Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DROP FUCKING EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!! Injustice 2 Trailer is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DROP FUCKING EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!! Injustice 2 Trailer is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SHIT!

1. Is that Mr Breaking Bad himself narrating?
    2. That Narrator sounds like he's Ras Al Ghul?
    3. Is Ras voiced by Bryan FUCKING Cranston!?

oh, the Suits look alright I guess. Like Iron Man suit fucked a Transformer.

God help and forgive me,
    I wanna build something that’s gonna outlive me

Re: DROP FUCKING EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!! Injustice 2 Trailer is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know what I expected when I saw "DROP FUCKING EVERYTHING", but it certainly wasn't this.

Hopefully it's a steady improvement over the first. It's a cool concept.

2x PW Power 25 Winner

Currently Playing - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild and NBA 2K17

PW Game of the Year 2016 - Voting now open.

Comment

Re: DROP FUCKING EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!! Injustice 2 Trailer is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know what I expected when I saw "DROP FUCKING EVERYTHING", but it certainly wasn't this.

Hopefully it's a steady improvement over the first. It's a cool concept.

2x PW Power 25 Winner

Currently Playing - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild and NBA 2K17

PW Game of the Year 2016 - Voting now open.

Comment

I think you're a little too excited for the news. Now if this was a Netherrealms game based on all the slasher/monster movie icons...

Comment

I think you're a little too excited for the news. Now if this was a Netherrealms game based on all the slasher/monster movie icons...

Comment

Originally posted by Ness View Post
            I don't think you're excited enough. Bryan Cranston as Ras, the first game was amazing.

God help and forgive me,

Comment

Originally posted by Ness View Post
              I don't think you're excited enough. Bryan Cranston as Ras, the first game was amazing.

God help and forgive me,

Comment

As a massive DC fan and a lover of Mortal Kombat, Injustice was my wet dream. The comic was awesome too

This is orgasmic news

( ?_?) - 97% of PW suddenly think Michael Cole is awesome. If you're part of the 3% that still thinks he is an annoying tool, copy & paste this into your sig.

Currently Playing: Suikoden 1, Max Payne 1, Beyond Good and Evil, MGS Peace Walker

Comment

As a massive DC fan and a lover of Mortal Kombat, Injustice was my wet dream. The comic was awesome too

This is orgasmic news

( ?_?) - 97% of PW suddenly think Michael Cole is awesome. If you're part of the 3% that still thinks he is an annoying tool, copy & paste this into your sig.

Currently Playing: Suikoden 1, Max Payne 1, Beyond Good and Evil, MGS Peace Walker

Comment

Great news. Naysayers stand down. Injustice 1 was awesome!

Hoping to see...

Bizarro & Swamp Thing make their debut. Would love to take Swamp Thing up against Grundy. Not sure if Solomon will make it into the sequel but that's the fight that I love. And Bizarro #1!!!!
                    Follower of Christ.

Comment

Great news. Naysayers stand down. Injustice 1 was awesome!

Hoping to see...

Bizarro & Swamp Thing make their debut. Would love to take Swamp Thing up against Grundy. Not sure if Solomon will make it into the sequel but that's the fight that I love. And Bizarro #1!!!!
                      Follower of Christ.

Comment

I liked the first game. You guys are going overboard though. Banjo Threeie is worthy of drop fucking everything. This is worse than Fox News using "breaking" news.

Comment

I liked the first game. You guys are going overboard though. Banjo Threeie is worthy of drop fucking everything. This is worse than Fox News using "breaking" news.

Comment

Loved the hell outta the first Injustice game, so the sequel will definitely be a must buy for me.

Banner Credit: Surrender
                            Made Nerdery Moderator - April 21st, 2015

Anime Currently Watching
                            Dragon Ball Super, Pokemon Sun & Moon

Comment

Loved the hell outta the first Injustice game, so the sequel will definitely be a must buy for me.

Banner Credit: Surrender
                              Made Nerdery Moderator - April 21st, 2015

Anime Currently Watching
                              Dragon Ball Super, Pokemon Sun & Moon

Comment

Working...
                              X