Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Daily Shooting Thread, for your Gun Murder News, Updated Daily.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Daily Shooting Thread, for your Gun Murder News, Updated Daily.

Will be far longer than that. First college with researchers who do articles on the video games and violence link to be hit by an attack like this. They will rally the media for a year at least. Given the links to IS, I assume this story will not even need the video game terror link to give it legs.
    Flowers gathered in the morning,
    Afternoon they blossom on,
    Still are withered by the evening:
    You can be me when I'm gone.

Comment

Will be far longer than that. First college with researchers who do articles on the video games and violence link to be hit by an attack like this. They will rally the media for a year at least. Given the links to IS, I assume this story will not even need the video game terror link to give it legs.
      Flowers gathered in the morning,
      Afternoon they blossom on,
      Still are withered by the evening:
      You can be me when I'm gone.

Comment

And right around Christmas.... this really sucks.

Thank you Surrender!!!
        Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
        If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Comment

And right around Christmas.... this really sucks.

Thank you Surrender!!!
          If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Comment

The gunman in the Florida airport shooting claims US intelligence is controlling his mind, and he was forced to watch ISIS videos.

and apparently some guy killed a cop in a traffic stop in Orlando, FL. He's on the run currently. People are idiots.

Thank you Surrender!!!

Comment

The gunman in the Florida airport shooting claims US intelligence is controlling his mind, and he was forced to watch ISIS videos.

and apparently some guy killed a cop in a traffic stop in Orlando, FL. He's on the run currently. People are idiots.

Thank you Surrender!!!

Comment

There was a shooting last night at a mosque near Quebec City: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montre...hots-1.3957686

6 dead, 19 wounded, 5 of the wounded in critical condition. Worst mass shooting in Canada in something like 30 years.

Twitter and Facebook are complete shit storms this morning. If anyone wants to see how fucking racist Canadians are, now's your chance. In a lot of ways we're worse than the United States yet nobody believes us.

This has been brewing for some time in Canada, ever since Harper and his cronies started targeting Muslims in their campaigns for re-election in 2015 (not that it wasn't an issue before then but hey). This mosque has been targeted before for hate crimes, as well as others in the country.

However the timing is suspect given the last 48 hours down south. Canadians are screaming for people to not pass the blame onto Trump and the Muslim ban, and I agree with those people, but I also won't judge anyone that does look to what has happened in the US and feel like maybe that had something to do with this. It's almost impossible to not come to that conclusion. Hate breeds hate.

Whatever their motive, all we know is that the shooters may have been university students. We don't know motive, race, religion, anything. Yet ask just about anyone on social media and they fucking know more than the RCMP. It's gross.

Comment

There was a shooting last night at a mosque near Quebec City: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montre...hots-1.3957686

6 dead, 19 wounded, 5 of the wounded in critical condition. Worst mass shooting in Canada in something like 30 years.

Twitter and Facebook are complete shit storms this morning. If anyone wants to see how fucking racist Canadians are, now's your chance. In a lot of ways we're worse than the United States yet nobody believes us.

This has been brewing for some time in Canada, ever since Harper and his cronies started targeting Muslims in their campaigns for re-election in 2015 (not that it wasn't an issue before then but hey). This mosque has been targeted before for hate crimes, as well as others in the country.

However the timing is suspect given the last 48 hours down south. Canadians are screaming for people to not pass the blame onto Trump and the Muslim ban, and I agree with those people, but I also won't judge anyone that does look to what has happened in the US and feel like maybe that had something to do with this. It's almost impossible to not come to that conclusion. Hate breeds hate.

Whatever their motive, all we know is that the shooters may have been university students. We don't know motive, race, religion, anything. Yet ask just about anyone on social media and they fucking know more than the RCMP. It's gross.

Comment

There is currently an active shooter in Cleveland, Ohio near Cleveland State University. He Facebook lived the random murder of a 74 year old man Robert Godwin. He claims he has killed up to 15 people but so far only the one killing has been confirmed. There is many unedited videos out there of the murder but I will not link those here. The basic of the video is the killer while filming gets out of his car saying he's about to murder someone, walks up to the victim and has him say his ex-girlfriends name and says she the reason why this is about to happen and then proceeds to shoot the victim in the head.

Note: the below link does have an edited version of the video so just be aware

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...book-Live.html

Comment

There is currently an active shooter in Cleveland, Ohio near Cleveland State University. He Facebook lived the random murder of a 74 year old man Robert Godwin. He claims he has killed up to 15 people but so far only the one killing has been confirmed. There is many unedited videos out there of the murder but I will not link those here. The basic of the video is the killer while filming gets out of his car saying he's about to murder someone, walks up to the victim and has him say his ex-girlfriends name and says she the reason why this is about to happen and then proceeds to shoot the victim in the head.

Note: the below link does have an edited version of the video so just be aware

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...book-Live.html

Comment

Another Police Officer was assassinated on duty last night. A mother of 3 in New York. Diblasio continues to be a terrible mayor. The shooter got killed, thank God. If not, he would've been a hero and probably gotten off easy with psychiatric issues. RIP to PO Familia who died trying to support a family, working on a holiday.

Comment

Another Police Officer was assassinated on duty last night. A mother of 3 in New York. Diblasio continues to be a terrible mayor. The shooter got killed, thank God. If not, he would've been a hero and probably gotten off easy with psychiatric issues. RIP to PO Familia who died trying to support a family, working on a holiday.

Comment

Working...
                          X