouse.

For our audience members who aren't familiar with gay culture, you'll have to forgive your humble and blushing narrator for leaving you in the dark regarding the nature of such a venue.

But my modesty can be pushed to such a limit to explain ... MMA never stood for Mixed Martial Arts, as the sporting world would assume. But rather ... Man on Man Action.

And perhaps that's what stood out to a Mr. Mad Dog Henrietta Smith when he purchased the building, which had been shut down after much petition from the dignified people who owned the Coliseum.

For Mr. Smith, Man on Man Action sounded like a swell name for a fledgling professional wrestling promotion.

And that morning, as the sun beat down on that old, decrepit building, as Mr. Smith stepped from his Uber driver's Honda Civic ...

As he looked at his roster, brave men and women waiting outside MMA's shuttered front entrance, with chips on their shoulders and fire in their hearts ...

He was more sure than ever he made the right decision ...

"Guys," he said. "There's mops and coveralls as soon as you enter the building. We gotta make this place presentable for our debut event. Let's get to work!"

Re: MMA I: Boys & Girls in America (General Discussion & Role Playing Thread)

Chaos Kid arrives at the MMA building, late but there, he takes one look at this sand coloured building and shakes his head
    “OMG is this really the place?”

He steps inside, hoping to see something that resemble an wrestling arena, but all he sees is the inside in a worst state that it was inside, thinking to himself “How on earth is this going to be turned into anything half decent, what was this guy thinking when he bought this”

Chaos Kid looks around seeing guys working on getting this place ready, he shrugs his shoulders and grabs a broom and start sweeping all the dirt and mess around into piles of dirt

Comment

Chaos Kid arrives at the MMA building, late but there, he takes one look at this sand coloured building and shakes his head
      “OMG is this really the place?”

He steps inside, hoping to see something that resemble an wrestling arena, but all he sees is the inside in a worst state that it was inside, thinking to himself “How on earth is this going to be turned into anything half decent, what was this guy thinking when he bought this”

Chaos Kid looks around seeing guys working on getting this place ready, he shrugs his shoulders and grabs a broom and start sweeping all the dirt and mess around into piles of dirt

Comment

Mad Dog finished yelling at the contractors in spanish, not realizing they were portugese and couldn't understand him.

He looked up at the ceiling of the first floor and hoped they could cut that hole in it in three weeks. That Dragon Storm guy looked like a high flyer. It wouldn't do to have his flyers hitting their heads on the ceiling ...

Plus he had to plug all those glory holes ...

He shook his head. The idea of MMA was fun as hell but all the work ...

Then Mad Dog took a look at Chaos Kid, sweeping up like he was mad at the asbestos ...

Mad Dog didn't know about Chaos. On one hand it was easy to be sympathetic ... the kid owned his own wrestling fed not too long ago. Went under. Like most. And then there was the injury. AT one point the kid was considered one of the hottest prospects in the business ...

On the under hand? What an asshole! Seriously!

The Chaos Kid could be the most beloved wrestler in the promotion. Or the most hated. Who knew how that was gonna happen?

One thing was for sure though. He was a good catch from a promoters perspective. That hardcore, brawling style would draw.

Comment

Mad Dog finished yelling at the contractors in spanish, not realizing they were portugese and couldn't understand him.

He looked up at the ceiling of the first floor and hoped they could cut that hole in it in three weeks. That Dragon Storm guy looked like a high flyer. It wouldn't do to have his flyers hitting their heads on the ceiling ...

Plus he had to plug all those glory holes ...

He shook his head. The idea of MMA was fun as hell but all the work ...

Then Mad Dog took a look at Chaos Kid, sweeping up like he was mad at the asbestos ...

Mad Dog didn't know about Chaos. On one hand it was easy to be sympathetic ... the kid owned his own wrestling fed not too long ago. Went under. Like most. And then there was the injury. AT one point the kid was considered one of the hottest prospects in the business ...

On the under hand? What an asshole! Seriously!

The Chaos Kid could be the most beloved wrestler in the promotion. Or the most hated. Who knew how that was gonna happen?

One thing was for sure though. He was a good catch from a promoters perspective. That hardcore, brawling style would draw.

Comment

Dragon Storm checks his GPS, "looks like this is the place" and
            walks into the MMA building. "Oh look there is Chaos Kid
            apparently the wrestling trivia leagues took a toll on him and
            he retired to become a janitor". Dragon Storm grabs a mop and
            bucket and begins cleaning years of dirt from the floor.

"This must be the former TNA Asylum and I bet Mad Dog bought this
            place for $1".

Comment

place for $1".

Comment

Chaos Kid glances over as he hears the front door creeks open, as he spots Dragon Storm enter the building, Chaos Kid leans on the brush, and chuckles to himself.

“Ah What the hell” he mutters to himself, Chaos Kid walk towards Dragon storm

“Hello shadow, what bring you to a dump like this? And while you are here you can make yourself useful” as Chaos Kid passes the brush to Dragon storm

Comment

Chaos Kid glances over as he hears the front door creeks open, as he spots Dragon Storm enter the building, Chaos Kid leans on the brush, and chuckles to himself.

“Hello shadow, what bring you to a dump like this? And while you are here you can make yourself useful” as Chaos Kid passes the brush to Dragon storm

Comment

Originally posted by dragonstorm View Post

place for $1".
                    Oh! My! God! A dollar!? Have some respect, buster! You know how many robes and other entrance attire I had to pawn to afford this place?

I had to sell my leather jacket with the tassels, man! The tassels!

You damn kids today! I -

Originally posted by Chaos Kid View Post

*Mad Dog steps carefully between Chaos and Dragon. Having these guys get into a fight would be terrible for business. Whatever went down, it was imperative to the survival of MMA that it went down in an MMA ring ...

Which he had to remember to buy later in the week!

Comment

Originally posted by dragonstorm View Post

place for $1".
                      Oh! My! God! A dollar!? Have some respect, buster! You know how many robes and other entrance attire I had to pawn to afford this place?

I had to sell my leather jacket with the tassels, man! The tassels!

You damn kids today! I -

Originally posted by Chaos Kid View Post

*Mad Dog steps carefully between Chaos and Dragon. Having these guys get into a fight would be terrible for business. Whatever went down, it was imperative to the survival of MMA that it went down in an MMA ring ...

Which he had to remember to buy later in the week!

Comment

Chaos Kid spots Mad Dog trying to get in-between Chaos and Dragon Storm, Chaos Kid looks Dog up and down

“Look Pup, this is between me and shadow, make yourself useful and get a dam ring, I know what you are thinking pup that me and shadow is going to start fighting and wreck the place….newsflash the place is already wrecked. Don’t get me wrong I don’t like shadow and probably more than likely Shadow doesn’t like me but after a decade of fighting I think we both have a level of respect for each other.”

Chaos Kid looks around at the rest of the wrestlers in the building
                        “Anyhow you should be grateful we are here, cause looking around here I don’t see much”

Chaos Kid looks at Mad Dog, looking him up and down
                        “yeah I don’t see much at all”

Comment

Chaos Kid spots Mad Dog trying to get in-between Chaos and Dragon Storm, Chaos Kid looks Dog up and down

“Look Pup, this is between me and shadow, make yourself useful and get a dam ring, I know what you are thinking pup that me and shadow is going to start fighting and wreck the place….newsflash the place is already wrecked. Don’t get me wrong I don’t like shadow and probably more than likely Shadow doesn’t like me but after a decade of fighting I think we both have a level of respect for each other.”

Chaos Kid looks around at the rest of the wrestlers in the building
                          “Anyhow you should be grateful we are here, cause looking around here I don’t see much”

Chaos Kid looks at Mad Dog, looking him up and down
                          “yeah I don’t see much at all”

Comment

*Dragon Storm grabs the brush from Chaos Kid*

"Thanks "kid", where are all these other losers that are supposed
                            to be helping clean up this stinking pile of trash place?

*A brick falls and hits Chaos Kid on the head*

"That will leave a mark."

Comment

*Dragon Storm grabs the brush from Chaos Kid*

"Thanks "kid", where are all these other losers that are supposed
                              to be helping clean up this stinking pile of trash place?

*A brick falls and hits Chaos Kid on the head*

"That will leave a mark."

Comment

Working...
                              X