Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Election day 2016 coverage, who will become President?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Election day 2016 coverage, who will become President?

Updated 9 mins ago now. Still has her slightly up in both states as well as NH.

I'm not saying this is going to happen but only a few days ago you could have said Trump was a lock in either state. Pretty big swing. It's the difference between Clinton barely getting over 270 and clearing 300.

Comment

I just voted.

I am also giving an hour and a half presentation in my grad class tonight. I'll be driving home while the election announcements are being made. So I will probably put my phone on airplane mode, pop a sleeping pill, and just view the results when I wake up tomorrow morning.

My heart aches for this country.

You're Welcome.

Comment

I just voted.

I am also giving an hour and a half presentation in my grad class tonight. I'll be driving home while the election announcements are being made. So I will probably put my phone on airplane mode, pop a sleeping pill, and just view the results when I wake up tomorrow morning.

My heart aches for this country.

You're Welcome.

Comment

I'm OH. Haven't decided if I'll vote or not. Both my parents are gonna vote Trump, so I'm debating if I want to take away one and give it to Hillary so he's only leading by 1 instead of 2.

Comment

I'm OH. Haven't decided if I'll vote or not. Both my parents are gonna vote Trump, so I'm debating if I want to take away one and give it to Hillary so he's only leading by 1 instead of 2.

Comment

Originally posted by RT View Post

I'm not saying this is going to happen but only a few days ago you could have said Trump was a lock in either state. Pretty big swing. It's the difference between Clinton barely getting over 270 and clearing 300.
              I don't think anyone thought either was a lock a few days ago and the 538 swing on them has a lot to do with national polls and what a race looks like if Hillary is up 4 instead of 3 or 2. I think Trump will win North Carolina because of how well the Republicans have done at suppressing black vote in the state.

I think she wins Florida and that decides it early. The Hispanic early vote doubling in Florida is a bad sign for Trump, even if Cubans might be more pro-Republican in general they are also first or second generation immigrants typically...

Comment

Originally posted by RT View Post

I don't think anyone thought either was a lock a few days ago and the 538 swing on them has a lot to do with national polls and what a race looks like if Hillary is up 4 instead of 3 or 2. I think Trump will win North Carolina because of how well the Republicans have done at suppressing black vote in the state.

I think she wins Florida and that decides it early. The Hispanic early vote doubling in Florida is a bad sign for Trump, even if Cubans might be more pro-Republican in general they are also first or second generation immigrants typically...

Comment

Voted for Clinton. Now comes the ten hours of dread.

Comment

Voted for Clinton. Now comes the ten hours of dread.

Comment

I begrudgingly voted for Hilldog this morning. Threw in a vote for Kai Degner for Congress, but my district is red and he doesn't have a shot in hell of winning.

Line wasn't bad, didn't run into problems. It was a happy morning.

Comment

I begrudgingly voted for Hilldog this morning. Threw in a vote for Kai Degner for Congress, but my district is red and he doesn't have a shot in hell of winning.

Line wasn't bad, didn't run into problems. It was a happy morning.

Comment

How are republicans suppressing black voters? I don't understand what that means.

Comment

How are republicans suppressing black voters? I don't understand what that means.

Comment

Originally posted by Dat Guy View Post
                              Start with this video for a decent summary: https://youtu.be/5a9hnOk9AG4

That was 3 months ago. Then recently they bragged about how well the suppression is working: https://www.google.ca/amp/m.huffpost...0b02cbc5b2/amp

Comment

Originally posted by Dat Guy View Post
                                Start with this video for a decent summary: https://youtu.be/5a9hnOk9AG4

That was 3 months ago. Then recently they bragged about how well the suppression is working: https://www.google.ca/amp/m.huffpost...0b02cbc5b2/amp

Comment

Working...
                                X