PW Royal Rumble (2017) - Promos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PW Royal Rumble (2017) - Promos

Interesting story between LS and Lawerence.

What's their deal?

Comment

What's their deal?

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Dog Smith View Post

What's their deal?
        LS thought smart.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Dog Smith View Post

What's their deal?
          LS thought smart.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence View Post
            LS thought smart.
            Hmmmm ...

Pay attention to this one, folks. Something's up.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence View Post
              LS thought smart.
              Hmmmm ...

Pay attention to this one, folks. Something's up.

Comment

It's time for the Royal Rumble. I noticed something though... I'm not in it. They're making me sign up before I get put on the main page. That's practically a qualifying match. Me? The guy who won it last year. I should've been the default entry to defend my crown. And I don't see President Blindy either. Not surprised after the dusty finish to the match LS had with him. I DON'T respect you bookerman!

But I do respect you giving our Cabinet the rightful shot at the Tag Team Titles. Ya know except for Lony being in it too. If anybody in this place cared about the rules he should've been banned until the end of the upcoming PW WM. Two years flies by, but I guess it goes by even faster for those that back out on their word. You know who doesn't back down on what they say and fulfill their promises? President Blindy.

I have nothing left to prove to myself personally. Sure winning the tag belts will make me the first and only Grand Slam Champion, but my goal to make sure the President wins the Rumble and headlines PW WM. I'm willing to let someone else have that honor this year. It's time to make PW Great Again. And you can only do that as the champion.

Speaking of which... where is Aaron? Once again Ness called it. He never shows up as champion. Admit it, if I didn't say his name you'd have to go to PW_World.com to find out who even held the belt. You didn't have to when I was champion, that's for sure. Things have gone in the toilet since I "lost" the belt. And since Blindy is the only one with a pinfall victory over the last champ... he's basically the real champion. We'll make it official when the Rumble kicks off sometime in April.

It should be pretty easy when you look at the nose-picking disgustos that have signed up for the Rumble. [MENTION=109548]Chaos Kid[/MENTION]? What even is that thing? [MENTION=2111]RT[/MENTION]? No surprise an illegal mapleback is trying to steal jobs from upstanding PW Posters. Mystery Returning Poster? Knowing how this place operates it's probably the guy I deleted under a mask.

I support President Blindy. Not because I'm contratually obligated to do so (unlike some people I follow stips!) but because he has actual solutions to the issues facing PW. Unlike the the brain dead retards that the mod team calls our community he's willing to do more than just point out the problems. PW needs a true savior and I'm man enough to admit that it wasn't me.

2017 is President Blindy's year. He'll lead me to Grand Slam and the rest of PW into a new Boom Period. I'm willing to sacrifice my good name to do so. Like a sucker entering a recruitment office and signing up to become a bullet sponge. It's all to make PW Great Again. Together we can make it happen.

Comment

It's time for the Royal Rumble. I noticed something though... I'm not in it. They're making me sign up before I get put on the main page. That's practically a qualifying match. Me? The guy who won it last year. I should've been the default entry to defend my crown. And I don't see President Blindy either. Not surprised after the dusty finish to the match LS had with him. I DON'T respect you bookerman!

But I do respect you giving our Cabinet the rightful shot at the Tag Team Titles. Ya know except for Lony being in it too. If anybody in this place cared about the rules he should've been banned until the end of the upcoming PW WM. Two years flies by, but I guess it goes by even faster for those that back out on their word. You know who doesn't back down on what they say and fulfill their promises? President Blindy.

I have nothing left to prove to myself personally. Sure winning the tag belts will make me the first and only Grand Slam Champion, but my goal to make sure the President wins the Rumble and headlines PW WM. I'm willing to let someone else have that honor this year. It's time to make PW Great Again. And you can only do that as the champion.

Speaking of which... where is Aaron? Once again Ness called it. He never shows up as champion. Admit it, if I didn't say his name you'd have to go to PW_World.com to find out who even held the belt. You didn't have to when I was champion, that's for sure. Things have gone in the toilet since I "lost" the belt. And since Blindy is the only one with a pinfall victory over the last champ... he's basically the real champion. We'll make it official when the Rumble kicks off sometime in April.

It should be pretty easy when you look at the nose-picking disgustos that have signed up for the Rumble. [MENTION=109548]Chaos Kid[/MENTION]? What even is that thing? [MENTION=2111]RT[/MENTION]? No surprise an illegal mapleback is trying to steal jobs from upstanding PW Posters. Mystery Returning Poster? Knowing how this place operates it's probably the guy I deleted under a mask.

I support President Blindy. Not because I'm contratually obligated to do so (unlike some people I follow stips!) but because he has actual solutions to the issues facing PW. Unlike the the brain dead retards that the mod team calls our community he's willing to do more than just point out the problems. PW needs a true savior and I'm man enough to admit that it wasn't me.

2017 is President Blindy's year. He'll lead me to Grand Slam and the rest of PW into a new Boom Period. I'm willing to sacrifice my good name to do so. Like a sucker entering a recruitment office and signing up to become a bullet sponge. It's all to make PW Great Again. Together we can make it happen.

Comment

Hey, guys.

Guys, I can't get into contact with LS she's not taking my phone calls.

... I mean my assistant's phone calls.

But anyway, I can't compete in a dog collar match. I got a note from my insurance company.

You see, my fair, flawless skin, resembling that of a porcelain doll ... is insured for millions of dollars.

The company won't let me compete in a dog collar match. Sorry.

Looks like me and Lony will just have to have a plain old fashioned, non-threatening wrestling match.

Just me rolling around on the mat with another man, breathing heavy, bodies entangled in intricate ways ...

YOu know, like we all grew up with.

Comment

Hey, guys.

Guys, I can't get into contact with LS she's not taking my phone calls.

... I mean my assistant's phone calls.

But anyway, I can't compete in a dog collar match. I got a note from my insurance company.

You see, my fair, flawless skin, resembling that of a porcelain doll ... is insured for millions of dollars.

The company won't let me compete in a dog collar match. Sorry.

Looks like me and Lony will just have to have a plain old fashioned, non-threatening wrestling match.

Just me rolling around on the mat with another man, breathing heavy, bodies entangled in intricate ways ...

YOu know, like we all grew up with.

Comment

Life is full of questions, and sometimes we have the answer and sometimes we don’t, like how on earth is someone like me in a stinky federation like this dump?
                        I guess at least I know what they mean when you hit rock bottom, and this is the fed at the bottom of the pecking order of life, and if I got to get re-noticed again, by destroying everyone here then so be it.

You see the Chaos Kid is entered in this so called Royal Rumble, not just how they can get away with it being called Royal, this place has zero class and even worse talent, but its seems like the management isn't that smart, like im surprised or anything. The majority of the talent in this Rumble match would already have had a match by the time they enter the match, some will be battered and bruised, some will be bleeding, some will be in pain and agony and then they have to step in the ring to face me, someone 100% fresh someone 100% health, someone who is 100% going to leave that Rumble victorious.

Now I heard this sidekick someone called messy or nessy or whatever you want to be called I really don’t give a dam, you poor misguided waste of freaking space, you think I care what you think of me, you think anyone give a dam what you think of them, trust me you and the rest of PW haven’t a freaking clue what kind of storm I’m bring to PW, you haven’t a freaking clue what I am all about, and after this rumble, this storm is going to blow everyone away, why cause I’m the Chaos Kid and I’m just simply better than you.
                        Last edited by Chaos Kid; 02-03-2017, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Life is full of questions, and sometimes we have the answer and sometimes we don’t, like how on earth is someone like me in a stinky federation like this dump?
                          I guess at least I know what they mean when you hit rock bottom, and this is the fed at the bottom of the pecking order of life, and if I got to get re-noticed again, by destroying everyone here then so be it.

You see the Chaos Kid is entered in this so called Royal Rumble, not just how they can get away with it being called Royal, this place has zero class and even worse talent, but its seems like the management isn't that smart, like im surprised or anything. The majority of the talent in this Rumble match would already have had a match by the time they enter the match, some will be battered and bruised, some will be bleeding, some will be in pain and agony and then they have to step in the ring to face me, someone 100% fresh someone 100% health, someone who is 100% going to leave that Rumble victorious.

Now I heard this sidekick someone called messy or nessy or whatever you want to be called I really don’t give a dam, you poor misguided waste of freaking space, you think I care what you think of me, you think anyone give a dam what you think of them, trust me you and the rest of PW haven’t a freaking clue what kind of storm I’m bring to PW, you haven’t a freaking clue what I am all about, and after this rumble, this storm is going to blow everyone away, why cause I’m the Chaos Kid and I’m just simply better than you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ness View Post
                            Sorry for the wait. I've been kinda wrapped up searching through the Hall of History for all your successful World title defences. It turns out that never actually happened though. Awkward!

While I was there, I had a quick look for the successful defences by the rest of PW's illustrious back catalogue of World champs...and it turns out they were all miserable failures as champion too! Not one of them ever managed to defend the title before they lost it. The shame!

I stumbled across an old MITB match too. Lony won it, but I'm sure all the losers in that match have got over it by now. Surely!

Either way, there's only one World champion in PW history who's managed the holy trinity of:

A) Win the title from the previous champion

B) Show up to defend the title

C) Come out victorious and actually retain the championship

That "one champion" is me, by the way. Anyone can say they're a great champion, but no one else has even come close to proving it. Until now. I'm not even just a great champion. I'm the greatest PW World Heavyweight champion in history. It's not even a matter of opinion. It's not just me talking big. It's a stone cold, indisputable, 100% fact. The three points above prove it. No one else has ever done what I've done and no one ever will again.

But I'm not just the greatest champ ever. I'm also the last champ ever. Why's that? Obvious: I'm never gonna lose it.

At the Rumble, I'm up against WMS. The weak link of The World's Drunkest Tag Team. A guy who played third fiddle to Mad Dog Smith. He's a very good looking man, there's no doubting that. But will he still be "pulling the birds" after a sound thrashing from the champ? I'm sure it won't be too late to go crawling back to the bizarre world of the mWo and all the weird secretaries or whatever the hell else goes on there.

Once WMS is out of the way, I can have the "excitement" of looking forward to seeing who comes bouncing out of the Rumble match with the victory. They can have their happiness until Mania, then I'll crush their hopes and dreams too.

I spent a lot of time in the past "fighting the power", doing what I could "for the good of PW and its posters" and whatever else. But in case you couldn't tell, I really don't care about any of that anymore. All I care about is being champion, staying champion and making as many people along the way feel miserable in the knowledge there's nothing they can do about it! x

Comment

Originally posted by Ness View Post
                              Sorry for the wait. I've been kinda wrapped up searching through the Hall of History for all your successful World title defences. It turns out that never actually happened though. Awkward!

While I was there, I had a quick look for the successful defences by the rest of PW's illustrious back catalogue of World champs...and it turns out they were all miserable failures as champion too! Not one of them ever managed to defend the title before they lost it. The shame!

I stumbled across an old MITB match too. Lony won it, but I'm sure all the losers in that match have got over it by now. Surely!

Either way, there's only one World champion in PW history who's managed the holy trinity of:

A) Win the title from the previous champion

B) Show up to defend the title

C) Come out victorious and actually retain the championship

That "one champion" is me, by the way. Anyone can say they're a great champion, but no one else has even come close to proving it. Until now. I'm not even just a great champion. I'm the greatest PW World Heavyweight champion in history. It's not even a matter of opinion. It's not just me talking big. It's a stone cold, indisputable, 100% fact. The three points above prove it. No one else has ever done what I've done and no one ever will again.

But I'm not just the greatest champ ever. I'm also the last champ ever. Why's that? Obvious: I'm never gonna lose it.

At the Rumble, I'm up against WMS. The weak link of The World's Drunkest Tag Team. A guy who played third fiddle to Mad Dog Smith. He's a very good looking man, there's no doubting that. But will he still be "pulling the birds" after a sound thrashing from the champ? I'm sure it won't be too late to go crawling back to the bizarre world of the mWo and all the weird secretaries or whatever the hell else goes on there.

Once WMS is out of the way, I can have the "excitement" of looking forward to seeing who comes bouncing out of the Rumble match with the victory. They can have their happiness until Mania, then I'll crush their hopes and dreams too.

I spent a lot of time in the past "fighting the power", doing what I could "for the good of PW and its posters" and whatever else. But in case you couldn't tell, I really don't care about any of that anymore. All I care about is being champion, staying champion and making as many people along the way feel miserable in the knowledge there's nothing they can do about it! x

Comment

If Lawrence wins the PW Intercontinental Championship, I will take full credit for allowing him to beat me at whatever event we fought at (not important).

When Oncall and I win the Tag Team Championships, I will also take full credit for being super right, super handsome, and super smart for bringing Oncall into Team Authority and helping us claim our first gold.

I know Oncall doesn't want to be my partner, but I know that he wants precious gold and will do what is right when the time comes.

Comment

Working...
                                X