Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Trump Presidency - Making America Great Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: The Trump Presidency - Making America Great Again

    Originally posted by Djm View Post
    I have found this out in the last calendar year. An ex of mine absolutely could not bring herself to vote for Hillary, despite Trump being Trump. We broke up right before the election. I'm still not sure who she voted for. The 53 percent are out there.
    Only women get labeled as hating each other in order to lambast feminist, when a majority of men hate/dislike other men.

    Can't it just be people hate people? Nothing is sillier than assuming because you share an attribute with someone else you should support each other. If that were the case, this election would've been split by sex right down the middle.

    [π: WWPID?] ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

    Comment


    • Re: The Trump Presidency - Making America Great Again

      Originally posted by Djm View Post
      I have found this out in the last calendar year. An ex of mine absolutely could not bring herself to vote for Hillary, despite Trump being Trump. We broke up right before the election. I'm still not sure who she voted for. The 53 percent are out there.
      Only women get labeled as hating each other in order to lambast feminist, when a majority of men hate/dislike other men.

      Can't it just be people hate people? Nothing is sillier than assuming because you share an attribute with someone else you should support each other. If that were the case, this election would've been split by sex right down the middle.

      [π: WWPID?] ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

      Comment


      • I find it utterly laughable that so many liberals got so upset about the Sheriff Joe pardon.

        How quickly we forget.

        -Clinton pardoned someone on the FBI's top 10 Most Wanted list (Marc Rich)

        -Obama commuted Chelsa Manning's sentence and pardoned domestic terrorist Oscar Lopez Rivera.

        And they have the gall to pitch a fit about about Sheriff Joe Arpaio?? Seriously????

        Comment


        • They're clowns. They had that terrorist at the fucking parade because of NY's filthy Melissa Mark Viverito and Mayor Wilhelm.

          Comment


          • Trying to figure out the biggest joke when it comes to politics is so hard on this board lol
            Now you're on the field callin' me an asshole, 'Cause I roped up your body like a lasso

            And I could be just like Mr. HK, runnin' cause a melee
            Bring my team a W, I'm poppin' shots like Pele

            Comment


            • How is Trumps "donation" going to even impact the desperate folks who need it. The taxpayers pay more when he goes on vacation for a weekend. He offered 5 million for Obamas birth certificate IIRC


              A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork


              Originally posted by The Miz
              I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
              Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 300-ish

              Comment


              • So now they're getting rid of DACA, in case anyone still didn't think this is the most racist administration in decades.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by The Real LT View Post
                  I find it utterly laughable that so many liberals got so upset about the Sheriff Joe pardon.

                  How quickly we forget.

                  -Clinton pardoned someone on the FBI's top 10 Most Wanted list (Marc Rich)

                  -Obama commuted Chelsa Manning's sentence and pardoned domestic terrorist Oscar Lopez Rivera.

                  And they have the gall to pitch a fit about about Sheriff Joe Arpaio?? Seriously????
                  I think Clinton caught a lot of flak for the Marc Rich pardon; he wasn't given a 'you're a fellow Dem' pass.

                  I can agree with you on Manning, and don't know enough about the Rivera case to feel comfortable saying anything.

                  Nominee: PW's Most Knowledgeable Poster, 2006
                  Co-winner: PW's Most Knowledgeable Nerd, 2006

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by RT View Post
                    So now they're getting rid of DACA, in case anyone still didn't think this is the most racist administration in decades.
                    Since when did enforcing immigration law become racist?

                    Comment


                    • "I can agree with you on Manning, and don't know enough about the Rivera case to feel comfortable saying anything."

                      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuerza...orrique%C3%B1a

                      This is the kind of trash that Rivera was a part of. They tried to win with violence what they couldn't win at the ballot box. If that is not terrorism then what is?

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X