Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The All Purpose 2017 Free Agency thread!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The All Purpose 2017 Free Agency thread!

Before the draft there is free agency! Let's start the rumors and discussion here.

Once again , I'll probably be sitting this one out. Although I'd love for the Packers to go after someone like Gilmore from Buffalo. He's going to be expensive though.

Re: The All Purpose 2017 Free Agency thread!

Brandon Marshall has signed with the New York Giants for two-year, $12 million deal. I'm in shock, didnt see this one coming. I thought he was going to the Pats for sure.

Comment

Brandon Marshall has signed with the New York Giants for two-year, $12 million deal. I'm in shock, didnt see this one coming. I thought he was going to the Pats for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Gr8t I Is View Post
        I didn't expect it at all , but I'm stoked, especially at that price. I guess he didn't want to leave NY.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Gr8t I Is View Post
          I didn't expect it at all , but I'm stoked, especially at that price. I guess he didn't want to leave NY.

Comment

So with Brandon off the market, does this mean desean Jackson goes to the pats?

Comment

So with Brandon off the market, does this mean desean Jackson goes to the pats?

Comment

Awesome signing for Big Blue.

I felt so bad for Brandon Marshall with the Jets. The dude really wanted it, but the organization is such a mess that he was screwed. This is going to be a HUGE signing for them. He's going to help OBJ, too. Eli Manning has OBJ, Marshall and Shepard. If that's not a division winning trio, I don't know what is. The Giants are going to finish #1 in the NFC this season.

Comment

Awesome signing for Big Blue.

I felt so bad for Brandon Marshall with the Jets. The dude really wanted it, but the organization is such a mess that he was screwed. This is going to be a HUGE signing for them. He's going to help OBJ, too. Eli Manning has OBJ, Marshall and Shepard. If that's not a division winning trio, I don't know what is. The Giants are going to finish #1 in the NFC this season.

Comment

Marshall did great work for the Jets in 2 years, he carried Fitzpatrick year 1 to the numbers that he put forth. Both he and Decker. Marshall last year had among the highest drops though, don't know if he lacked concentration on such a bad team but he's going to drive Giant fans crazy with that shit. He did good with the Jets, cannot knock him.

I hope Marshall doesn't bark at Eli but that's not going to slide with the Giants....he is known for his barking at QBs if they don't give him precise passes but Eli blows Fitzpatrick out of the water with talent alone.

Marshall would be a mentor to OBJr, he's spoke glowingly about him in the past.

With Glennon commanding such big dollars and Brian Hoyer going to the 49ers, I hope Geno the Jet is here for another year. Fucking badass.

#AnythingbutKaep
                    Currently Playing:
                    Cosmic Star Heroine(PS4), Rocket League(PS4), Steins;Gate 0(PS4)

Comment

Marshall did great work for the Jets in 2 years, he carried Fitzpatrick year 1 to the numbers that he put forth. Both he and Decker. Marshall last year had among the highest drops though, don't know if he lacked concentration on such a bad team but he's going to drive Giant fans crazy with that shit. He did good with the Jets, cannot knock him.

I hope Marshall doesn't bark at Eli but that's not going to slide with the Giants....he is known for his barking at QBs if they don't give him precise passes but Eli blows Fitzpatrick out of the water with talent alone.

Marshall would be a mentor to OBJr, he's spoke glowingly about him in the past.

With Glennon commanding such big dollars and Brian Hoyer going to the 49ers, I hope Geno the Jet is here for another year. Fucking badass.

#AnythingbutKaep
                      Currently Playing:
                      Cosmic Star Heroine(PS4), Rocket League(PS4), Steins;Gate 0(PS4)

Comment

So much news coming out.

Gilmore to the Patriots is a fun one , staying in the division and you know that Belicheck will get more out of him than the Bills ever could.

The Packers kept Perry , I don't know the terms yet but he had such a great year for us that I'm happy he is coming back. A little worried it could not work out but he was considerably better than Matthews was all season.

Comment

So much news coming out.

Gilmore to the Patriots is a fun one , staying in the division and you know that Belicheck will get more out of him than the Bills ever could.

The Packers kept Perry , I don't know the terms yet but he had such a great year for us that I'm happy he is coming back. A little worried it could not work out but he was considerably better than Matthews was all season.

Comment

Originally posted by Untouchable View Post
                            So much news coming out.

Are you basing that about Gilmore on just last season? Because he was really good for us until the last season when he just started half-assing to avoid injury so he could get his pay day.

Not sad to see him go. Sucks he's going to NE but whatever. Not like anyone stands a chance against them while Brady is still there.

This Osweiler/Browns stuff is crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Untouchable View Post
                              So much news coming out.

Are you basing that about Gilmore on just last season? Because he was really good for us until the last season when he just started half-assing to avoid injury so he could get his pay day.

Not sad to see him go. Sucks he's going to NE but whatever. Not like anyone stands a chance against them while Brady is still there.

This Osweiler/Browns stuff is crazy.

Comment

Working...
                              X