X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Gamer's Pad - 2017 and Beyond

Originally posted by Blindy View Post
    How does one obtain such an ass?!?!?
    My main theory, she got it from her mama.
    Originally posted by Black Dynamite
    Sometimes a terrible idea is the best idea you got, and one thing I've learned, is always go with the best idea you got.

Comment

Recently decided to play through Fallout 4 again... forgot how much I hate Elder Maxson and The Brotherhood of Steel.

Comment

Recently decided to play through Fallout 4 again... forgot how much I hate Elder Maxson and The Brotherhood of Steel.

Comment

Is anybody else playing Injustice 2? It's actually pretty good and making me feel like I should give the new MK games a shot.

By the way, we should totally make a PWF Guild in Injustice 2. And by 'we' I mean anybody else but me...

Comment

Is anybody else playing Injustice 2? It's actually pretty good and making me feel like I should give the new MK games a shot.

By the way, we should totally make a PWF Guild in Injustice 2. And by 'we' I mean anybody else but me...

Comment

Anyone give me a rundown of which WWE game has the best Create a Wrestler?

Do any have the ability to upload images to use on shirts/tights or tattoos?

Any have a large selection of Lucha masks?

Would like the ability to create about 45-50 wrestlers.

Moves don't matter. Just mostly interested in the appearance and maybe the ability to create entrances.

Also not interested in any version I can't get for PS4.
              Last edited by Jeff; 05-29-2017, 12:13 PM.
              Follower of Christ.

Comment

Anyone give me a rundown of which WWE game has the best Create a Wrestler?

Do any have the ability to upload images to use on shirts/tights or tattoos?

Any have a large selection of Lucha masks?

Would like the ability to create about 45-50 wrestlers.

Moves don't matter. Just mostly interested in the appearance and maybe the ability to create entrances.

Also not interested in any version I can't get for PS4.
                Follower of Christ.

Comment

Biscuits. I bought WWE2K16 today because I wanted to use the CAW system for a project I'm doing. Need to be able to upload logos I created which requires you to load them to the server. Yesterday, 2K closed their servers for 2K16. What a time to buy the game.
                  Follower of Christ.

Comment

Biscuits. I bought WWE2K16 today because I wanted to use the CAW system for a project I'm doing. Need to be able to upload logos I created which requires you to load them to the server. Yesterday, 2K closed their servers for 2K16. What a time to buy the game.
                    Follower of Christ.

Comment

Bubsy's coming back.

No, really.

Comment

Bubsy's coming back.

No, really.

Comment

Bubsy 3D might have been an abomination, but I quite enjoyed the 2D Bubsys, so I look forward to this.
                          Sometimes a terrible idea is the best idea you got, and one thing I've learned, is always go with the best idea you got.

Comment

Bubsy 3D might have been an abomination, but I quite enjoyed the 2D Bubsys, so I look forward to this.

Comment

It may surprise some of you to know that Bubsy was strangely popular in Australia.

It featured on a kid's game show called A-Maze-Ing where one of the challenges involved Super Nintendo games. Two kids would take turns to see who could post the highest score in a set amount of time. There were a few games that featured including Super Mario Kart, but Bubsy was the one I remember most.

It was such a shock to learn Bubsy was so mediocre. I really dug the glide mechanic from that game, even if it usually meant certain death.

Comment

It may surprise some of you to know that Bubsy was strangely popular in Australia.

It featured on a kid's game show called A-Maze-Ing where one of the challenges involved Super Nintendo games. Two kids would take turns to see who could post the highest score in a set amount of time. There were a few games that featured including Super Mario Kart, but Bubsy was the one I remember most.

It was such a shock to learn Bubsy was so mediocre. I really dug the glide mechanic from that game, even if it usually meant certain death.

Comment

Working...
                                X