Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Election day 2016 coverage, who will become President?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Election day 2016 coverage, who will become President?

Went with my Mom to cast our votes just now. It's gonna be a long day.

Comment

Went with my Mom to cast our votes just now. It's gonna be a long day.

Comment

Originally posted by Blindy View Post
        Probably have to leave in a few and try and get to the polls before work, it's a long day given the site is at my old school, which makes for the longer walk since no chance I would drive all the way to another borough for work. Sucks.
        Who you voting for?

I wore my Trump/Pence shirt, camo pants and a military Knicks hat with some white kicks. Flyest voter in NY.

Now to watch Fox News and do my nervous eating thing. Let's take back our country!

Comment

Originally posted by Blindy View Post
          Probably have to leave in a few and try and get to the polls before work, it's a long day given the site is at my old school, which makes for the longer walk since no chance I would drive all the way to another borough for work. Sucks.
          Who you voting for?

I wore my Trump/Pence shirt, camo pants and a military Knicks hat with some white kicks. Flyest voter in NY.

Now to watch Fox News and do my nervous eating thing. Let's take back our country!

Comment

Prediction: Hillary takes NC and Florida and this is all over by 9pm ET. She clears 300 and Trump shouts 'bullshit.' Most of the media ignores him after a few days and begins to focus on his upcoming legal battles.

Comment

Prediction: Hillary takes NC and Florida and this is all over by 9pm ET. She clears 300 and Trump shouts 'bullshit.' Most of the media ignores him after a few days and begins to focus on his upcoming legal battles.

Comment

Voted a week ago, so don't have to deal with the lines and non-sense today.

But I will say, I picked a hell of a week to start a new nutrition plan. Seems like tonight would be a great night to drink

Here's to 5% for Libertarians! Would be a great start at changing how politics go in the future.

THIS AWWWWWWESOME BANNER MADE BY SPIKE

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

Voted a week ago, so don't have to deal with the lines and non-sense today.

But I will say, I picked a hell of a week to start a new nutrition plan. Seems like tonight would be a great night to drink

Here's to 5% for Libertarians! Would be a great start at changing how politics go in the future.

THIS AWWWWWWESOME BANNER MADE BY SPIKE

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

Got my vote on. Now to relax at work for the next few hours.
                    Now you're on the field callin' me an asshole, 'Cause I roped up your body like a lasso

And I could be just like Mr. HK, runnin' cause a melee
                    Bring my team a W, I'm poppin' shots like Pele

Comment

Got my vote on. Now to relax at work for the next few hours.
                      Now you're on the field callin' me an asshole, 'Cause I roped up your body like a lasso

And I could be just like Mr. HK, runnin' cause a melee
                      Bring my team a W, I'm poppin' shots like Pele

Comment

Originally posted by RT View Post
                        RealClearPolitics has Trump up by 0.2% in Florida and 0.8% in North Carolina as of today. It's going to be really close.

Comment

Originally posted by RT View Post
                          RealClearPolitics has Trump up by 0.2% in Florida and 0.8% in North Carolina as of today. It's going to be really close.

Comment

Originally posted by ant. View Post
                            538 has Hillary up in both states as of 3 hours ago.

Comment

Originally posted by ant. View Post
                              538 has Hillary up in both states as of 3 hours ago.

Comment

Updated 9 mins ago now. Still has her slightly up in both states as well as NH.

I'm not saying this is going to happen but only a few days ago you could have said Trump was a lock in either state. Pretty big swing. It's the difference between Clinton barely getting over 270 and clearing 300.

Comment

Working...
                                X