Bonesaw's opinions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Presidential Campaign

They're pissing dreidels? That can't be healthy.

Comment

They're pissing dreidels? That can't be healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
        So you're doing your best to ignore Bonesaw's posts too?

People have a right to an opinion that you don't have the right to yours. I'm not sure what your problem is here, that you want to say Black Lives Matter is bad and you don't want people to disagree with you? C'mon. You're talking about social media where the trolls live. That's not a place for real discussion, it's a place for trolls who live under the bridge. Do you need me to tell you that you have the right to your opinion? Or do you need people to tell you you're right? Because you aren't going to hear the second one all the time no matter your skin color.

Except there's nothing new about this stereotype in the least. The type of women (or womyn, as they may prefer) are so few and far between that I've never met one (though I did know a chick with a shaved head that wouldn't wear deodorant, but she was cool with me so apparently not a man hater). You're talking about a lunatic fringe of people as if they are the majority, exactly how you thought RT was calling all White people racist except he wasn't.

I know you're kind of a shy guy with limited world experience off the computer screen from your time posting here, but stop believing the shit you read on social media sites and right wing blogs and try to find examples of this in your real life.
        There's nothing to "believe" or not believe about what I'm reading on social media. I'm talking about ACTUAL PEOPLE and their comments, not just "right wing blogs". Some are people I don't know personally just commenting on certain articles/pages and some are people who I am friends with on Facebook who I know through school/work, etc. I live in and grew up in one of the most racially-diverse towns on Long Island. Even teachers in my school district growing up would tell us how they've never taught at a district as diverse as the town that I am from - white, black, Hispanic, Middle Eastern, Asian, Christian, Jewish, gay, straight, etc. I know it might sound cliche, but I grew up around and was friends with people of pretty much any background you can imagine. Everyone was friends with everyone in my school. Racism/prejudice was NEVER tolerated and we all just learned to be friends with each other and treat each other as humans.

Yet more so than ever, within the last couple of years, I've seen these same people (some of whom used to be friends of mine) posting their race-baiting articles on Facebook or making posts/comments that paint white people in some type of negative light. So just because they aren't saying these things directly to my face in person, doesn't make it any less real.

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
          So you're doing your best to ignore Bonesaw's posts too?

People have a right to an opinion that you don't have the right to yours. I'm not sure what your problem is here, that you want to say Black Lives Matter is bad and you don't want people to disagree with you? C'mon. You're talking about social media where the trolls live. That's not a place for real discussion, it's a place for trolls who live under the bridge. Do you need me to tell you that you have the right to your opinion? Or do you need people to tell you you're right? Because you aren't going to hear the second one all the time no matter your skin color.

Except there's nothing new about this stereotype in the least. The type of women (or womyn, as they may prefer) are so few and far between that I've never met one (though I did know a chick with a shaved head that wouldn't wear deodorant, but she was cool with me so apparently not a man hater). You're talking about a lunatic fringe of people as if they are the majority, exactly how you thought RT was calling all White people racist except he wasn't.

I know you're kind of a shy guy with limited world experience off the computer screen from your time posting here, but stop believing the shit you read on social media sites and right wing blogs and try to find examples of this in your real life.
          There's nothing to "believe" or not believe about what I'm reading on social media. I'm talking about ACTUAL PEOPLE and their comments, not just "right wing blogs". Some are people I don't know personally just commenting on certain articles/pages and some are people who I am friends with on Facebook who I know through school/work, etc. I live in and grew up in one of the most racially-diverse towns on Long Island. Even teachers in my school district growing up would tell us how they've never taught at a district as diverse as the town that I am from - white, black, Hispanic, Middle Eastern, Asian, Christian, Jewish, gay, straight, etc. I know it might sound cliche, but I grew up around and was friends with people of pretty much any background you can imagine. Everyone was friends with everyone in my school. Racism/prejudice was NEVER tolerated and we all just learned to be friends with each other and treat each other as humans.

Yet more so than ever, within the last couple of years, I've seen these same people (some of whom used to be friends of mine) posting their race-baiting articles on Facebook or making posts/comments that paint white people in some type of negative light. So just because they aren't saying these things directly to my face in person, doesn't make it any less real.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Jericho View Post
            I lived in a dorm where a bunch of white college kids pissed in the halls every weekend.
            Seconded. I worked as an RA and eventually security in my dorm building. The white people were always the worst.

Immigrants and minorities of every race and creed were respectful, clean, proud to be there, involved in events, everything. Yeah there were one or two bad ones but the numbers paled in comparison to the amount of privileged, white locals that partied constantly, broke shit, pissed and threw up in the stairs, played their music too loud, set off the fire alarm, were disrespectful...I could go on.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Jericho View Post
              I lived in a dorm where a bunch of white college kids pissed in the halls every weekend.
              Seconded. I worked as an RA and eventually security in my dorm building. The white people were always the worst.

Immigrants and minorities of every race and creed were respectful, clean, proud to be there, involved in events, everything. Yeah there were one or two bad ones but the numbers paled in comparison to the amount of privileged, white locals that partied constantly, broke shit, pissed and threw up in the stairs, played their music too loud, set off the fire alarm, were disrespectful...I could go on.

Comment

Except of course it does. Everyone's social media is primarily made up of people they know and have liked at some point or another, and yet everyone's social media newsfeed is made up of the same shit. I have so many people that I know to be good people posting racist half-truths on Facebook that I can't count them. Social media has given half-truths more credence and it does so in a destructive way to society. So when you talk about man hating new age feminists that reads like some hate mongering facebook share, not reality where those women barely exist.

Computers make people more likely to believe stupid things and ramp up emotions to make it ok to respond to people in a more hateful way than they would otherwise. So don't post about Black Lives Matter being awful unless you're prepared for being told something negative about white people too.

Comment

Except of course it does. Everyone's social media is primarily made up of people they know and have liked at some point or another, and yet everyone's social media newsfeed is made up of the same shit. I have so many people that I know to be good people posting racist half-truths on Facebook that I can't count them. Social media has given half-truths more credence and it does so in a destructive way to society. So when you talk about man hating new age feminists that reads like some hate mongering facebook share, not reality where those women barely exist.

Computers make people more likely to believe stupid things and ramp up emotions to make it ok to respond to people in a more hateful way than they would otherwise. So don't post about Black Lives Matter being awful unless you're prepared for being told something negative about white people too.

Comment

It's funny how Bonesaw hates the negative aspects black culture when men who think like him are directly responsible for it. This is what happens when you treat a group of people like animals, then deny them quality jobs and education for 300+ years. 60 years of integration simply isn't long enough to reverse the damage done by people like you, Bonesaw.

Comment

It's funny how Bonesaw hates the negative aspects black culture when men who think like him are directly responsible for it. This is what happens when you treat a group of people like animals, then deny them quality jobs and education for 300+ years. 60 years of integration simply isn't long enough to reverse the damage done by people like you, Bonesaw.

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                        First of all, this thing being "done" to minorities has been "done" to them by Democrats.

You think Trump is lying when he says they only show up for election time and disappear for 4 years? It's so naive to blame white people for everything, but pin Bonesaw as the ignorant one.

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                          First of all, this thing being "done" to minorities has been "done" to them by Democrats.

You think Trump is lying when he says they only show up for election time and disappear for 4 years? It's so naive to blame white people for everything, but pin Bonesaw as the ignorant one.

Comment

This is the problem with the tone of modern day politics.
                            As offensive Bonesaws comments were to you, it's the sneering response that pushes them further and more radically to the right.

No conversations just labels.

Comment

This is the problem with the tone of modern day politics.
                              As offensive Bonesaws comments were to you, it's the sneering response that pushes them further and more radically to the right.

No conversations just labels.

Comment

Why are people shocked at Bonesaw's views? He stated his philosophy long ago and held to it. I do not agree with him at all, but he has a right to his views and wanting to protect his kid. I would have killed for my step-daughters.

And while I do not buy into the Zionist side of his argument, the media literally is controlled by five companies now I believe. These companies have massive influential powers that can have dangerous effects. When Calvin Kline promoted the heroin chic look, anorexia rates skyrocketed. Every time I news discussed a suicide (and not call it an accident) suicide rates shoot up as do things like car crashes, accidental falls and other forms of suicide that will not look like suicide on an insurance claim. Report the results of a boxing contest heavily and domestic violence rates go up as well as assault. Hell, thirty years ago everyone smoked, now the media turned on smoking it is almost banned everywhere.

I vote Democrat because I feel people should have the right to choose what media they consume, but there is a good case to be made that family values are declining greatly because of the media portraying it to be "cool" to be deviant, glorifying drugs, sex and violence.
                                Flowers gathered in the morning,
                                Afternoon they blossom on,
                                Still are withered by the evening:
                                You can be me when I'm gone.

Comment

Working...
                                X