This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Games Are You Playing?

It's a new year, a good time to start a new "What Games Are You Playing?" thread! Tell the community about your ongoing gaming exploits!

Re: What Games Are You Playing?

Gamefly mailed me Rise of the Tomb Raider, so I'll be trying that out soon. Since it's PS4 I've been waiting a while for it.

Comment

Gamefly mailed me Rise of the Tomb Raider, so I'll be trying that out soon. Since it's PS4 I've been waiting a while for it.

Comment

I finally got hold of Rock Band 4...it's been ridiculously hard to get with the guitar, but TRU came through for me.

I haven't played an RB game for a while, so I'm still getting back into the swing of things. I was used to playing Expert on RB3...right now, Hard is a bit too intense for me, but I'm also struggling with Medium due to the lack of notes (I expect four strums, but I only need to do two). I'm sure I'll be back on track in no time though!

Also Steins;Gate 0. The first game is one of my favs, but I'm enjoying this one much more so far. There's far less science babble and more focus on characters other than Okarin. I still love hearing TUTTURU~ too.

Comment

I finally got hold of Rock Band 4...it's been ridiculously hard to get with the guitar, but TRU came through for me.

I haven't played an RB game for a while, so I'm still getting back into the swing of things. I was used to playing Expert on RB3...right now, Hard is a bit too intense for me, but I'm also struggling with Medium due to the lack of notes (I expect four strums, but I only need to do two). I'm sure I'll be back on track in no time though!

Also Steins;Gate 0. The first game is one of my favs, but I'm enjoying this one much more so far. There's far less science babble and more focus on characters other than Okarin. I still love hearing TUTTURU~ too.

Comment

PC
            Overwatch

PS4
            The Last Guardian
            Final Fantasy XV
            Let It Die

3DS
            Star Fox 3DS

Wii U
            Star Fox Zero

Comment

PC
              Overwatch

PS4
              The Last Guardian
              Final Fantasy XV
              Let It Die

3DS
              Star Fox 3DS

Wii U
              Star Fox Zero

Comment

PC
                Civilization VI
                Doom
                Resident Evil Remake
                (I'm only a couple of hours through the latter two and they are on an indefinite hiatus.)

3DS
                Final Fantasy: Four Heroes of Light

PS2
                Ratchet and Clank

SNES
                Super Mario World

Comment

PC
                  Civilization VI
                  Doom
                  Resident Evil Remake
                  (I'm only a couple of hours through the latter two and they are on an indefinite hiatus.)

3DS
                  Final Fantasy: Four Heroes of Light

PS2
                  Ratchet and Clank

SNES
                  Super Mario World

Comment

PS4:
                    Overwatch
                    Rocket League

PS3:
                    The Darkness(Might save my thoughts for this game in the Retro Gaming thread?)

Overwatch just got a new map in Oasis but I played this game a tadbit too much over the break, I now have a 75% win rate in competitive with The Sultan of Swag, Godyatta! So good, so good. I use Lucio on given points too.

Rocket League is still my game to go to when I just want to have fun and waste an hour or so but I gotta be honest, the "TRADE?" "Trade?" "Trade plz?" messages are pissing me off. People get brought into the game, instantly message and half the time don't even bother to play the quick play. SO ANNOYING. I hate the loot box invention, it has damaged this game somewhat for me.

And I am not even kidding.....I get at least 10 party invites for Rocket League to try and trade. How am I suppose to trade when I refuse to buy loot boxes in this game? I haven't bought a lootbox in Overwatch, the hell do you think I will do it for Rocket League?
                    Currently Playing:
                    Cosmic Star Heroine(PS4), Rocket League(PS4), Steins;Gate 0(PS4)

Comment

PS4:
                      Overwatch
                      Rocket League

PS3:

Overwatch just got a new map in Oasis but I played this game a tadbit too much over the break, I now have a 75% win rate in competitive with The Sultan of Swag, Godyatta! So good, so good. I use Lucio on given points too.

Rocket League is still my game to go to when I just want to have fun and waste an hour or so but I gotta be honest, the "TRADE?" "Trade?" "Trade plz?" messages are pissing me off. People get brought into the game, instantly message and half the time don't even bother to play the quick play. SO ANNOYING. I hate the loot box invention, it has damaged this game somewhat for me.

And I am not even kidding.....I get at least 10 party invites for Rocket League to try and trade. How am I suppose to trade when I refuse to buy loot boxes in this game? I haven't bought a lootbox in Overwatch, the hell do you think I will do it for Rocket League?
                      Currently Playing:
                      Cosmic Star Heroine(PS4), Rocket League(PS4), Steins;Gate 0(PS4)

Comment

I dunno how you guys manage to juggle 4-5 games at once. I like to focus on one title until I finish.

Comment

I dunno how you guys manage to juggle 4-5 games at once. I like to focus on one title until I finish.

Comment

PS3:
                            We need to have a talk about what's considered retro...

I've been letting the PS2 and GameCube mentions slide, but last generation?

Comment

PS3:
                              We need to have a talk about what's considered retro...

I've been letting the PS2 and GameCube mentions slide, but last generation?

Comment

Working...
                              X