Nintendo Direct - September 14th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nintendo Direct - September 14th

45 minute presentation covering upcoming game releases for both the Switch and the 3DS.

Hopefully we get a release date for Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and some more details on Ultra Sun & Moon.

Cool. As surprise announcement would be nice. Hope we get some info on Ultra Sun & Moon.
    surrender

First Ever PW Heavyweight Champion!

Comment

I hope we get an announcement for additional SNES Classics being on sale.

Still My Champ
      Thanks, surrender.

Comment

Originally posted by CM Punk'd View Post
        I hope we get an announcement for additional SNES Classics being on sale.
        Sounds like more are on the way...

https://www.destructoid.com/reggie-o...--460387.phtml

While that fixes one problem, they need to revise their pre-order method. I can't stress how easy it was here in Australia. That announcement was made in the morning, pre-orders went live for EB Games and then two other retailers (JB Hi Fi & The Gamesmen) went live the next day. It was still possible to get pre-orders well into the second day of announcement. Then more retailers rolled out their pre-orders later.

In fairness, we're paying $100 USD for the SNES Classic, so the better service almost comes with the cost.

Comment

Another article...

http://www.businesswire.com/news/hom...0912005798/en/

SNES Classics will continue production through 2018, NES Minis will be back on sale in mid-2018.

Comment

I expect some more Mario Footage and release dates for Skyrim and the Zelda story DLC, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 news, a new stage for Splatoon 2, ARMS DLC, and a bit of 3rd party stuff.

I hope for a Stardew Valley release date and a preview program for their online service. Please.

2x PW Power 25 Winner

Currently Playing - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild and NBA 2K17

PW Game of the Year 2016 - Voting now open.

Comment

- Doom coming this holiday season to Switch
              - Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus in 2018
              - Old school Nintendo arcade games are coming to the Nintendo Switch eShop on September 27th including Vs. Super Mario Bros., Vs. Balloon Fight, Vs. Ice Climbers, Vs. Pinball, Vs. Clu Clu Land, and more.
              - New 2DS XL Poke Ball Edition in November as well as a Orange and white version dropping next month.
              - Kirby: Star Allies coming to Switch in Spring 2018
              - Dedede is thicc.
              - Wii Music Deluxe: coming to Nintendo Switch.
              - Minecraft now available on 3DS today
              - Project Octopath traveler is a project from the Bravely Default team, and will be a Switch exclusive in 2018.
              - Phantasy Star Online 2 coming to Nintendo Switch next year in Japan.
              - Pokemon Ultra Sun/Moon info featuring Necrozma, new areas of Aloha, new clothes, change to how you encounter your starter Pokemon,get a special Rockruff for preordering, new UBs.
              - Gold/Silver is coming to 3DS Virtual Console. You get Celebi for the new games.
              - Super Mario Oddessy Switch bundle.
              - Mario has nipples.
              - Dragon Quest Builders coming to Switch in Spring 2018.
              - New BoW amiibos
              - Skyrim launches on the Switch November 17, 2017.
              - Xenoblade Chronicles 2 release date is December 1st.

Comment

That was one really padded Direct, but at least we got some release dates.

Of interest...

Breath of the Wild Champions amiibo - November 10th (which should be close to the DLC's release date)
                Skyrim - November 17th, 2017
                Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - December 1st 2017
                Wolfenstein II - 2018

Can't wait to get my hands on Xenoblade.

Octopath Traveler is shaping up nicely. There seems to be a real JRPG-revival trend in gaming with Bravely Default, I Am Setsuna and the copious amount of independent releases.

Comment

Working...
                X