Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MMA I: Boys & Girls in America (General Discussion & Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MMA I: Boys & Girls in America (General Discussion & Role Playing Thread)

Originally posted by Mad Dog Smith View Post
    *It snowed moderately as Mad Dog left the MMA arena. Chaos Kid and Dragonstorm were already gone. They left at the same time and Mad Dog had to follow them out to the parking lot to make sure they didn't fight for real.

It was an odd relationship, those two. They seemed to be each other's greatest rivals, and at the same time ... their fates seemed intertwined.

The Dog thought about this as he waited for Toshi's Honda Civic to come pick him up. His faithful, ever bare chested man servant was running late ... and it was cold ...

That's when Mad Dog looked up and realized he was not alone ...

Standing to his left, leaning against the building with a "Devil May Care" attitude, was the man with one name.

Lawrence.
    Lawrence slowly apporaches Mad Dog, taking one last puff on his cigerette before throwing it on the floor and stomping on it with his leather shoes.

He looks up at Mad Dog, but rathering than speaking, he pulls out a flask filled with rum and suggestively offers some.

Mad Dog hesitates, but eventually takes a sip.

It was then that Lawrence's Uber turned up. He stepped him, and drove away as Mad Dog looked surprised.

10 minutes later, [MENTION=108492]Mad Dog Smith[/MENTION] received a text message from Lawrence. It read:

I know about the tag division. And I know about your inner demons. Embrace them and partner with me in this new division. Good times, partying, drugs, money, women, sex and victory. Look how well I'm doing in the singles division! I've practically already won that! I'm sending you an address- meet me there at 10.

Comment

(*Editors Note: This scene takes place before MMA I: Boys and Girl in America.)

*Mad Dog looked at his phone with a furrowed brow. Then he texted ...

LOL! WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST SAY THAT BEFORE DRIVING AWAY?

Then Mad Dog selected the emoji for the eggplant because he honestly didn't know what that meant.

Then Mad Dog thought about it.

The Tag Division? How could Lawrence possibly know about that? He hadn't told anyone but ...

No, it couldn't be Mad Dog thought. That person wouldn't leak the info. How the hell did Lawrence find out?

And what about the proposition?

Mad Dog could use a partner ... But Lawrence is doing the Rudo thing. And Mad Dog is doing the Technico thing ...

Hmmmmm...

But Mad Dog did like Partying, Drugs, Money and Sex ...

Hmmmmm ...

Mad Dog had some thinking to do ...

Comment

(*Editors Note: This scene takes place before MMA I: Boys and Girl in America.)

*Mad Dog looked at his phone with a furrowed brow. Then he texted ...

LOL! WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST SAY THAT BEFORE DRIVING AWAY?

Then Mad Dog selected the emoji for the eggplant because he honestly didn't know what that meant.

Then Mad Dog thought about it.

The Tag Division? How could Lawrence possibly know about that? He hadn't told anyone but ...

No, it couldn't be Mad Dog thought. That person wouldn't leak the info. How the hell did Lawrence find out?

And what about the proposition?

Mad Dog could use a partner ... But Lawrence is doing the Rudo thing. And Mad Dog is doing the Technico thing ...

Hmmmmm...

But Mad Dog did like Partying, Drugs, Money and Sex ...

Hmmmmm ...

Mad Dog had some thinking to do ...

Comment

Working...
        X