NBA PLAYOFFS DISCUSSION!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NBA PLAYOFFS DISCUSSION!

Bucks steal game one, this series have potential to be good and they match up well with the Raptors could see a upset but I say raps win in 7

Comment

Bucks steal game one, this series have potential to be good and they match up well with the Raptors could see a upset but I say raps win in 7

Comment

The Raptors are in full play mode tonight...which means they are completely and utterly disappointing. The Raptors organization has never won game 1 of the first round in a playoff series.

Comment

The Raptors are in full play mode tonight...which means they are completely and utterly disappointing. The Raptors organization has never won game 1 of the first round in a playoff series.

Comment

10 seconds in start of the game, and Gobert goes down after looks like he bump knee hopefully it isn't serious

Comment

10 seconds in start of the game, and Gobert goes down after looks like he bump knee hopefully it isn't serious

Comment

Crazy that you forget which teams choke when the playoffs arrive. Ala Toronto. I will still stick with them to rep the East in the Finals.

Jazz beat the Clippers on a buzzer beater by none other then Joe Johnson. Crazy. Without Gobert, though, they'll be in trouble.

Comment

Crazy that you forget which teams choke when the playoffs arrive. Ala Toronto. I will still stick with them to rep the East in the Finals.

Jazz beat the Clippers on a buzzer beater by none other then Joe Johnson. Crazy. Without Gobert, though, they'll be in trouble.

Comment

^i agree without Gobert if he is out for this series they won't win the series but to credit Utah last night they play tough and well coach. Joe Johnson was huge this series the small lineup bother the Clippers Blake Griffin was terrible Joe Johnson abuse him.

Comment

^i agree without Gobert if he is out for this series they won't win the series but to credit Utah last night they play tough and well coach. Joe Johnson was huge this series the small lineup bother the Clippers Blake Griffin was terrible Joe Johnson abuse him.

Comment

cj mccollum & damian lillard are literally carrying the Blazers right now I wonder how long that will last though?

Comment

cj mccollum & damian lillard are literally carrying the Blazers right now I wonder how long that will last though?

Comment

Damn this is great

Comment

Damn this is great

Comment

And while this is happening, Chicago topped the Celtics in their opening game.

Still My Champ
                                Thanks, surrender.

Comment

Working...
                                X