Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MMA I: Boys & Girls in America (General Discussion & Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MMA I: Boys & Girls in America (General Discussion & Role Playing Thread)

"Shame about that protein shake Chaos. I'm sure the protein would not help
    your flabby arms anyways. What's the deal with all these Japanese people running? I assume there is a Pokemon Go! competition going on around here. I don't know this is
    getting pretty strange around here. Where are all the hot
    chicks and more importantly where the hell is my pyro and
    don't tell me the fire marshall said no."

*Dragon Storm enters a room and sees Mr K wearing a ball gag
    and robe. Dragon Storm quickly shuts the door.*

"Damn 50 shades of K going on around here. I guess I am going to have to sign my match contract
    a little later on. The question is who do I want to face first? I suppose I should face a newcomer
    before taking on Chaos Kid just so Kid can write his will."
    Last edited by dragonstorm; 02-21-2017, 08:26 PM.

Comment

"Shame about that protein shake Chaos. I'm sure the protein would not help
      your flabby arms anyways. What's the deal with all these Japanese people running? I assume there is a Pokemon Go! competition going on around here. I don't know this is
      getting pretty strange around here. Where are all the hot
      chicks and more importantly where the hell is my pyro and
      don't tell me the fire marshall said no."

*Dragon Storm enters a room and sees Mr K wearing a ball gag
      and robe. Dragon Storm quickly shuts the door.*

"Damn 50 shades of K going on around here. I guess I am going to have to sign my match contract
      a little later on. The question is who do I want to face first? I suppose I should face a newcomer
      before taking on Chaos Kid just so Kid can write his will."

Comment

Hours later, Mad Dog, Chaos and Dragon left the KawaGuchi building ...

The skies have darkened and it had begun to rain.

Mad Dog lifted his nose in the air.

"Soon," he said. "Soon."

Comment

"Soon," he said. "Soon."

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Dog Smith View Post

"Soon," he said. "Soon."
            Suddenly Mad Dog feels a tap on his shoulder with something very hard, as he turns around he see Chaos Kid with a metal baseball bat, as it draping across his shoulder
            “I wanted some alone time with you, and I want to make something completely clear, with what this a building we are about to compete in was originally and this sexual deviant I have had the misfortune to meet you have me concerned into what I am getting into. Therefore me and my friend…..”

Chaos Kid taps the baseball bat against the ground just to make sure he’s got Mad Dog attention
            “as I was saying me and my friend have concerns, that is you make this future project of yours into some kind of wrestling sex den or something that is going to irk me, then me and my friend will get to know you a hell of a lot better, if you got my meaning”

Comment

"Soon," he said. "Soon."
              Suddenly Mad Dog feels a tap on his shoulder with something very hard, as he turns around he see Chaos Kid with a metal baseball bat, as it draping across his shoulder
              “I wanted some alone time with you, and I want to make something completely clear, with what this a building we are about to compete in was originally and this sexual deviant I have had the misfortune to meet you have me concerned into what I am getting into. Therefore me and my friend…..”

Chaos Kid taps the baseball bat against the ground just to make sure he’s got Mad Dog attention
              “as I was saying me and my friend have concerns, that is you make this future project of yours into some kind of wrestling sex den or something that is going to irk me, then me and my friend will get to know you a hell of a lot better, if you got my meaning”

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos Kid View Post

*Mad Dog looks from the bat to the Kid.

"Hey, man. I thought you were the Chaos Kid. Not the PG Kid.

I can't promise you anything regarding the MMA Arena. But if it makes you feel any better? There probably won't be any more or less sex at our event then you see at any other wrestling event.

But my real intentions are pure. I'm on the wrong side of thirty. I don't have a lot of matches left. I just wanna be involved in some way ... in the sport I love. That's it, homeboy. And yeah ... if I make a bit of money in the process ... if WE ALL make a little bit of money in the process? Rock & Roll, man."

*Mad Dog looks back at the sky.

"Anyway, this is personal to me. You'll find out why later in the week."

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos Kid View Post

I can't promise you anything regarding the MMA Arena. But if it makes you feel any better? There probably won't be any more or less sex at our event then you see at any other wrestling event.

But my real intentions are pure. I'm on the wrong side of thirty. I don't have a lot of matches left. I just wanna be involved in some way ... in the sport I love. That's it, homeboy. And yeah ... if I make a bit of money in the process ... if WE ALL make a little bit of money in the process? Rock & Roll, man."

Comment

Chaos Kid taps the bat against the floor

"You really don't know me do you, but I respect your answer....you say it personal, I say it business, don,t let your heart rule your head"

Chaos kid walks away from Mad Dog, towards a couple of homeless bums who are warming their hands on a burning bin

Comment

Chaos Kid taps the bat against the floor

"You really don't know me do you, but I respect your answer....you say it personal, I say it business, don,t let your heart rule your head"

Chaos kid walks away from Mad Dog, towards a couple of homeless bums who are warming their hands on a burning bin

Comment

Mad Dog's eyebrow went up in suspense.

*Holy shit, he thought. He's not gonna beat up those homeless people, is he?

Comment

Mad Dog's eyebrow went up in suspense.

*Holy shit, he thought. He's not gonna beat up those homeless people, is he?

Comment

*Dragon Storm watches the confrontation between Chaos Kid and Mad Dog. He starts walking towards the homeless and
                            the burning bin.*

"I thought Chaos was going to bash Mad Dog's head in. I guess the years go by and
                            Chaos loses his touch on savagery. Needless to say I will make up for it."

*Dragon Storm attacks the homeless bums and beats them with a tire iron and rolls the flaming barrel at Chaos and Mad Dog.*

Comment

*Dragon Storm watches the confrontation between Chaos Kid and Mad Dog. He starts walking towards the homeless and
                              the burning bin.*

"I thought Chaos was going to bash Mad Dog's head in. I guess the years go by and
                              Chaos loses his touch on savagery. Needless to say I will make up for it."

*Dragon Storm attacks the homeless bums and beats them with a tire iron and rolls the flaming barrel at Chaos and Mad Dog.*

Comment

*Mad Dog still didn't know what Chaos's deal was.

But he was even more surprised by Dragon's actions.

But still, he thought, there were two sides to every story ... and he began to walk away.

But just then an angel appeared on his shoulder. The Angel was dressed just as Mad Dog was when he won the PW Intercontinental title. Rebel Red Trunks, Blue Knee pads with red bandanas tied around them, White boots.

The Angel looked good.

"Hold on there, you sexy, sexy, mother fucker," the Angel said. "You're not gonna let Dragon Storm savagely beat up those homeless people are you?"

Mad Dog looked down. "Yeah, I kinda was."

"Ooooh ..." The Angel made a tsk, tsk sound. "That's not very Technico, bro. That's not very Technico of you at all...".

"Yeah, you're right." Mad Dog looked to his other shoulder. "Is the Devil Guy coming to? I'd kind of like to get his take on this too ..."

The Angel shook his head. "No, that guy went to jail. He kept taking his dick out on the subway and slapping people with it."

Mad Dog laughed. "Awesome!"

The Angel flicked Mad Dog's ear. "No, Dog! Not awesome! Not even a little bit awesome!"

"Oh, yeah, right, you're right! I know what I gotta do now!"

And just like that Mad Dog ran over to Dragon and pulled the tire iron out of his hands.

Comment

Working...
                                X