Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Daily Shooting Thread, for your Gun Murder News, Updated Daily.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Daily Shooting Thread, for your Gun Murder News, Updated Daily.

Why did the piece of shit kill himself? Be fuckin reponsible for your actions for god sakes. Take whatever is left of his body and allow the poor victims families and friends do what they want with it if they choose to do so. I know I would piss on that worthless coward's remains and kick his ass, something that obviously needed to happen before the coward used a gun to kill.

I still await the day of a female school shooter, I am absolutely amazed one hasn't done it, or at least made massive headlines. Seems to only be a loner young male who end up doing these hiding behind the notion that they are "mentally ill" when they are just evil and worthless.

"The shooter was lining people up and asking if they were christian," she wrote using the lower-case C. "If they said yes, then they were shot in the head. If they said no, or didn't answer, they were shot in the legs.

wtf? What a scumbag, fight like a fuckin man you piece of shit and use fists and not a gun. Fuckin joke, don't bury this piece of shit. Throw his remains to the dumpster like the trash that he was.
    Currently Playing:
    Cosmic Star Heroine(PS4), Rocket League(PS4), Steins;Gate 0(PS4)

Comment

Honestly, most of these are suicides anyway. The person planned to kill themselves, and with nothing to lose, they figure why not take others with them?

Still utterly shocked at how well Stephen King predicted this sort of behavior in his first published book Rage.

Just read that Obama's speech was his 15th one to respond to a mass shooting. Very good speech. I like how in his final year he is willing to take more chances and actually give his legit views despite all the politicking that will follow. Pity this was not the Obama we had all 8 years. Or even 3 years ago.
      Last edited by Engel; 10-01-2015, 10:38 PM.
      Flowers gathered in the morning,
      Afternoon they blossom on,
      Still are withered by the evening:
      You can be me when I'm gone.

Comment

Honestly, most of these are suicides anyway. The person planned to kill themselves, and with nothing to lose, they figure why not take others with them?

Still utterly shocked at how well Stephen King predicted this sort of behavior in his first published book Rage.

Just read that Obama's speech was his 15th one to respond to a mass shooting. Very good speech. I like how in his final year he is willing to take more chances and actually give his legit views despite all the politicking that will follow. Pity this was not the Obama we had all 8 years. Or even 3 years ago.
        Flowers gathered in the morning,
        Afternoon they blossom on,
        Still are withered by the evening:
        You can be me when I'm gone.

Comment

There really is no number that is going to make the majority of people think that there are too many guns in society.
          So more people have died in peace time gun violence in the USA than in every war the nation had had since it's inception put together....
          That's all good!

It's so bizarre the way that North Koreans are brought up to believe all of these things about the great leader... Bizarre because it is exactly the same sort of brain washing that causes people to equate gun ownership with the sum total of individual freedoms.

Comment

There really is no number that is going to make the majority of people think that there are too many guns in society.
            So more people have died in peace time gun violence in the USA than in every war the nation had had since it's inception put together....
            That's all good!

It's so bizarre the way that North Koreans are brought up to believe all of these things about the great leader... Bizarre because it is exactly the same sort of brain washing that causes people to equate gun ownership with the sum total of individual freedoms.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh Dionio View Post
              How about talking about the fact he posted about it on 4Chan and was told what he should do?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015...ture-massacre/

People make me fucking sick.....
              How many fucking murders does it take to shutdown that gutter of the internet 4Chan? Pictures of dismembered bodies, rapes etc. WTF?
              Last edited by ToxicAvenger; 10-02-2015, 08:35 AM.

Comment

How about talking about the fact he posted about it on 4Chan and was told what he should do?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015...ture-massacre/

People make me fucking sick.....
                How many fucking murders does it take to shutdown that gutter of the internet 4Chan? Pictures of dismembered bodies, rapes etc. WTF?

Comment

FTFY. To be honest, I'm down for people being armed as long as they're sane and properly trained to avoid negligent discharges/murders. Better to be properly trained and not need it than to need it and not have it.
                  "Guns are the problem. The solution is more guns."

Comment

FTFY. To be honest, I'm down for people being armed as long as they're sane and properly trained to avoid negligent discharges/murders. Better to be properly trained and not need it than to need it and not have it.

Comment

Originally posted by KingInTheNorth View Post
                      Guns aren't the problem, it's the psychos that used them. You take guns away, something else gets used and blamed. Look at 9/11. They didn't use guns or bombs to overtake the planes, they used box cutters and knives.

Comment

Originally posted by KingInTheNorth View Post
                        Guns aren't the problem, it's the psychos that used them. You take guns away, something else gets used and blamed. Look at 9/11. They didn't use guns or bombs to overtake the planes, they used box cutters and knives.

Comment

Sadly there is no easy fix to the gun problem in America. Basically I look at it now like how I look at the war on drugs...it's over and it's here to stay. I mean I don't know what you do about it really. Gun nuts would literally go to war if there was an all out ban on guns so that won't happen. Even the mention of "gun reform" gets the gun nuts hot under the collar. So I don't know....do nothing and just hope it gets better doesn't seem to be working.

Comment

Sadly there is no easy fix to the gun problem in America. Basically I look at it now like how I look at the war on drugs...it's over and it's here to stay. I mean I don't know what you do about it really. Gun nuts would literally go to war if there was an all out ban on guns so that won't happen. Even the mention of "gun reform" gets the gun nuts hot under the collar. So I don't know....do nothing and just hope it gets better doesn't seem to be working.

Comment

Originally posted by vendrell View Post
                              Not just the guns, which aren't even the biggest issue. Socioeconomic strife, classism, and every other ism in the book, mangled on top of people that are angry and things they're not even sure about, and it's a timebomb that will never go away.

It IS the war on drugs. And nobody's winning.
                              Originally posted by mx518
                              he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
                              No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
                              NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

Originally posted by vendrell View Post
                                Not just the guns, which aren't even the biggest issue. Socioeconomic strife, classism, and every other ism in the book, mangled on top of people that are angry and things they're not even sure about, and it's a timebomb that will never go away.

It IS the war on drugs. And nobody's winning.
                                he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
                                No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
                                NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

Working...
                                X