No announcement yet.

Is Kanye West the best option for 2020?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Kanye West the best option for 2020?

Before you call me insane, remember Donald Trump beat someone with a lifetime of political experience in an electoral landslide. There also hasn't been a one term president since George Bush Sr and judging from the electoral map from the previous election, it looked impossible for the Republicans to lose. So what does the democratic party really have to lose when Trump winning in 2020 is pretty much a lock in at this point?

All the other candidates I assume Trump would just say are just more Washington insiders that people don't want back in the white house after he drained the swamp etc. Booker and Kaine both seem like easy candidates for Trump to beat, especially the latter.

Can Trump criticise Kanye for having no political experience?

Can Trump dismiss Kanye West's campaign as a publicity stunt?
    No.

Can Trump criticise Kanye for all the crazy stuff he says, especially on twitter?
    No.

Can Trump criticise Kim Kardashian's nudes etc?
    No.

Can Trump criticise Kanye for financial troubles?
    No.

Can Trump bring up past political scandals Kanye has been involved in?
    No.

My guess is he would criticise Kanye for not making Yeezy's and his other apparel in the US, but Trump has had other products made overseas as well, so not an argument that holds much water. This is of course assuming that Kanye is freed from wherever he is held now, but it was an odd move to say he would have voted FOR Trump if he plans to run against him in 2020. Unless he plays the "I believed in you but you failed" card.

Discuss!

Re: Is Kanye West the best option for 2020?

You're going to have to make a stronger argument for Trump as inevitable in 2020 for this to work. He squeaked by the second most disliked modern presidential candidate of the modern era on the strength of voters who didn't like either candidate. You don't lose by two million votes in a way that makes you unbeatable four years later.

Comment

You're going to have to make a stronger argument for Trump as inevitable in 2020 for this to work. He squeaked by the second most disliked modern presidential candidate of the modern era on the strength of voters who didn't like either candidate. You don't lose by two million votes in a way that makes you unbeatable four years later.

Comment

Trust me. He's not gonna run in 2020. After all, he did vote for Trump.

Still My Champ
        Thanks, surrender.

Comment

Trust me. He's not gonna run in 2020. After all, he did vote for Trump.

Still My Champ
          Thanks, surrender.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Kanye West is currently in the hospital due to sleep deprivation and dehydration. It's been said by publications he near psychosis level. The whole thing with Kim most likely has been eating at him since it happened. Add in the fact that his mother's death has always been an issue for him. He's obviously a problematic person for multiple reasons, however, what he says during his lowest mental health level shouldn't be taken for face value.

Comment

Kanye West is currently in the hospital due to sleep deprivation and dehydration. It's been said by publications he near psychosis level. The whole thing with Kim most likely has been eating at him since it happened. Add in the fact that his mother's death has always been an issue for him. He's obviously a problematic person for multiple reasons, however, what he says during his lowest mental health level shouldn't be taken for face value.

Comment

Yes. Without a doubt, Kanye is the best option for 2020.

Banner Credit: Spike

Comment

Yes. Without a doubt, Kanye is the best option for 2020.

Banner Credit: Spike

Comment

I really wouldn't be surprised if The Rock runs for president and is voted into office. I reserve any opinions on if thats a good or bad thing. Just saying, I wouldn't be surprised.

Comment

I really wouldn't be surprised if The Rock runs for president and is voted into office. I reserve any opinions on if thats a good or bad thing. Just saying, I wouldn't be surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                            George W just barely (and arguably depending who you ask) won in 2000 and he still served two terms.
                            I know 9/11 had a lot to do with his popularilty boost, but the point still stands.

It just seems like the US is in a cycle of
                            8 years democrat/republican/democrat/republican
                            And so forth.

I don't believe the reports about Kanye, he knows too much.

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                              George W just barely (and arguably depending who you ask) won in 2000 and he still served two terms.
                              I know 9/11 had a lot to do with his popularilty boost, but the point still stands.

It just seems like the US is in a cycle of
                              8 years democrat/republican/democrat/republican
                              And so forth.

I don't believe the reports about Kanye, he knows too much.

Comment

Working...
                              X