X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Games Are You Playing?

Originally posted by G/B View Post
    [MENTION=13403]Raven*[/MENTION] That's like 2 players on this forum that has said they had trouble with Bloodborne. Poison Swamp? If I recall that may actually be an optional area unless you want to get one of few umbilical cords. But there is a poison rune that has 100 Resistance in poison and having a few antidotes can be pretty handy too. I'd take the poison swamp over those fucking rock throwers tho. I think I'll get into Dark Souls III when all the DLC come out for it.

I've been playing that Nioh thing myself...I don't think I'll be good at this one. ._.
    I think he means the place to light the torches, that's mandatory(Farron Keep)

Raven it gets harder after
    Spoiler
    , you will get a challenge very soon enough. Not anything that surpasses Bloodborne: The Old Hunters DLC(Esp on NG+) though.

Butcher Knife was my end game weapon Raven, it scales SO GOOD with strength. If you are a building a strength character, it goes to S Class, one of the very few weapons that can do that.

EDIT: Oh I think you mean the place you fight Amygdala G/B, I forgot the name of it but I know what you mean.(Been over a year since I played Bloodborne)
    Last edited by Blindy; 01-23-2017, 01:28 AM.
    Currently Playing:
    Cosmic Star Heroine(PS4), Rocket League(PS4), Steins;Gate 0(PS4)

Comment

[MENTION=13403]Raven*[/MENTION] That's like 2 players on this forum that has said they had trouble with Bloodborne. Poison Swamp? If I recall that may actually be an optional area unless you want to get one of few umbilical cords. But there is a poison rune that has 100 Resistance in poison and having a few antidotes can be pretty handy too. I'd take the poison swamp over those fucking rock throwers tho. I think I'll get into Dark Souls III when all the DLC come out for it.

I've been playing that Nioh thing myself...I don't think I'll be good at this one. ._.
      I think he means the place to light the torches, that's mandatory(Farron Keep)

Raven it gets harder after
      Spoiler
      , you will get a challenge very soon enough. Not anything that surpasses Bloodborne: The Old Hunters DLC(Esp on NG+) though.

Butcher Knife was my end game weapon Raven, it scales SO GOOD with strength. If you are a building a strength character, it goes to S Class, one of the very few weapons that can do that.

EDIT: Oh I think you mean the place you fight Amygdala G/B, I forgot the name of it but I know what you mean.(Been over a year since I played Bloodborne)
      Currently Playing:

Comment

Yeah, Farron Keep is the location I'm talking about. Overall, the area isn't even difficult but more so tedious. The constant fat rolling and poisoning gets old after awhile. The Abyss Watchers was sort of a challenge simply because I was being impatient.

Comment

Yeah, Farron Keep is the location I'm talking about. Overall, the area isn't even difficult but more so tedious. The constant fat rolling and poisoning gets old after awhile. The Abyss Watchers was sort of a challenge simply because I was being impatient.

Comment

Originally posted by Raven* View Post
            It's Blighttown Lite. Did you get the optional route from Farron Keep? You get a new optional place that is mandatory to start the DLC that has the best boss fight(IMO) in the game.
            Currently Playing:

Comment

It's Blighttown Lite. Did you get the optional route from Farron Keep? You get a new optional place that is mandatory to start the DLC that has the best boss fight(IMO) in the game.
              Currently Playing:

Comment

[MENTION=602]Blindy[/MENTION] Yeah, I was talking about the Nightmare Frontier. Poison Swamps, bell ringing wenches that bring invaders, and rock throwing bastards. Hate that place myself.

-chaos-
                "My hit to miss ratio is sadness!"

Comment

[MENTION=602]Blindy[/MENTION] Yeah, I was talking about the Nightmare Frontier. Poison Swamps, bell ringing wenches that bring invaders, and rock throwing bastards. Hate that place myself.

-chaos-

Comment

The worst part of that place are the most broken enemies in the entire series(Yes over skeleton pinwheels)

Evil isn't even a word to describe these things. Between the hymning and the frenzy damage they put forth on you, they are vile. Didn't know what the heck it was doing when I first saw it.
                    Currently Playing:

Comment

The worst part of that place are the most broken enemies in the entire series(Yes over skeleton pinwheels)

Evil isn't even a word to describe these things. Between the hymning and the frenzy damage they put forth on you, they are vile. Didn't know what the heck it was doing when I first saw it.
                      Currently Playing:

Comment

Originally posted by Blindy View Post

Yeah, I don't know what From was thinking about that one. Doesn't help that if you have a ton of insight the damage actually get worse. The whole thing is a damn mystery for new players, so that was bs. I just slap my 200 frenzy resistance rune and just run past those for the most part but they are vile. Buy alot of sedatives too.

-chaos-

Comment

Yeah, I don't know what From was thinking about that one. Doesn't help that if you have a ton of insight the damage actually get worse. The whole thing is a damn mystery for new players, so that was bs. I just slap my 200 frenzy resistance rune and just run past those for the most part but they are vile. Buy alot of sedatives too.

-chaos-

Comment

Maybe? Are you talking about the place with the stray demon near the Old Wolf of Farron?

Comment

Maybe? Are you talking about the place with the stray demon near the Old Wolf of Farron?

Comment

Nope. Two optional bosses and the opening to the DLC.
                                Currently Playing:

Comment

Working...
                                X