X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PW Royal Rumble (2017) - Promos

Promos go here!

Re: PW Royal Rumble (2017) - Promos

Ladies and Gentlmen, I wanna confirm the news that everyone has heard since the thread went up.

Yes, I, Mad Dog Bartholemew Smith, have entered the Royal Rumble this year. And also, I have a match with Lony. I guy who I don't know but for some reason really wants to fight me.

I'll get to Lony here but I just wanted to say first ... as I have in the past, my days in the Colliseum are coming to end. I'm in the twilight of my career, and I wanna thank the people at PW for giving me these last few shots at doing what I love. Wrestling for the fine fans of the PW. And wrestling fans in general.

I wanna promise everybody that subscribes to the Rumble on the PW Network, I'm in fantastic shape, you'll see that at the uncoming unsolicited weigh-in I insist on doing before all My matches.

My hair is amazing. YOu'll see it at the weigh in. My girl Sharkiesha has really out done herself.

At the rumble I will be wearing tights sponsored by Dunkin' Donuts. I'm clearly the perfect spokesman for that company as they try to improve their image and get that sweet, sweet Starbucks money. My tights will be the color Rebel Red. And my make up will be entirely cruelty free.

Now about Lony ... I don't know what Lony's problem is with me. I don't even know who Lony is. I've never seen him before in my life.

But that being said, I have a lot of weird stalkers. If I get to give one the thrill of getting in the ring with his idol, that's fine. I'll try to put on a good show without hurting him too much.

Thank you everyone, I look forward to seeing ya'll at the Rumble.

Comment

Ladies and Gentlmen, I wanna confirm the news that everyone has heard since the thread went up.

Yes, I, Mad Dog Bartholemew Smith, have entered the Royal Rumble this year. And also, I have a match with Lony. I guy who I don't know but for some reason really wants to fight me.

I'll get to Lony here but I just wanted to say first ... as I have in the past, my days in the Colliseum are coming to end. I'm in the twilight of my career, and I wanna thank the people at PW for giving me these last few shots at doing what I love. Wrestling for the fine fans of the PW. And wrestling fans in general.

I wanna promise everybody that subscribes to the Rumble on the PW Network, I'm in fantastic shape, you'll see that at the uncoming unsolicited weigh-in I insist on doing before all My matches.

My hair is amazing. YOu'll see it at the weigh in. My girl Sharkiesha has really out done herself.

At the rumble I will be wearing tights sponsored by Dunkin' Donuts. I'm clearly the perfect spokesman for that company as they try to improve their image and get that sweet, sweet Starbucks money. My tights will be the color Rebel Red. And my make up will be entirely cruelty free.

Now about Lony ... I don't know what Lony's problem is with me. I don't even know who Lony is. I've never seen him before in my life.

But that being said, I have a lot of weird stalkers. If I get to give one the thrill of getting in the ring with his idol, that's fine. I'll try to put on a good show without hurting him too much.

Thank you everyone, I look forward to seeing ya'll at the Rumble.

Comment

I also wanna mention that in this match with Lony, I will not be wearing anything under my tights.

IN recent matches I know I've worn under pants. That was a mistake, it messed up my line. I was just trying to keep my matches more family friendly but I guess there's just some things you can't be a Technico about, right guys?

Comment

I also wanna mention that in this match with Lony, I will not be wearing anything under my tights.

IN recent matches I know I've worn under pants. That was a mistake, it messed up my line. I was just trying to keep my matches more family friendly but I guess there's just some things you can't be a Technico about, right guys?

Comment

What people fear is the unknown, they can’t cope with something they have no knowledge off, and at the Royal Rumble I am that unknown quantity. You see everyone here in PW lives in this little bubble, they think they are the biggest thing around, they think they are the best around, sorry but this is me bursting that bubble called PW.

I know that everyone in this Rumble will look at my name and say who the heck is this guy, you see PW I’ve been watching the tapes of the past event, and you should be on your knees thanking me that someone of my standing and quality is appearing in the minor league. I have faced bigger and better competition that we have in PW, I have held world titles in federation I am not allowed to talk about, I have been in matches in which I have spilt blood and have been busted open myself, I have been in all sorts of different matches, and yet you put me in a genetic royal rumble match like you think I’m sort of nobody.

You see I’m the Chaos Kid, and baby things are about to change in PW, this is just a short cut to a championship match, and you know your champion isn’t even on my level, hell he’s not even on the level below me.
            I am the guy with the motor mouth the guy whose talent is beyond question, the guy who will take over PW, and whoever is in this Rumble, whether it be male, female or something in the middle, do the smart thing avoid me, cause if you try to step up to me, then 5 seconds later you will be stepping to the back just another PW failure.

I am the man I am the living moment, and baby I’m the Chaos Kid and I’m simply better than you…….all

Comment

What people fear is the unknown, they can’t cope with something they have no knowledge off, and at the Royal Rumble I am that unknown quantity. You see everyone here in PW lives in this little bubble, they think they are the biggest thing around, they think they are the best around, sorry but this is me bursting that bubble called PW.

I know that everyone in this Rumble will look at my name and say who the heck is this guy, you see PW I’ve been watching the tapes of the past event, and you should be on your knees thanking me that someone of my standing and quality is appearing in the minor league. I have faced bigger and better competition that we have in PW, I have held world titles in federation I am not allowed to talk about, I have been in matches in which I have spilt blood and have been busted open myself, I have been in all sorts of different matches, and yet you put me in a genetic royal rumble match like you think I’m sort of nobody.

You see I’m the Chaos Kid, and baby things are about to change in PW, this is just a short cut to a championship match, and you know your champion isn’t even on my level, hell he’s not even on the level below me.
              I am the guy with the motor mouth the guy whose talent is beyond question, the guy who will take over PW, and whoever is in this Rumble, whether it be male, female or something in the middle, do the smart thing avoid me, cause if you try to step up to me, then 5 seconds later you will be stepping to the back just another PW failure.

I am the man I am the living moment, and baby I’m the Chaos Kid and I’m simply better than you…….all

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos Kid View Post

Hmmmm ... a brash young new comer dismissing the PW talent pool.

You know guys, I'm gonna call it here. I think this kid may be the second coming of Mad Dog Smith ...

Just saying ...

Comment

Hmmmm ... a brash young new comer dismissing the PW talent pool.

You know guys, I'm gonna call it here. I think this kid may be the second coming of Mad Dog Smith ...

Just saying ...

Comment

lol look here junior I'm no one carbon copy, now if I was you puppy, I wouldn't mess with someone like me, you might think you're hot stuff here, but you are messing with the wrong person at the wrong time, take this as your first warning...puppy

Comment

lol look here junior I'm no one carbon copy, now if I was you puppy, I wouldn't mess with someone like me, you might think you're hot stuff here, but you are messing with the wrong person at the wrong time, take this as your first warning...puppy

Comment

Haha, Puppy? well, I do moisturize.

But of course you're not a carbon copy of me.

Kid, I don't know how good you are in the ring, and in fact, I look forward to your debut at the Rumble.

But visually, you don't compare to the hottest bitch in professional wrestling.

I only have one doppledanger walking the face of this earth. And that's Harry Styles. Baby, you're a Zayn Malik if you're anything. Don't get greedy, it's still a compliment.

Comment

Haha, Puppy? well, I do moisturize.

But of course you're not a carbon copy of me.

Kid, I don't know how good you are in the ring, and in fact, I look forward to your debut at the Rumble.

But visually, you don't compare to the hottest bitch in professional wrestling.

I only have one doppledanger walking the face of this earth. And that's Harry Styles. Baby, you're a Zayn Malik if you're anything. Don't get greedy, it's still a compliment.

Comment

Originally posted by LS View Post
                            2) Junior Heavyweight Championship
                            Lawrence vs. LS (c)

LS has been Junior Heavyweight Champion since WrestleMania 2016, with his most recent defense being a victory over President Blindy. LS has reportedly challenged Lawrence to this championship match - but why? These two have never interacted inside the Coliseum, so what has led to the champion laying down a challenge for his own title?

Finally someone around here is thinking smart.

Smart enough to realise what they have right in front of them. Smart enough to realise that the man once dubbed the Underdog of the Colisseum is now the Top Dog of the Colisseum. [MENTION=4379]LS[/MENTION] I have a ton of respect for you, but your time is up, and my time is now. The Smart Era is upon us.

Comment

Originally posted by LS View Post
                              2) Junior Heavyweight Championship
                              Lawrence vs. LS (c)

LS has been Junior Heavyweight Champion since WrestleMania 2016, with his most recent defense being a victory over President Blindy. LS has reportedly challenged Lawrence to this championship match - but why? These two have never interacted inside the Coliseum, so what has led to the champion laying down a challenge for his own title?

Finally someone around here is thinking smart.

Smart enough to realise what they have right in front of them. Smart enough to realise that the man once dubbed the Underdog of the Colisseum is now the Top Dog of the Colisseum. [MENTION=4379]LS[/MENTION] I have a ton of respect for you, but your time is up, and my time is now. The Smart Era is upon us.

Comment

Working...
                              X