Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay, the Alt-Right is now straight-up horrifying.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Okay, the Alt-Right is now straight-up horrifying.

Originally posted by Engel View Post
    I agree with this complete. I spit at charity, beat the homeless and promote hate not love. I make the world a better place with my actions...

And SJW are a reaction to hate, not the cause. Fuck SJW never are even in the first wave of people pushing for social justice.
    Yes... SJW are fourth or fifth wave like the 4th or 5th Reich

They're all asshoes whether it's #makeamericagreatagain or #maletears

Comment

Originally posted by Engel View Post
      I agree with this complete. I spit at charity, beat the homeless and promote hate not love. I make the world a better place with my actions...

And SJW are a reaction to hate, not the cause. Fuck SJW never are even in the first wave of people pushing for social justice.
      Yes... SJW are fourth or fifth wave like the 4th or 5th Reich

They're all asshoes whether it's #makeamericagreatagain or #maletears

Comment

All the pro-Trump meme pages have been condemning this all day, though many arguing against them.

The WN wanted Hillary to win anyway so they could fear monger more.

Comment

All the pro-Trump meme pages have been condemning this all day, though many arguing against them.

The WN wanted Hillary to win anyway so they could fear monger more.

Comment

And this is why accusations of racism are falling on deaf ears nowadays.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Comment

And this is why accusations of racism are falling on deaf ears nowadays.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Comment

I've been thinking about what I wanted to say about this reborn Nazi party and the rest of the hate mongering "alt right" for awhile now. My grandfather fought against that hate in WII and for the rest of his life. I have continued that fight. Let me be very clear about this....

We have aircraft carriers, nuclear powered submarines, tanks, armed drones and nuclear weapons. If you are intent on fighting this race war you all keep promoting, I will nuke you all the way back to the stone age. Do not pursue this fight. Seek peace or it will end badly for you. This is your last warning.
                Insei makes the best banners and avs
                "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all."
                "It is the responsibility of intellectuals to speak the truth and expose lies."
                Both quotes by Noam Chomsky
                "We are all Africans." -- Richard Dawkins
                Sports Empire HOF 2008 PW HOF 2015

Comment

I've been thinking about what I wanted to say about this reborn Nazi party and the rest of the hate mongering "alt right" for awhile now. My grandfather fought against that hate in WII and for the rest of his life. I have continued that fight. Let me be very clear about this....

We have aircraft carriers, nuclear powered submarines, tanks, armed drones and nuclear weapons. If you are intent on fighting this race war you all keep promoting, I will nuke you all the way back to the stone age. Do not pursue this fight. Seek peace or it will end badly for you. This is your last warning.
                  Insei makes the best banners and avs
                  "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all."
                  "It is the responsibility of intellectuals to speak the truth and expose lies."
                  Both quotes by Noam Chomsky
                  "We are all Africans." -- Richard Dawkins
                  Sports Empire HOF 2008 PW HOF 2015

Comment

Working...
                  X