Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Daily Shooting Thread, for your Gun Murder News, Updated Daily.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Daily Shooting Thread, for your Gun Murder News, Updated Daily.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/21/justic...html?hpt=hp_t1 Another school shooting.
    Last edited by DanTheMan; 10-21-2013, 09:47 PM.

Re: More fun with weapons

So I guess we can expect another Obama press conference where he fake cries and acts like he gives a damn about the victims in hopes of taking away our second amendment rights. Bastard.

This is a simple case of a gun falling into evil hands. That is going to happen no matter how many restrictions you try and make. If somebody wants a gun bad enough, they will get one. They only way to stop things like this is to get rid of all guns but then we are sitting ducks for this administration or whatever liberal president comes along next to try and take away more of our rights. So that simply can't happen. Thankfully there are enough good conservatives who will fight for this country and our values.

It's sad but there isn't much that can be done. That's the sad truth. Everybody always asks how this stuff can be prevented and the truth is, a lot of times it can't.

Comment

So I guess we can expect another Obama press conference where he fake cries and acts like he gives a damn about the victims in hopes of taking away our second amendment rights. Bastard.

This is a simple case of a gun falling into evil hands. That is going to happen no matter how many restrictions you try and make. If somebody wants a gun bad enough, they will get one. They only way to stop things like this is to get rid of all guns but then we are sitting ducks for this administration or whatever liberal president comes along next to try and take away more of our rights. So that simply can't happen. Thankfully there are enough good conservatives who will fight for this country and our values.

It's sad but there isn't much that can be done. That's the sad truth. Everybody always asks how this stuff can be prevented and the truth is, a lot of times it can't.

Comment

There seems to be a lot of simple cases of guns falling into evil hands.

And really, I would love to see people take up arms against the government. Like a rifle will stop the US army, the greatest attack force in the history of mankind.
        Flowers gathered in the morning,
        Afternoon they blossom on,
        Still are withered by the evening:
        You can be me when I'm gone.

Comment

And really, I would love to see people take up arms against the government. Like a rifle will stop the US army, the greatest attack force in the history of mankind.
          Flowers gathered in the morning,
          Afternoon they blossom on,
          Still are withered by the evening:
          You can be me when I'm gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Engel View Post

The Vietnam War say hi. So does the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan.

Comment

The Vietnam War say hi. So does the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan.

Comment

And it took all of no seconds to turn this into a "our guns are getting taken away" debate.

Comment

And it took all of no seconds to turn this into a "our guns are getting taken away" debate.

Comment

I would gladly take up arms against this administration if they come after my guns. I'd welcome it. I'd love for Hussein to get off his butt and knock on my door and ask for my gun. I've got a sign that says private property on my lawn, he's trespassing at that point and I don't take kindly to trespassers. So you hear me Hussein? Please try and take my guns PERSONALLY. Just you. Let's see if you got the guts boy.

Comment

I would gladly take up arms against this administration if they come after my guns. I'd welcome it. I'd love for Hussein to get off his butt and knock on my door and ask for my gun. I've got a sign that says private property on my lawn, he's trespassing at that point and I don't take kindly to trespassers. So you hear me Hussein? Please try and take my guns PERSONALLY. Just you. Let's see if you got the guts boy.

Comment

Yeesh. What would your good buddy Jesus Christ think of talk like that?

and you do know Obama doesn't post here right?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by vendrell View Post

Talk like what? I'm saying if he ever personally comes to take away my guns and sets foot on my property he won't be walking back off my property with a pulse. I have a right to protect myself and fight for my rights from this evil tyrant. I don't think jesus would be mad at me for that.

And i'm sure Obama and his people monitor everything so I'm sure he does know about this.

Comment

Originally posted by vendrell View Post

Talk like what? I'm saying if he ever personally comes to take away my guns and sets foot on my property he won't be walking back off my property with a pulse. I have a right to protect myself and fight for my rights from this evil tyrant. I don't think jesus would be mad at me for that.

And i'm sure Obama and his people monitor everything so I'm sure he does know about this.

Comment

Working...
                              X