Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PW Coliseum's SummerSlam III: TALKING SLAM (general discussion)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PW Coliseum's SummerSlam III: TALKING SLAM (general discussion)

Originally posted by Lony View Post
    Tell me about it, after two years being banished to Outworld (or was it Earth-2? maybe even the Mushroom Kingdom?), it feels good to be back on Earth-616 again, and to be able to compete in the main timeline (I assume someone summoned Shenron to bring me back).

Maybe I should challenge you to get my smiley back (smiley on a pole match). /
    NERD!

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Comment

Tell me about it, after two years being banished to Outworld (or was it Earth-2? maybe even the Mushroom Kingdom?), it feels good to be back on Earth-616 again, and to be able to compete in the main timeline (I assume someone summoned Shenron to bring me back).

NERD!

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Comment

It IS about time we added :ness3: to the bunch.

Comment

It IS about time we added :ness3: to the bunch.

Comment

I don't know how successful you have to be in the Coliseum to get your own smiley ... but I would want a smiley that just found out it was gay. Like literally, right at the moment of realization. Now that would be a smiley.

Comment

I don't know how successful you have to be in the Coliseum to get your own smiley ... but I would want a smiley that just found out it was gay. Like literally, right at the moment of realization. Now that would be a smiley.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Dog Smith View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Dog Smith View Post

Comment

Originally posted by LS View Post
                    Oh, shit. He's handling it really well.

Must have grown up with very supportive parents ...

Comment

Originally posted by LS View Post
                      Oh, shit. He's handling it really well.

Must have grown up with very supportive parents ...

Comment

Hi, Im new here and am Interested in this thread. I already hv a character put together from another Wrestling Forum Im currently on. I've almost got her ready for a match soon on the other site: WWE Forum and news
                        Haze's House of Pain

Comment

Hi, Im new here and am Interested in this thread. I already hv a character put together from another Wrestling Forum Im currently on. I've almost got her ready for a match soon on the other site: WWE Forum and news
                          Haze's House of Pain

Comment

I want Champ

Come and fight me bitch.

Comment

I want Champ

Come and fight me bitch.

Comment

Each time Charlotte does the wink during her entrance... it's for me. She says that will no longer be true if I don't finally make Summerslam my event. Be prepared PW!

Comment

Working...
                                X