Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Election day 2016 coverage, who will become President?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Election day 2016 coverage, who will become President?

After a campaign that has left a lot of us exhausted, a nation goes to the polls. The choices are Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. The campaigning is all done. Any and all news, stories and experiences while voting are in here.

It's time to see which way America votes in what is a very important election, i've honestly never seen America so divided, nor been so tired of a campaign. Campaign thread is closed, election thread is here.

A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork

Originally posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
    Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 300-ish

Re: Election day 2016 coverage, who will become President?

Whomever wins, the country loses.

Comment

Whomever wins, the country loses.

Comment

I woke up at 530 so I can be at the polls as soon as they open.

America, this is our chance. This is the moment. The once in a lifetime opportunity for us to save this country. This is our opportunity to give this country it's set of balls back. Vote for Trump.

Comment

I woke up at 530 so I can be at the polls as soon as they open.

America, this is our chance. This is the moment. The once in a lifetime opportunity for us to save this country. This is our opportunity to give this country it's set of balls back. Vote for Trump.

Comment

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!

Comment

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!

Comment

I voted last week so nothing to do but twiddle my thumbs and wait for results. We're sending the kid to grandmas because election night is too exciting to have a three year old tyrant screaming about Doc McStuffins.

Comment

I voted last week so nothing to do but twiddle my thumbs and wait for results. We're sending the kid to grandmas because election night is too exciting to have a three year old tyrant screaming about Doc McStuffins.

Comment

Probably have to leave in a few and try and get to the polls before work, it's a long day given the site is at my old school, which makes for the longer walk since no chance I would drive all the way to another borough for work. Sucks.
                    Currently Playing:
                    Cosmic Star Heroine(PS4), Rocket League(PS4), Steins;Gate 0(PS4)

Comment

Probably have to leave in a few and try and get to the polls before work, it's a long day given the site is at my old school, which makes for the longer walk since no chance I would drive all the way to another borough for work. Sucks.
                      Currently Playing:
                      Cosmic Star Heroine(PS4), Rocket League(PS4), Steins;Gate 0(PS4)

Comment

Don't fuck it America.

Sincerely,

The World

Comment

Don't fuck it America.

Sincerely,

The World

Comment

Originally posted by mx518
                            he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
                            No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
                            NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
                              No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
                              NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

Working...
                              X