Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would anyone like to sign up for a special, one-time event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would anyone like to sign up for a special, one-time event?

Just testing the water here.

I like the idea of the collisuem. And the quarterly events are always fun. But there's a lot of down time in between. And I can understand why. It takes a lot of work to run and organize something like this, I'd bet.

But I would like to try my hand at it.

So if there were anyone who'd like to participate, I'd like to run my own event, if allowed.

If anyone would like to sign up, just comment below. I'm looking for any number of participants. Even if one other guy or gal showed up, I'm sure we could do something. But I'd like at least four.

The Original Eight Roster Members for the Inargural Card ...

1. Mistress
    2. Chaos Kid
    3. Lawrence
    4. Mad Dog Smith (Will give up spot for eigth wrestler)
    5. Dragon Storm
    6. Lony
    Last edited by Mad Dog Smith; 01-29-2017, 08:01 PM.

Re: Would anyone like to sign up for a special, one-time event?

Sure. Ill try it out.

Thank you Surrender!!!
    Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
    If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Comment

Sure. Ill try it out.

Thank you Surrender!!!
      Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
      If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Comment

Originally posted by Mistress View Post
        Sure. Ill try it out.
        Rock and Roll. Looks like we're using Chikara rules here. No division by gender. Will you be the Princess KimberLee of whatever the hell we're starting? We'll find out.

I'd like to stay out of the "Ring" if I can help it. (Doctor says I need a backyotomy.) But pending future sign ups ... I may be able to squeeze into the white tights again ...

Comment

Originally posted by Mistress View Post
          Sure. Ill try it out.
          Rock and Roll. Looks like we're using Chikara rules here. No division by gender. Will you be the Princess KimberLee of whatever the hell we're starting? We'll find out.

I'd like to stay out of the "Ring" if I can help it. (Doctor says I need a backyotomy.) But pending future sign ups ... I may be able to squeeze into the white tights again ...

Comment

not sure what this is, so i'll blindly sign up, lol

Comment

Comment

What exactly is this going to be?

THIS AWWWWWWESOME BANNER MADE BY SPIKE

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

THIS AWWWWWWESOME BANNER MADE BY SPIKE

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos Kid View Post
                    Yeah, it's kind of hard to explain. I remember I made a post once asking what the hell it was. If you go to the archives and you look up something like "PW Survivor Series sign up thread" and then go to all the matches, read the promo threads, it becomes a little bit more clear. But I'll try to explain it here.

Basically, and anyone else feel free to jump in here and explain it better ...

Basically it's kind of like a role playing game, we all assume the roles of professional wrestlers.

We all take part in a fictional match, cut promos on our opponents, post pics, gifs, whatever ... I've seen people record videos and post them.

And basically there comes a point where people vote on who they want to win. The "Wrestler" with the most votes wins the match, culminating in possibly winning an actual wrestling title. For instance, I won the PW Intercontinental belt once. There's a tag belt a heavyweight title, ect.

Pretty hard to explain but I'll walk you through it. I'll walk everyone through it.

Originally posted by The Main Event View Post
                    Kind of along the lines of our PW events. I may alter the format slightly but same idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos Kid View Post
                      Yeah, it's kind of hard to explain. I remember I made a post once asking what the hell it was. If you go to the archives and you look up something like "PW Survivor Series sign up thread" and then go to all the matches, read the promo threads, it becomes a little bit more clear. But I'll try to explain it here.

Basically, and anyone else feel free to jump in here and explain it better ...

Basically it's kind of like a role playing game, we all assume the roles of professional wrestlers.

We all take part in a fictional match, cut promos on our opponents, post pics, gifs, whatever ... I've seen people record videos and post them.

And basically there comes a point where people vote on who they want to win. The "Wrestler" with the most votes wins the match, culminating in possibly winning an actual wrestling title. For instance, I won the PW Intercontinental belt once. There's a tag belt a heavyweight title, ect.

Pretty hard to explain but I'll walk you through it. I'll walk everyone through it.

Kind of along the lines of our PW events. I may alter the format slightly but same idea.

Comment

Think of it like a start up promotion. It could be a big hit and we could be doing it every month ...

But mostly likely we'll run out of funds after our first show and cancel our second. Haha.

Comment

Think of it like a start up promotion. It could be a big hit and we could be doing it every month ...

But mostly likely we'll run out of funds after our first show and cancel our second. Haha.

Comment

I'll be up for.

I've been waiting for the Royal Rumble on here- that happening at all [MENTION=4379]LS[/MENTION] ?

Comment

I'll be up for.

I've been waiting for the Royal Rumble on here- that happening at all [MENTION=4379]LS[/MENTION] ?

Comment

Working...
                              X