Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Trump Presidency - Making America Great Again

Originally posted by iNCY View Post
    I actually think that Trump is now cooked, how long has it been and he keeps digging himself massive holes!
    The GOP is going to have to turn on him before he damages the US and the Republican party for a generation.

I find it simply breath taking the way they carefully construct a reasonable cover for Trump and then without warning he throws his entire staff under a bus with a handful of tweets. He is going to have not a friend left shortly.
    The man is too stupid for public office, he's the kind of guy that will see a sign saying wet paint and touch it... He is infinitely more stupid than George W... Just think about that for a minute.

He could have done some great things, but he would rather win a petty argument than win even a single battle.
    I don't think Trump is cooked by any means. The GOP still has the House and the Senate and will ensure that whatever conservative legislation they want to put through gets through, because Trump supporters will trust him implicitly over literally anyone and anything. Senate Republicans can be silently complicit and/or openly support Trump and nothing will happen. Congressional Republicans like Justin Amash and others can play lip service to the idea of an independent investigation, but in the end, this is still a team sport, and they will stick with their side.

Originally posted by T-Bone View Post
    The other thing that is really funny about this whole situation ... none of this should actually be surprising to anyone but his own supporters. And even they had to have known on some level.

With that said; I do find it hilarious that Putin has come to Trump's defence.
    His supporters love seeing the media and so-called RINOs upset over Trump fighting the liberal fake news media.

As far as Putin goes...he has himself the most useful idiot of useful idiots. Of course he's going to defend him.
    Originally posted by mx518
    he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
    Originally posted by mx518
    No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
    NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

Trumps son just confirmed on Twitter that Trump basically did ask Comey to drop the Flynn investigation.

What a bunch.

Comment

Trumps son just confirmed on Twitter that Trump basically did ask Comey to drop the Flynn investigation.

What a bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Djm View Post
          I don't think Trump is cooked by any means. The GOP still has the House and the Senate and will ensure that whatever conservative legislation they want to put through gets through, because Trump supporters will trust him implicitly over literally anyone and anything. Senate Republicans can be silently complicit and/or openly support Trump and nothing will happen. Congressional Republicans like Justin Amash and others can play lip service to the idea of an independent investigation, but in the end, this is still a team sport, and they will stick with their side.
          Look likes many GOP members are ready to drop him though and take Pence. This week seemed to be the breaking point. I really think it will be a national strategy to drop Trump as part of a 2018 reelection plan. Look at how the press releases this week are changing in tone from support to ambiguity.
          Flowers gathered in the morning,
          Afternoon they blossom on,
          Still are withered by the evening:
          You can be me when I'm gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Djm View Post
            Look likes many GOP members are ready to drop him though and take Pence. This week seemed to be the breaking point. I really think it will be a national strategy to drop Trump as part of a 2018 reelection plan. Look at how the press releases this week are changing in tone from support to ambiguity.

Comment

Originally posted by Engel View Post
              Yes, I agree with this.
              If Trump was one of their own, they would circle the wagons and defend him to the death.... But he's not, an outsider who has put them down at every opportunity and referred to them as part of the swamp.

They literally have nothing to gain and everything to lose by tying their fortunes to him. I wouldnt be surprised if they got some key legislation like tax cuts done in the short term and then stopped supporting him completely in the lead up to an impeachment.

What do we think guys, will they have to impeach and drag him out of the office, or will he resign and blame everything on everyone else?
              I am thinking that it's probably now an 85% chance that he doesn't see out his term.

Comment

Originally posted by Engel View Post
                Yes, I agree with this.
                If Trump was one of their own, they would circle the wagons and defend him to the death.... But he's not, an outsider who has put them down at every opportunity and referred to them as part of the swamp.

They literally have nothing to gain and everything to lose by tying their fortunes to him. I wouldnt be surprised if they got some key legislation like tax cuts done in the short term and then stopped supporting him completely in the lead up to an impeachment.

What do we think guys, will they have to impeach and drag him out of the office, or will he resign and blame everything on everyone else?
                I am thinking that it's probably now an 85% chance that he doesn't see out his term.

Comment

Impeachment call on the House fall today by Al Green. Trump will need total impeachment I think. He literally refuses to accept blame and never has.

Comment

Impeachment call on the House fall today by Al Green. Trump will need total impeachment I think. He literally refuses to accept blame and never has.

Comment

Robert Mueller was placed in charge of the Russia investigation. Trump gonna be hardpressed to bully or dismiss him.

Comment

Robert Mueller was placed in charge of the Russia investigation. Trump gonna be hardpressed to bully or dismiss him.

Comment

Congress members by and large have no spine, there's no way the Republicans will impeach a guy that 80% of their party supports.

If Fox News turns on him I'll start to think about impeachment possibilities. But as long as they're using their flagship show to keep talking about the Clinton Foundation on the day of the Comey memo leaking, the party loyalists will stay with him and that will make it too hard for congressmen and women to do anything.

Comment

Congress members by and large have no spine, there's no way the Republicans will impeach a guy that 80% of their party supports.

If Fox News turns on him I'll start to think about impeachment possibilities. But as long as they're using their flagship show to keep talking about the Clinton Foundation on the day of the Comey memo leaking, the party loyalists will stay with him and that will make it too hard for congressmen and women to do anything.

Comment

Fox News is starting to go after him.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/...president.html

Also Fox is losing viewers this week to MSNBC.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/17/medi...trump-ratings/

Two weeks back I thought impeachment would not succeed, but he keeps making shit worse and you can see the frustrations starting to show from the people who try to back him. He has not even passed the six month mark yet...

Comment

Fox News is starting to go after him.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/...president.html

Also Fox is losing viewers this week to MSNBC.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/17/medi...trump-ratings/

Two weeks back I thought impeachment would not succeed, but he keeps making shit worse and you can see the frustrations starting to show from the people who try to back him. He has not even passed the six month mark yet...

Comment

Working...
                                X