Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Trump Presidency - Making America Great Again

Originally posted by Leper Messiah View Post
    It is pretty much true, that same ones​ bitching about people being upset that people protest Trump also spent the last 8 years bitching because a black man was president.

I'm aware you were an Obama supporter before all of the sudden changing your​ stance (not sure if you still hate police and smoke weed on the regular as well), but you change gimmicks on this board more than a WWE wrestler that creative has nothing for. It's part of why I never take much of what you say serious.

At least I know that I'm now racist against my own race.
    Nobody has a gimmick. I became an adult. But yes, I smoke pot still and still finds cops to be douchebags. But when the POTUS chooses thugs and criminals over first responders, then I am going to side with the right side. That being the police in the situation.

The fact you keep mentioning that Obama was a BLACK president shows how liberals can't get over themselves with their bullshit. Nobody gives a fuck Obama was black. He was just a shit president. You keep bringing it up because you have no other way of conversing without being a condescending D-bag.

Anyways, it's weird you've posted here for years and have nothing memorable. I'd rather be the "gimmick poster" then a random.

Comment

Originally posted by Dat Guy View Post
      Nobody has a gimmick. I became an adult. But yes, I smoke pot still and still finds cops to be douchebags. But when the POTUS chooses thugs and criminals over first responders, then I am going to side with the right side. That being the police in the situation.

The fact you keep mentioning that Obama was a BLACK president shows how liberals can't get over themselves with their bullshit. Nobody gives a fuck Obama was black. He was just a shit president. You keep bringing it up because you have no other way of conversing without being a condescending D-bag.

Anyways, it's weird you've posted here for years and have nothing memorable. I'd rather be the "gimmick poster" then a random.

I'm far from a liberal. More independent in political beliefs.

While I've posted her for a long time, and never did anything memorable, that can be equated to not craving attention. I could post outlandish, off the wall, rants and be a flash in the pan and fizzle out in a few years, but I never came to the site to be a memorable poster, just to discuss topics. Sorry I don't crave attention like you, my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Dat Guy View Post

I'm far from a liberal. More independent in political beliefs.

While I've posted her for a long time, and never did anything memorable, that can be equated to not craving attention. I could post outlandish, off the wall, rants and be a flash in the pan and fizzle out in a few years, but I never came to the site to be a memorable poster, just to discuss topics. Sorry I don't crave attention like you, my friend.

Comment

Edit- Trumps the best.
          Last edited by Dat Guy; 04-20-2017, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Edit- Trumps the best.

Comment

You know what, edit that. I'm bigger then you.
              Last edited by Dat Guy; 04-20-2017, 09:42 PM.

Comment

You know what, edit that. I'm bigger then you.

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                  I do take the impact of religion seriously. I was just saying that western intervention has more to do with the problems in the Middle East than any other factor, including religion. I think it's misguided for someone to assume it's all the fault of Islam.

Our foreign policy when it comes to that region is beyond backwards.
                  That the different sects of Islam are a significant factor in the problems in the Middle East was my contention. I mean I don't disagree that the history of US intervention in the area has been bad, it isn't like that it would be a peaceful and pleasant place without us.

Comment

I do take the impact of religion seriously. I was just saying that western intervention has more to do with the problems in the Middle East than any other factor, including religion. I think it's misguided for someone to assume it's all the fault of Islam.

That the different sects of Islam are a significant factor in the problems in the Middle East was my contention. I mean I don't disagree that the history of US intervention in the area has been bad, it isn't like that it would be a peaceful and pleasant place without us.

Comment

Let's just stick to the thread topics and leave all personal attacks out of it.

Comment

Let's just stick to the thread topics and leave all personal attacks out of it.

Comment

Does that include ones the president makes
                          Flowers gathered in the morning,
                          Afternoon they blossom on,
                          Still are withered by the evening:
                          You can be me when I'm gone.

Comment

Does that include ones the president makes
                            Flowers gathered in the morning,
                            Afternoon they blossom on,
                            Still are withered by the evening:
                            You can be me when I'm gone.

Comment

No doubt that the West has made it worse through a constant picking of sides based on which side seemed the whitest.

My point is that not all ideologies are compatible and all nations need to have a discussion about what their values should be and then not negotiate with minority groups about which ones are optional.
                              Sick horror some people's religious views wouldn't fit that criteria.

Comment

No doubt that the West has made it worse through a constant picking of sides based on which side seemed the whitest.

My point is that not all ideologies are compatible and all nations need to have a discussion about what their values should be and then not negotiate with minority groups about which ones are optional.
                                Sick horror some people's religious views wouldn't fit that criteria.

Comment

Working...
                                X