NBA 2016-2017 Regular Season Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NBA 2016-2017 Regular Season Discussion

There's gonna be no moves in those final spots. Their opponents tonight are basically laying down, and letting them pin them.

Still My Champ
    Thanks, surrender.

Comment

This is gonna be an interesting Playoffs/Finals....I'm still agreeing with Dat Guy in that the Cavs won't be in the Finals this time around...Obviously I can be wrong but I mentioned Boston and the Wizards earlier...It'll take a helluva an effort from Cleveland(for one by them actually playing real defense again) for them to get back to the Finals...Toronto might actually claw their way to the Finals, cuz really, right now all we can obviously do is guess.

Far as the West goes....I'm seeing Golden State beating Portland in the 1st round yet again....Nurkic is out with a broken leg, hence leaving pretty much the same Blazers squad that lost last year to the Warriors..McCollum, Lillard, and a bunch of inconsistent players such as Crabbe and Aminu....I like Portland and their scrappiness, but I have a feeling Portland will lose in 5 games again to the Warriors..Partly because CJ and Damian can't be the only guys to consistently score against Golden State(because that'll definitely wear them out), especially a locked in Golden State. OKC, Houston and the Spurs are all gonna be interesting match-ups, not to mention seeing how far Memphis gets...

I still see Golden State getting to the Finals and winning another championship, though with a harder road this time around, probably having to face San Antonio in the Western Conference Finals(or then again, maybe not, if say, a team like Houston beats the Spurs). Things are really looking good for the Warriors..Despite losing to Utah Monday night, being that they clinched the #1 spot, the game was kinda the equivalent of a house show(not to mention the game later tonight against the Bad News Lakers being the final regular season game)...That being stated, I see players like McGee and Iggy being vital in the Playoffs/Finals...McGee and Iggy can catalyze a fast-break run and defensive stops in a big way.

Comment

This is gonna be an interesting Playoffs/Finals....I'm still agreeing with Dat Guy in that the Cavs won't be in the Finals this time around...Obviously I can be wrong but I mentioned Boston and the Wizards earlier...It'll take a helluva an effort from Cleveland(for one by them actually playing real defense again) for them to get back to the Finals...Toronto might actually claw their way to the Finals, cuz really, right now all we can obviously do is guess.

Far as the West goes....I'm seeing Golden State beating Portland in the 1st round yet again....Nurkic is out with a broken leg, hence leaving pretty much the same Blazers squad that lost last year to the Warriors..McCollum, Lillard, and a bunch of inconsistent players such as Crabbe and Aminu....I like Portland and their scrappiness, but I have a feeling Portland will lose in 5 games again to the Warriors..Partly because CJ and Damian can't be the only guys to consistently score against Golden State(because that'll definitely wear them out), especially a locked in Golden State. OKC, Houston and the Spurs are all gonna be interesting match-ups, not to mention seeing how far Memphis gets...

I still see Golden State getting to the Finals and winning another championship, though with a harder road this time around, probably having to face San Antonio in the Western Conference Finals(or then again, maybe not, if say, a team like Houston beats the Spurs). Things are really looking good for the Warriors..Despite losing to Utah Monday night, being that they clinched the #1 spot, the game was kinda the equivalent of a house show(not to mention the game later tonight against the Bad News Lakers being the final regular season game)...That being stated, I see players like McGee and Iggy being vital in the Playoffs/Finals...McGee and Iggy can catalyze a fast-break run and defensive stops in a big way.

Comment

All I know is Boston having to face Chicago in the first round is going to be tough. I think we may get an 8 seed upset there.

Comment

All I know is Boston having to face Chicago in the first round is going to be tough. I think we may get an 8 seed upset there.

Comment

Working...
            X