Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MMA I: Boys & Girls in America (General Discussion & Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MMA I: Boys & Girls in America (General Discussion & Role Playing Thread)

Originally posted by Mistress View Post
    Very interesting but I'm only here to bust balls...
    The Ball Buster. Yeah, I could put that on a t-shirt ...

Originally posted by Chaos Kid View Post
    am i reading this right or maybe I got the wrong end of the stick, but you only got a 24 hour window to post promos, and the whole event is only 4 days, if it was roughly a week, then people who are usually busy with work or family life would make it easier for them to take part. Otherwise you might have a guy/gal who been working a long shift at work and the last thing on his/her mind is writing promos, with a larger window you also got a chance to do a promo reacting to your opponent promo, so I would suggest stretching out the event a little.
    I could make it longer I guess. I'll workshop it with the others and see what's up. See what the consensus is. I do wanna balance having a good window with making the event quick. But we could probably do both.

Comment

Mr. KawaGuchi was a polite, middle aged man who alway smiled.

Apron arrival, he ushered Mad Dog and Dragonstorm to the large, comfortable chairs in front of his desk. Then he sat in his own chair and poured on the honey.

"Haha! Mad Dog Smith in my office! What a day!" He pumped a fist in the air. " I am so excited about this opportunity."

Mad Dog smiled. "Well, we're excited about this opportunity too, sir. KawaGuchi is such a strong, recognized, international brand. To have it on our ring mat would do wonders for the prestige of our promotion."

"You do me too much honor, Mr. Smith. But before we get down to business ... do you have the collectible we talked about?" Mr. KawaGuchi smiled wider at this.

Mad Dog of course, had remembered to bring it. "That is correct, Mr. K. The leader of a company this big has to look sharp so ... I give you ...".

Mad Dog opened his brief case and pulled out the folded ring robe. It was the white one with the blue boa sewn into it.

Mr. K took it eagerly when Mad Dog offered it across the table. He unfolded the robe and began to smell it, to Mad Dog and Dragon's surprise.

"Oh, very good!" He said, smelling the robe again and moaning heavily. "Thank you, Mr. Smith! You have no idea how badly I wanted this!"

Mad Dog and Dragon sat in shocked silence as Mr. K took off his blazer and slipped into the robe.

"Do I look like you, Mr. Smith? Do I look sexy?"

"Holy shit," Mad Dog whispered to himself.

"Haha! I knew it! Everyone tells us we look alike!"

As Mr. K's moaning became louder, and undeniably sexual, the office door flew open. And a young man walked in quickly.

"Mr. KawaGuchi! We have a problem with research and dev-"

Mr. K started screaming in a booming Japanese voice. He grabbed a magazine off the table, one that Mad Dog hadn't noticed before titled, "Japanese Tentacle Pervert Quarterly," and started rolling it up.

Then in English, Mr. K said, "I told you not to bother me in front of our esteemed guest! Now you must be punished!"

"Ahhh! I'm so sorry, Mr. KawaGuchi!"

"YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE, WORM!" Then Mr. K turned to Mr. Smith and smiled calmly. "I'm so sorry, Mr. Smith. This will not take too long ..."

And out Mr. K went, running in the ring robe.

"Holy shit," Mad Dog said, turning to Dragon.

Comment

Mr. KawaGuchi was a polite, middle aged man who alway smiled.

Apron arrival, he ushered Mad Dog and Dragonstorm to the large, comfortable chairs in front of his desk. Then he sat in his own chair and poured on the honey.

"Haha! Mad Dog Smith in my office! What a day!" He pumped a fist in the air. " I am so excited about this opportunity."

Mad Dog smiled. "Well, we're excited about this opportunity too, sir. KawaGuchi is such a strong, recognized, international brand. To have it on our ring mat would do wonders for the prestige of our promotion."

"You do me too much honor, Mr. Smith. But before we get down to business ... do you have the collectible we talked about?" Mr. KawaGuchi smiled wider at this.

Mad Dog of course, had remembered to bring it. "That is correct, Mr. K. The leader of a company this big has to look sharp so ... I give you ...".

Mad Dog opened his brief case and pulled out the folded ring robe. It was the white one with the blue boa sewn into it.

Mr. K took it eagerly when Mad Dog offered it across the table. He unfolded the robe and began to smell it, to Mad Dog and Dragon's surprise.

"Oh, very good!" He said, smelling the robe again and moaning heavily. "Thank you, Mr. Smith! You have no idea how badly I wanted this!"

Mad Dog and Dragon sat in shocked silence as Mr. K took off his blazer and slipped into the robe.

"Do I look like you, Mr. Smith? Do I look sexy?"

"Holy shit," Mad Dog whispered to himself.

"Haha! I knew it! Everyone tells us we look alike!"

As Mr. K's moaning became louder, and undeniably sexual, the office door flew open. And a young man walked in quickly.

"Mr. KawaGuchi! We have a problem with research and dev-"

Mr. K started screaming in a booming Japanese voice. He grabbed a magazine off the table, one that Mad Dog hadn't noticed before titled, "Japanese Tentacle Pervert Quarterly," and started rolling it up.

Then in English, Mr. K said, "I told you not to bother me in front of our esteemed guest! Now you must be punished!"

"Ahhh! I'm so sorry, Mr. KawaGuchi!"

"YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE, WORM!" Then Mr. K turned to Mr. Smith and smiled calmly. "I'm so sorry, Mr. Smith. This will not take too long ..."

And out Mr. K went, running in the ring robe.

"Holy shit," Mad Dog said, turning to Dragon.

Comment

Chaos Kid is walking along the corridor drinking a protein shake, when a young Japanese guy comes running around the corner straight into Chaos Kid, knocking the shake out of his hand and to the floor. Chaos Kid looks at the shake on the floor and then the young guy, however before he could react, a Japanese gentleman come around the corner wearing a white robe with a blue boa and a roll up magazine in his hand.

Chaos Kid pick up the young Japanese guy from the floor roughly, then bows to the Japanese gentleman, “Kon'nichiwa, kore wa anata no monoda to omou”
          Chaos kid shoves the young guy towards the direction of the Japanese gentleman, and turns to look at his protein shake on the floor, shrugs his shoulders and walk off.

Comment

Chaos Kid is walking along the corridor drinking a protein shake, when a young Japanese guy comes running around the corner straight into Chaos Kid, knocking the shake out of his hand and to the floor. Chaos Kid looks at the shake on the floor and then the young guy, however before he could react, a Japanese gentleman come around the corner wearing a white robe with a blue boa and a roll up magazine in his hand.

Chaos Kid pick up the young Japanese guy from the floor roughly, then bows to the Japanese gentleman, “Kon'nichiwa, kore wa anata no monoda to omou”
            Chaos kid shoves the young guy towards the direction of the Japanese gentleman, and turns to look at his protein shake on the floor, shrugs his shoulders and walk off.

Comment

*As Chaos Kid walked into Mr. K's office, late as usual, Mad Dog was just finished defending himself to Dragonstorm.

"Okay! I didn't know he was a pervert! Okay!? But we need the money! You think you feel uncomortable? He was also asking for some ring worn trunks! That's a conflict of interest right there. I don't know what I'm gonna do about that-Oh, hey, Kid, what up?"

Comment

*As Chaos Kid walked into Mr. K's office, late as usual, Mad Dog was just finished defending himself to Dragonstorm.

"Okay! I didn't know he was a pervert! Okay!? But we need the money! You think you feel uncomortable? He was also asking for some ring worn trunks! That's a conflict of interest right there. I don't know what I'm gonna do about that-Oh, hey, Kid, what up?"

Comment

“What’s up?, what up is that I got some stupid jap running around the corner knocking my dam shake to the floor followed but some Japanese Ric Flair, I thought I had enough of the nut house.”

Chaos Kid notices that Dragon storm is smirking

“So the question I need to ask you pup, is why the hell is Shadow and myself here, we don’t really know you, we cant speak or vouch for you, so why are we here?”

Comment

“What’s up?, what up is that I got some stupid jap running around the corner knocking my dam shake to the floor followed but some Japanese Ric Flair, I thought I had enough of the nut house.”

“So the question I need to ask you pup, is why the hell is Shadow and myself here, we don’t really know you, we cant speak or vouch for you, so why are we here?”

Comment

Please don't call them that. PC term is Japanese American. I don't know why they're called that. This company isn't from America ...

But I haven't been a face for that long. I'm sure I'll get a pamphlet in the mail eventually.

As to why you guys are here? You guys are gonna sell this event! I got my big, beefy hardcore brawler, I got what I assume is a masked Japanese wrestler in Dragonstorm but I've been too embarressed to ask ...

Mr. K loves this shit! He's a huge mark for the wrestling! So I'd thought I'd bring you guys down here, we'd take some pics, sign some autographs, walk out of here with a check and buy that ring-

NO I ALREADY BOUGHT THE RING. OF COURSE! There's totally a ring. I'm just saying promotions cost money. There's other stuff I have to buy too.

Dragonstorm wants pyro, dude!

Comment

Please don't call them that. PC term is Japanese American. I don't know why they're called that. This company isn't from America ...

But I haven't been a face for that long. I'm sure I'll get a pamphlet in the mail eventually.

As to why you guys are here? You guys are gonna sell this event! I got my big, beefy hardcore brawler, I got what I assume is a masked Japanese wrestler in Dragonstorm but I've been too embarressed to ask ...

Mr. K loves this shit! He's a huge mark for the wrestling! So I'd thought I'd bring you guys down here, we'd take some pics, sign some autographs, walk out of here with a check and buy that ring-

NO I ALREADY BOUGHT THE RING. OF COURSE! There's totally a ring. I'm just saying promotions cost money. There's other stuff I have to buy too.

Dragonstorm wants pyro, dude!

Comment

Chaos kid looks at Dragonstorm "You really want pyro, I think you need a kick up the ass myself"

Chaos Kid looks in the direction of Mad Dog, "So you want to make this event special, how about this as a suggestion, an open challenge for anyone who has the guts to answer it, a tag team challenge, Dragonstorm and myself vs anyone who think they good enough, dont get me wrong and probably Shadow will agree with me, we dont really like each other, we have been fighting against each other for a decade, we have been in all sort of matches, split a lot of each other blood, but if there is one guy in this business that i respect and that shadow"

Chaos Kid looks at the doorway, "In a minute this Japanese american freak is coming though that door and he gonna want to know what kind of main event you got planned, and that main event is gonna need to make money, we are money, and you know that, otherwise we wouldn't be in your office right now, having this conversation. I'm not here to play games or be anyone puppet, you know Dog you really dont know us, and that is something you are taking a risk with, so dont mess with us."

Chaos Kid hears footsteps coming towards the office

Comment

Chaos kid looks at Dragonstorm "You really want pyro, I think you need a kick up the ass myself"

Chaos Kid looks in the direction of Mad Dog, "So you want to make this event special, how about this as a suggestion, an open challenge for anyone who has the guts to answer it, a tag team challenge, Dragonstorm and myself vs anyone who think they good enough, dont get me wrong and probably Shadow will agree with me, we dont really like each other, we have been fighting against each other for a decade, we have been in all sort of matches, split a lot of each other blood, but if there is one guy in this business that i respect and that shadow"

Chaos Kid looks at the doorway, "In a minute this Japanese american freak is coming though that door and he gonna want to know what kind of main event you got planned, and that main event is gonna need to make money, we are money, and you know that, otherwise we wouldn't be in your office right now, having this conversation. I'm not here to play games or be anyone puppet, you know Dog you really dont know us, and that is something you are taking a risk with, so dont mess with us."

Chaos Kid hears footsteps coming towards the office

Comment

Mr. K walked back into the room wearing a ball gag, and nothing but the robe Mad Dog had given to him, open, flapping around.

Everything was flapping around.

He grabbed a whip from his wall of weapons.

"I am so, sorry, everyone. I will only take another ten to fifteen minutes. I will be right back.

When Mr. K left again, Mad Dog turned to kid.

"Haha. Kid, great minds think alike. I'm not gonna spoil anything now but on Thursday, the full card is gonna be released on our official MYSpace. I think you'll pleased. Although what I have in mind goes deeper than a mere open challenge ...

"No! There's something ... PERSONAL ... at stake at Boys & Girls In America. Something that's been on my chest for a long time. Something to do with ... REVENGE!"

Mad Dog stares into the distance, not really looking at Chaos Kid at all. Dragonstorm waves a hand in front of his face but it's no use.

Mad Dog has journeyed far into the astral realm ... where fantasies of revenge blossom into action ...

Comment

Mr. K walked back into the room wearing a ball gag, and nothing but the robe Mad Dog had given to him, open, flapping around.

Everything was flapping around.

He grabbed a whip from his wall of weapons.

"I am so, sorry, everyone. I will only take another ten to fifteen minutes. I will be right back.

When Mr. K left again, Mad Dog turned to kid.

"Haha. Kid, great minds think alike. I'm not gonna spoil anything now but on Thursday, the full card is gonna be released on our official MYSpace. I think you'll pleased. Although what I have in mind goes deeper than a mere open challenge ...

"No! There's something ... PERSONAL ... at stake at Boys & Girls In America. Something that's been on my chest for a long time. Something to do with ... REVENGE!"

Mad Dog stares into the distance, not really looking at Chaos Kid at all. Dragonstorm waves a hand in front of his face but it's no use.

Mad Dog has journeyed far into the astral realm ... where fantasies of revenge blossom into action ...

Comment

Working...
                                X