The dumbest name I've ever heard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The dumbest name I've ever heard

In Canada for several decades we Had 2 teams in The CFL(Canadian Football League) called the Roughriders. The league usually is only a 9 team league with a few years with more or less teams so 2 teams with the exact same name was odd . The 2 teams were from Saskatchewan and Ottawa. Ottawa folded in the mid-90's for a little while, came back for a few years as the Ottawa Renegades, folded again and now came back just a few season ago as the REDBLACKS...yup. I swear the new owner asked his 5 year old to name the team

Comment

Re: The dumbest name I've ever heard

In Canada for several decades we Had 2 teams in The CFL(Canadian Football League) called the Roughriders. The league usually is only a 9 team league with a few years with more or less teams so 2 teams with the exact same name was odd . The 2 teams were from Saskatchewan and Ottawa. Ottawa folded in the mid-90's for a little while, came back for a few years as the Ottawa Renegades, folded again and now came back just a few season ago as the REDBLACKS...yup. I swear the new owner asked his 5 year old to name the team

Comment

Working...
      X