The Trump Presidency - Making America Great Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Trump Presidency - Making America Great Again

Yeah sounds like the state fucked you there. The Congressional budget process will actually defund Obamacare, not the president.

Comment

Originally posted by RT View Post
      That's awful to hear. And your story is literally one of thousands that are similar. Completely fucked up that this is happening. He's declaring war on Americans with this order.
      There's much more stories about how ObamaCare fucked over Americans. MUCH more. How come you weren't shouting "WARRRRRRRRRRR!" when that happened? Right, because it didn't fit your left wing agenda.

I can't believe people are still whining about Trump. The dudes your president for the next 4-8 years. He's doing everything he said he was going to do. The American people that voted for him are not upset because that's what the MAJORITY wanted.

Comment

That's awful to hear. And your story is literally one of thousands that are similar. Completely fucked up that this is happening. He's declaring war on Americans with this order.
        There's much more stories about how ObamaCare fucked over Americans. MUCH more. How come you weren't shouting "WARRRRRRRRRRR!" when that happened? Right, because it didn't fit your left wing agenda.

I can't believe people are still whining about Trump. The dudes your president for the next 4-8 years. He's doing everything he said he was going to do. The American people that voted for him are not upset because that's what the MAJORITY wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by Dat Guy View Post

About the bolded, are you serious? People hitched and complained DAILY about Obama. 8 freaking years of people complaining about himy and you're surprised that there areally people still complaining about Trump? Well you best buckle up cause you get the deal with it for the remainder of his presidency. Have fun with that.

Comment

About the bolded, are you serious? People hitched and complained DAILY about Obama. 8 freaking years of people complaining about himy and you're surprised that there areally people still complaining about Trump? Well you best buckle up cause you get the deal with it for the remainder of his presidency. Have fun with that.

Comment

I know some people were fucked over financially when the ACA went into place, and I've been in that situation up here in Canada too. Our healthcare system is much better than the US but it's still far from perfect, and I've had to pay out the ass while not using services while people that needed it took advantage of the system. I know how unfair it can be.

But I also know that with ACA being repealed with no other plan to replace it, hundreds of thousands of people that rely on it will now either go bankrupt or die, or both. I don't have an agenda because I'm not even American, but I know what's right and I know what's wrong. And that's wrong.

Originally posted by Krysys View Post
              He's every other Trumpet you see on the internet. They actually enjoy what Trump is doing and can't see anything other than the guy they voted for signing a bunch of papers without knowing what kind of damage he's actually doing to the country.

Comment

I know some people were fucked over financially when the ACA went into place, and I've been in that situation up here in Canada too. Our healthcare system is much better than the US but it's still far from perfect, and I've had to pay out the ass while not using services while people that needed it took advantage of the system. I know how unfair it can be.

But I also know that with ACA being repealed with no other plan to replace it, hundreds of thousands of people that rely on it will now either go bankrupt or die, or both. I don't have an agenda because I'm not even American, but I know what's right and I know what's wrong. And that's wrong.

Originally posted by Krysys View Post
                He's every other Trumpet you see on the internet. They actually enjoy what Trump is doing and can't see anything other than the guy they voted for signing a bunch of papers without knowing what kind of damage he's actually doing to the country.

Comment

I can't believe people are still whining about Trump. The dudes your president for the next 4-8 years. He's doing everything he said he was going to do. The American people that voted for him are not upset because that's what the MAJORITY wanted
                  Complaining about the President is pretty much what we do. No President has ever escaped complaints.

Also Trump won the election yes and won it fairly despite the whining on the left. But he did not win the majority, not by a damn sight. Most of the country didn't even vote. Then out of the ones that actually DID vote he got less than half of that.

Comment

I can't believe people are still whining about Trump. The dudes your president for the next 4-8 years. He's doing everything he said he was going to do. The American people that voted for him are not upset because that's what the MAJORITY wanted
                    Complaining about the President is pretty much what we do. No President has ever escaped complaints.

Also Trump won the election yes and won it fairly despite the whining on the left. But he did not win the majority, not by a damn sight. Most of the country didn't even vote. Then out of the ones that actually DID vote he got less than half of that.

Comment

I think it's less that and more the ideology that "if the other side says it's bad, it must be EXCELLENT."

See reactions to the "so-called" Judge's ruling for the best example of this.

Comment

I think it's less that and more the ideology that "if the other side says it's bad, it must be EXCELLENT."

See reactions to the "so-called" Judge's ruling for the best example of this.

Comment

Betsy DeVos got confirmed as Secretary of Education.

And the hits just keep on coming. I have a child in kindergarten and a child that will be starting pre-school in a little over a year. If I lived in the US I'd be out of my mind right now.

Comment

Betsy DeVos got confirmed as Secretary of Education.

And the hits just keep on coming. I have a child in kindergarten and a child that will be starting pre-school in a little over a year. If I lived in the US I'd be out of my mind right now.

Comment

What's going to be a pain in the ass for the next administration, is undoing all of the damage done by Trump and his administration. I can only imagine the horrid job that DeVos will do, as unbelievably unqualified as she is, and for the one after her to try their best to make repairs.

It'll be like buying a car, but the previous owner was blind, and thought they were the best driver ever.

Want to see an Atheist-centric YouTube show? Subscribe to Atheist News!

My latest video- Reject Religion- music video set to "Pork and Beans" by Weezer.

Comment

What's going to be a pain in the ass for the next administration, is undoing all of the damage done by Trump and his administration. I can only imagine the horrid job that DeVos will do, as unbelievably unqualified as she is, and for the one after her to try their best to make repairs.

It'll be like buying a car, but the previous owner was blind, and thought they were the best driver ever.

Want to see an Atheist-centric YouTube show? Subscribe to Atheist News!

My latest video- Reject Religion- music video set to "Pork and Beans" by Weezer.

Comment

Working...
                                X