VG & Tech Individual Top 50 Games of All Time 2016

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VG & Tech Individual Top 50 Games of All Time 2016

Voxtz came up with this idea back in 2012 and Falcone suggested we do this again in the Gamers Pad, some people seemed interested, so why don't we give it a shot?

Original thread: http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=109343

Pretty much the same rules as last time. Anyone who wants to participate, can sign up. Everyone gets their own week, starting on Monday, a poster lists their own personal Top 50 games of all time.

1. 1 poster every week.
    2. You don't have to list a full 50 if you don't want, but 50 games is the max
    3. You can list your reasons for all of the games, some of the games, or none of the games on your list if you want
    4. Try to have your complete list posted within 96 hours of starting it (Voxtz had this at 48, but I don't see the point in that if we're doing a poster a week and that we're a less active forum now)
    5. no flaming (you can disagree with someone's picks, be critical, but no "your taste in games sucks", or "you're a [insert genre] fanboy") just remember that these are someone's opinions, not cold hard facts. It's cool when you appreciate the same games as others, but remember there's a reason there's so much diversity in gaming history too.

Spoiler

The order:
    Jeff
    Spoiler

Aaron
    Spoiler

CIG
    Spoiler

Falcone
    Spoiler

Ness
    Spoiler

Big Pete
    Spoiler

Voxtz
    Spoiler

RagnarokMike
    Spoiler

G/B
    Spoiler

BARCELONA
    Spoiler

System
    Spoiler

RT
    Spoiler

Emperor
    Spoiler

HilaryFan
    Spoiler

Rogue
    Spoiler

Solid Mike

(If for whatever reason it's your turn and you can't post your list that week, let me know and we can let someone who can post theirs, but you were be moved to the bottom)
    Last edited by Emperor; 12-11-2016, 02:08 PM. Reason: Updated lists

2x PW Power 25 Winner

Currently Playing - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild and NBA 2K17

PW Game of the Year 2016 - Voting now open.

Re: VG & Tech Individual Top 50 Games of All Time 2016

In like Flynn.

Comment

In like Flynn.

Comment

Ya know I was considering doing another 50 countdown with a specific console, but I may consider making that a gimmick for this. Gonna hang back and let some others sign up first so I can research.

Pending Sign-Up!

Comment

Ya know I was considering doing another 50 countdown with a specific console, but I may consider making that a gimmick for this. Gonna hang back and let some others sign up first so I can research.

Pending Sign-Up!

Comment

Innnn

( ?_?) - 97% of PW suddenly think Michael Cole is awesome. If you're part of the 3% that still thinks he is an annoying tool, copy & paste this into your sig.

Currently Playing: Suikoden 1, Max Payne 1, Beyond Good and Evil, MGS Peace Walker

Comment

Innnn

( ?_?) - 97% of PW suddenly think Michael Cole is awesome. If you're part of the 3% that still thinks he is an annoying tool, copy & paste this into your sig.

Currently Playing: Suikoden 1, Max Payne 1, Beyond Good and Evil, MGS Peace Walker

Comment

Sure, sign me up. When this started last time, I was on one of my occasional breaks from gaming, and thus, VG&T.
                Originally posted by Black Dynamite
                Sometimes a terrible idea is the best idea you got, and one thing I've learned, is always go with the best idea you got.

Comment

Sure, sign me up. When this started last time, I was on one of my occasional breaks from gaming, and thus, VG&T.
                  Originally posted by Black Dynamite
                  Sometimes a terrible idea is the best idea you got, and one thing I've learned, is always go with the best idea you got.

Comment

Sure.

-chaos-
                    "My hit to miss ratio is sadness!"

Comment

Sure.

-chaos-
                      "My hit to miss ratio is sadness!"

Comment

YEAAAH!

Comment

YEAAAH!

Comment

I remember this. It was a great idea. Sign me up! I'm especially intrigued to see how my list has changed from the last time.

Comment

I remember this. It was a great idea. Sign me up! I'm especially intrigued to see how my list has changed from the last time.

Comment

Working...
                              X