Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NBA PLAYOFFS DISCUSSION!

Originally posted by The Real LT View Post
    Nobody seems to hold that against Jordan, and the East was a joke in his era as well.
    I kinda agree with you on this, but LT you got to admit that the East back then was stronger then it is now lol

Comment

Originally posted by Da Gr8t I Is View Post
      I agree, 80's and 90's Basketball were physical as hell. Jordan got his butt whoop physically game in and game out. I dont see James driving to the whole against Rick Mahorn and Bill Laimbeer. Those guys back then were just to physical compare to now.
      ...agreed... Man i miss that era of basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Gr8t I Is View Post
        I agree, 80's and 90's Basketball were physical as hell. Jordan got his butt whoop physically game in and game out. I dont see James driving to the whole against Rick Mahorn and Bill Laimbeer. Those guys back then were just to physical compare to now.

Comment

Originally posted by thelist View Post
          Yes James has the body for that era, but do you think they wouldve beat him up mentally?

Comment

Yes James has the body for that era, but do you think they wouldve beat him up mentally?

Comment

The East back then was lot stronger compare today East, and the physical aspect with the hand check allow back then is what basketball great in that sense now today NBA it's just the league gone soft.

Comment

The East back then was lot stronger compare today East, and the physical aspect with the hand check allow back then is what basketball great in that sense now today NBA it's just the league gone soft.

Comment

...lol just a fanboy if you honestly believe he belongs in to 25... I would say 50... But he he is an overrated baby cause of the time he is playing... In Jordan's era he would just be average lost in all the greatness around him...
                  I feel like like a good laugh, so go ahead. Name 25 players better..

And lets be real here. Jordan didn't win a damn thing until the league changed the flagrant foul rules.

I love Jordan and I do believe he is the greatest of all-time, but his legacy has been somewhat overstated. He didn't win shit until Bird's Celtics got old, and the league changed the game to be less physical in the lane, which essentially declawed the Detroit Pistons. Before those two things happened Jordan was getting his ass kicked in the playoffs year in year out.
                  Last edited by The Real LT; 05-19-2017, 05:11 PM.

Comment

...lol just a fanboy if you honestly believe he belongs in to 25... I would say 50... But he he is an overrated baby cause of the time he is playing... In Jordan's era he would just be average lost in all the greatness around him...

And lets be real here. Jordan didn't win a damn thing until the league changed the flagrant foul rules.

I love Jordan and I do believe he is the greatest of all-time, but his legacy has been somewhat overstated. He didn't win shit until Bird's Celtics got old, and the league changed the game to be less physical in the lane, which essentially declawed the Detroit Pistons. Before those two things happened Jordan was getting his ass kicked in the playoffs year in year out.

Comment

LeBron has a few inches and quite a few pounds on Jordan. He could take a beating. He might play differently given those rules, but Rick Mahorn wouldn't have been able to throw LeBron around like he did Michael either.

Also teams are allowed to play zone defense and disguise their schemes which they could never do on Jordan.

Comment

LeBron has a few inches and quite a few pounds on Jordan. He could take a beating. He might play differently given those rules, but Rick Mahorn wouldn't have been able to throw LeBron around like he did Michael either.

Also teams are allowed to play zone defense and disguise their schemes which they could never do on Jordan.

Comment

You won that battle LT lol

Comment

You won that battle LT lol

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post

Mr. Mike C Rick Mahorn threw Barkley back in the day. I'm pretty sure he do the same to King James.

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post

Mr. Mike C Rick Mahorn threw Barkley back in the day. I'm pretty sure he do the same to King James.

Comment

Working...
                                X