NFL's All Time Greatest Team - Dynasty Region - (1)Steelers vs (8)Bears

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NFL's All Time Greatest Team - Dynasty Region - (1)Steelers vs (8)Bears

What others have said. It would be like the Bills/Browns 6-3 game except instead of because both teams are awful it would be one of the greatest football games ever played.

Gotta go with the Steel Curtain though. They'd shut down Payton and then the Bears would be screwed. Chicago's D would hold up until late in the 3rd, when Bradshaw finally connects with Ward after a fake to Brown in double coverage and they go up 7-3. Add a late FG for Pittsburgh to lock it up.

Comment

What others have said. It would be like the Bills/Browns 6-3 game except instead of because both teams are awful it would be one of the greatest football games ever played.

Gotta go with the Steel Curtain though. They'd shut down Payton and then the Bears would be screwed. Chicago's D would hold up until late in the 3rd, when Bradshaw finally connects with Ward after a fake to Brown in double coverage and they go up 7-3. Add a late FG for Pittsburgh to lock it up.

Comment

Originally posted by CM Punk'd View Post
        Steelers by a mile.

Though, I would've had John Stallworth, instead of Hines Ward at WR.
        I agree

Comment

Originally posted by CM Punk'd View Post
          Steelers by a mile.

Though, I would've had John Stallworth, instead of Hines Ward at WR.
          I agree

Comment

Working...
          X