The Trump Presidency - Making America Great Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Trump Presidency - Making America Great Again

How long before he nukes another country for making fun of him and his ridiculous hair?

Thank you Surrender!!!
    Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
    If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Comment

The most distressing elements of the incoming government so far for me are:

The separation of church and state- Jeff Sessions unsure if secular people understand "truth", and Betsy DeVos as education secretary.

Climate change denial- From top to bottom, Trump, to the House of Representatives Science panel (oversees the EPA and NOAA), all think that climate change isn't real, and/or isn't man-made. Scientists have a 97 percent consensus that says otherwise- the same consensus that smoking leads to cancer.

LGBT equality- Supreme Court picks and Trumps executive orders will shape quite a bit in the wrong direction.

Want to see an Atheist-centric YouTube show? Subscribe to Atheist News!

My latest video- Reject Religion- music video set to "Pork and Beans" by Weezer.

Comment

The most distressing elements of the incoming government so far for me are:

The separation of church and state- Jeff Sessions unsure if secular people understand "truth", and Betsy DeVos as education secretary.

Climate change denial- From top to bottom, Trump, to the House of Representatives Science panel (oversees the EPA and NOAA), all think that climate change isn't real, and/or isn't man-made. Scientists have a 97 percent consensus that says otherwise- the same consensus that smoking leads to cancer.

LGBT equality- Supreme Court picks and Trumps executive orders will shape quite a bit in the wrong direction.

Want to see an Atheist-centric YouTube show? Subscribe to Atheist News!

My latest video- Reject Religion- music video set to "Pork and Beans" by Weezer.

Comment

So that was a fun weekend.

Trump's first acts were to make it harder for Americans to get mortgages and began the steps to dismantle the ACA before any alternative is in place.

Speaking of alternatives, Sean Spicer offered up "alternative facts" (re: lies) about the inauguration crowd, like anyone not named Donald Trump gives a fuck.

A bunch of idiots burned and broke things on Friday, but one of those idiots punched a Nazi in the head so it wasn't a total waste. Fortunately it was followed up by a very inspirational worldwide march that was hopefully the first of many.

How's everyone doing?

Comment

So that was a fun weekend.

Trump's first acts were to make it harder for Americans to get mortgages and began the steps to dismantle the ACA before any alternative is in place.

Speaking of alternatives, Sean Spicer offered up "alternative facts" (re: lies) about the inauguration crowd, like anyone not named Donald Trump gives a fuck.

A bunch of idiots burned and broke things on Friday, but one of those idiots punched a Nazi in the head so it wasn't a total waste. Fortunately it was followed up by a very inspirational worldwide march that was hopefully the first of many.

How's everyone doing?

Comment

Can't wait to watch all the satire shows during the presidency.

Still My Champ
              Thanks, surrender.

Comment

Can't wait to watch all the satire shows during the presidency.

Still My Champ
                Thanks, surrender.

Comment

best part of this whole thing...

Thank you Surrender!!!
                  If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Comment

best part of this whole thing...

Thank you Surrender!!!

Comment

I hope he delivers on half of his promises...an those women are mad...guess they don't like getting grabbed in the pussy...lol.

Comment

I hope he delivers on half of his promises...an those women are mad...guess they don't like getting grabbed in the pussy...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Michaels View Post
                          I think it is pretty sad the amount of slut shaming some of those SJWs were giving to Trump's wife over the months. What happened to wanting strong women and standing behind a lady who self made herself to be wealthy? Why did those virtues go out the window for her?
                          Currently Playing:
                          Cosmic Star Heroine(PS4), Rocket League(PS4), Steins;Gate 0(PS4)

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Michaels View Post
                            I think it is pretty sad the amount of slut shaming some of those SJWs were giving to Trump's wife over the months. What happened to wanting strong women and standing behind a lady who self made herself to be wealthy? Why did those virtues go out the window for her?
                            Currently Playing:
                            Cosmic Star Heroine(PS4), Rocket League(PS4), Steins;Gate 0(PS4)

Comment

On the bright side though, Trump did get more fat women walking in a single day than Michelle did in 8 years.

On a more serious note. Generals Mattis and Kelly flew through their nominations, Mattis getting all but one vote, and Kelly getting all but 11. Those were probably Trump's two best nominations though.
                              Last edited by The Real LT; 01-23-2017, 02:13 AM.

Comment

On the bright side though, Trump did get more fat women walking in a single day than Michelle did in 8 years.

On a more serious note. Generals Mattis and Kelly flew through their nominations, Mattis getting all but one vote, and Kelly getting all but 11. Those were probably Trump's two best nominations though.

Comment

Working...
                                X