Linda McMahon picked as Small Business Administration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Linda McMahon picked as Small Business Administration

I'm not sure the WWE's crushing the indy circuits is a practical way to determine how she'll work in a small business administration role, nor do I have any idea how impactful this role is in general. (Though the way the WWE treats employees... yikes)

But Donald Trump is the President Elect, small business was never going to be a priority.

Comment

And I thought Vince McMahon bragging that the president was in the WWE Hall of Fame for the next four years would be the only wrestling connection to the White House.

Comment

And I thought Vince McMahon bragging that the president was in the WWE Hall of Fame for the next four years would be the only wrestling connection to the White House.

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
          I'm not sure the WWE's crushing the indy circuits is a practical way to determine how she'll work in a small business administration role, nor do I have any idea how impactful this role is in general. (Though the way the WWE treats employees... yikes)

But Donald Trump is the President Elect, small business was never going to be a priority.
          There's nothing practical about any of this, so we judge off what info we have.

Comment

There's nothing practical about any of this, so we judge off what info we have.

Comment

Well that's not really true. Linda McMahon runs a successful business, has some government influence, and was given a good title that doesn't have a large amount of influence to my knowledge. If you're going to give a token job away to a big donor, this is considerably more practical than saying the former mayor of New York should be Secretary of State.

Comment

Well that's not really true. Linda McMahon runs a successful business, has some government influence, and was given a good title that doesn't have a large amount of influence to my knowledge. If you're going to give a token job away to a big donor, this is considerably more practical than saying the former mayor of New York should be Secretary of State.

Comment

The wrestling business is just a carny business taken globally, it's like appointing a circus ring master.

Comment

The wrestling business is just a carny business taken globally, it's like appointing a circus ring master.

Comment

Because New York really went to shit when he was mayor.... oh wait, actually, NY was rid of the Mafia, the hookers and drugs on Times Square and the homeless epidemic.... but yeah, God forbid you were an emo in that time; so terrifying.

Comment

Because New York really went to shit when he was mayor.... oh wait, actually, NY was rid of the Mafia, the hookers and drugs on Times Square and the homeless epidemic.... but yeah, God forbid you were an emo in that time; so terrifying.

Comment

Originally posted by Dat Guy View Post
                          The only thing terrifying here is your support of the blatant corruption and unconstitutional tactics used by your local government during that time period.

Comment

The only thing terrifying here is your support of the blatant corruption and unconstitutional tactics used by your local government during that time period.

Comment

My concern isn't his record as the Mayor of New York a decade ago, it is that being mayor of NYC has nothing to do with being the most important diplomat in the world, especially for a President that doesn't believe it's important to go to intelligence briefings.

Comment

My concern isn't his record as the Mayor of New York a decade ago, it is that being mayor of NYC has nothing to do with being the most important diplomat in the world, especially for a President that doesn't believe it's important to go to intelligence briefings.

Comment

Working...
                                X