Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Daily Shooting Thread, for your Gun Murder News, Updated Daily.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: More fun with weapons

HAHA. Ok that last line was good.

Comment

HAHA. Ok that last line was good.

Comment

I know i'm going to regret entering this conversation but I simply can't hold my tongue upon seeing that.

Jesus not mad at you for killing the president. Does "Thou shalt not kill" ring any bells? I guess the ten commandments don't apply when it comes to the "evil tyrant" that is Barack Obama.

A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork

Originally posted by The Miz
        I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
        Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 300-ish

Comment

I know i'm going to regret entering this conversation but I simply can't hold my tongue upon seeing that.

Jesus not mad at you for killing the president. Does "Thou shalt not kill" ring any bells? I guess the ten commandments don't apply when it comes to the "evil tyrant" that is Barack Obama.

A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork

Originally posted by The Miz
          I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
          Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 300-ish

Comment

But he'd be on his lawn...so you know, murder is cool as long as the guy is on your property. God will forgive that.

Do you also shoot at girl scouts if they enter your property, Jvance?

Comment

But he'd be on his lawn...so you know, murder is cool as long as the guy is on your property. God will forgive that.

Do you also shoot at girl scouts if they enter your property, Jvance?

Comment

It's a shame yet another person lost their life in yet another pointless school shooting. I'll never understand how a human being could do this to another person, to just end someone's life and to put so many others in danger.

Originally posted by Jvance View Post
                Talk like what? I'm saying if he ever personally comes to take away my guns and sets foot on my property he won't be walking back off my property with a pulse. I have a right to protect myself and fight for my rights from this evil tyrant. I don't think jesus would be mad at me for that.

And i'm sure Obama and his people monitor everything so I'm sure he does know about this.

With all due respect, if the U.S. government were to take your guns away I can pretty much guarantee that Barack Obama wouldn't be walking up to your front steps to take them away from you.

Banner Credit: Surrender
                Made Nerdery Moderator - April 21st, 2015

Anime Currently Watching
                Dragon Ball Super, Pokemon Sun & Moon

Comment

It's a shame yet another person lost their life in yet another pointless school shooting. I'll never understand how a human being could do this to another person, to just end someone's life and to put so many others in danger.

Talk like what? I'm saying if he ever personally comes to take away my guns and sets foot on my property he won't be walking back off my property with a pulse. I have a right to protect myself and fight for my rights from this evil tyrant. I don't think jesus would be mad at me for that.

And i'm sure Obama and his people monitor everything so I'm sure he does know about this.

With all due respect, if the U.S. government were to take your guns away I can pretty much guarantee that Barack Obama wouldn't be walking up to your front steps to take them away from you.

Banner Credit: Surrender
                  Made Nerdery Moderator - April 21st, 2015

Anime Currently Watching
                  Dragon Ball Super, Pokemon Sun & Moon

Comment

Spoiler

I think its safe to say that the United States has an unhealthy relationship and perception of guns. And honestly violence in general.

You're Welcome.

Comment

Spoiler

I think its safe to say that the United States has an unhealthy relationship and perception of guns. And honestly violence in general.

You're Welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by The Real LT View Post
                        The Vietnam War say hi. So does the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan.
                        So does a billion dead civilians. Which makes me ask again, what use is a rifle against the great war machine history has ever seen?
                        Flowers gathered in the morning,
                        Afternoon they blossom on,
                        Still are withered by the evening:
                        You can be me when I'm gone.

Comment

Originally posted by The Real LT View Post
                          The Vietnam War say hi. So does the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan.
                          So does a billion dead civilians. Which makes me ask again, what use is a rifle against the great war machine history has ever seen?
                          Flowers gathered in the morning,
                          Afternoon they blossom on,
                          Still are withered by the evening:
                          You can be me when I'm gone.

Comment

Hey, remember that background check bill that didn't pass the Senate... yeah... about that

Yeah, I think the time has come people get over it, and we start really thinking about how to solve issues with people getting guns that shouldn't have them, but you know, we can't do that because you crazy people like clinging to them and not wanting to do a damn thing about it. Now, while this was more a case of dumb ass parents, my point still stands.
                            Now you're on the field callin' me an asshole, 'Cause I roped up your body like a lasso

And I could be just like Mr. HK, runnin' cause a melee
                            Bring my team a W, I'm poppin' shots like Pele

Comment

Hey, remember that background check bill that didn't pass the Senate... yeah... about that

Yeah, I think the time has come people get over it, and we start really thinking about how to solve issues with people getting guns that shouldn't have them, but you know, we can't do that because you crazy people like clinging to them and not wanting to do a damn thing about it. Now, while this was more a case of dumb ass parents, my point still stands.
                              Now you're on the field callin' me an asshole, 'Cause I roped up your body like a lasso

And I could be just like Mr. HK, runnin' cause a melee
                              Bring my team a W, I'm poppin' shots like Pele

Comment

I would gladly take up arms against this administration if they come after my guns. I'd welcome it. I'd love for Hussein to get off his butt and knock on my door and ask for my gun. I've got a sign that says private property on my lawn, he's trespassing at that point and I don't take kindly to trespassers. So you hear me Hussein? Please try and take my guns PERSONALLY. Just you. Let's see if you got the guts boy.
                                YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN, PLEASE CEASE IN THE FUTURE FROM IDENTIFYING YOURSELF AS SUCH.

Kind Regards,

Christians

Comment

Working...
                                X