The Trump Presidency - Making America Great Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Trump Presidency - Making America Great Again

As much as I love WaPo and NYT going back and forth with bombs on this administration, can they give us one day, just one day, to actually process everything and to take it all in.
    Now you're on the field callin' me an asshole, 'Cause I roped up your body like a lasso

And I could be just like Mr. HK, runnin' cause a melee
    Bring my team a W, I'm poppin' shots like Pele

Comment

As much as I love WaPo and NYT going back and forth with bombs on this administration, can they give us one day, just one day, to actually process everything and to take it all in.
      Now you're on the field callin' me an asshole, 'Cause I roped up your body like a lasso

And I could be just like Mr. HK, runnin' cause a melee
      Bring my team a W, I'm poppin' shots like Pele

Comment

There's a difference between a posting on Fox News and Tucker Carlson going after Trump. I'm talking network not web.

Comment

There's a difference between a posting on Fox News and Tucker Carlson going after Trump. I'm talking network not web.

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
            Which won't happen. Carlson, Hannity and the crew on-air will speak on this administration's behalf every step of the next 8 years.
            Originally posted by mx518
            he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
            No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
            NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
              Which won't happen. Carlson, Hannity and the crew on-air will speak on this administration's behalf every step of the next 8 years.
              he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
              No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
              NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

Eh, not if the powers that be tell them to stop. I don't think it's hard to believe higher ups will become excited by a Prnce presidency and I've never bought Carlson as a true believer in Trump so much as a shill for whoever is paying him.

Comment

Eh, not if the powers that be tell them to stop. I don't think it's hard to believe higher ups will become excited by a Prnce presidency and I've never bought Carlson as a true believer in Trump so much as a shill for whoever is paying him.

Comment

This tweet from Bill Oakley pretty much sums up my expectations: https://twitter.com/thatbilloakley/s...68621596303360

Obviously anything could happen, and with the media digging as much as they are and the FBI not seeming to be taking any shit, it's possible something could happen to get Trump out of office...but I think that tweet is more likely.

Comment

This tweet from Bill Oakley pretty much sums up my expectations: https://twitter.com/thatbilloakley/s...68621596303360

Obviously anything could happen, and with the media digging as much as they are and the FBI not seeming to be taking any shit, it's possible something could happen to get Trump out of office...but I think that tweet is more likely.

Comment

Senators are coming out of the full senate hearing now with Rosenstein. Lindsey Graham says it becoming a criminal investigation. McCaskill was more reserved. The investigation also has an interesting wording in that it covers any future actions Trumps takes to stop it. His advisors are suggesting he brings in his legal team. Trump still sees this as a PR problem. His team seems to be lawyering up in case this goes the way the Whitewater investigation went and ends with a completely different area than where it started.

Meanwhile Trump cancelled an appearance in Israel because he was not allowed to land his Copter near Masada due to concerns of damaging the holy site.

Rosenstein is going to prove a real issue for Trump as Sessions had to relieve himself and Rosenstein nearly resigned over the way Trump handled the Comey firing. Even if this goes away, now anything related to investigating the White House of wrong doing Sessions may be out of. What is more interesting is his area of expertise is white collar and organized crime.
                        Last edited by Engel; 05-18-2017, 03:47 PM.
                        Flowers gathered in the morning,
                        Afternoon they blossom on,
                        Still are withered by the evening:
                        You can be me when I'm gone.

Comment

Senators are coming out of the full senate hearing now with Rosenstein. Lindsey Graham says it becoming a criminal investigation. McCaskill was more reserved. The investigation also has an interesting wording in that it covers any future actions Trumps takes to stop it. His advisors are suggesting he brings in his legal team. Trump still sees this as a PR problem. His team seems to be lawyering up in case this goes the way the Whitewater investigation went and ends with a completely different area than where it started.

Meanwhile Trump cancelled an appearance in Israel because he was not allowed to land his Copter near Masada due to concerns of damaging the holy site.

Rosenstein is going to prove a real issue for Trump as Sessions had to relieve himself and Rosenstein nearly resigned over the way Trump handled the Comey firing. Even if this goes away, now anything related to investigating the White House of wrong doing Sessions may be out of. What is more interesting is his area of expertise is white collar and organized crime.
                          Flowers gathered in the morning,
                          Afternoon they blossom on,
                          Still are withered by the evening:
                          You can be me when I'm gone.

Comment

$800 Billion medicaid cuts. LOL.

Comment

$800 Billion medicaid cuts. LOL.

Comment

"There will be no cuts to medicaid." - Donald Trump, while campaigning.

I'd laugh in the faces of the people that voted for him if they weren't so fucking stupid and actually learned from this.

Comment

Working...
                                X