Le Mans 24 Hour Race

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Le Mans 24 Hour Race

I know motorsport isn't super popular around here but this isn't just any race. It's 24 hour insanity around one of the most demanding circuits in the world. Always makes for good television and the WEC as a whole has been pretty good this year.

Anyone else going to be watching?

A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork

Originally posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
    Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 300-ish

Re: Le Mans 24 Hour Race

Looks like I was the only one then, shame as it was a hell of a finish. Imagine racing for over 23 hours and 55 minutes straight, you're moments away from victory in the most prestigious motor race of the year, cruising to victory with less then 5 minutes left...... Your car dies on you.

I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not

Comment

Looks like I was the only one then, shame as it was a hell of a finish. Imagine racing for over 23 hours and 55 minutes straight, you're moments away from victory in the most prestigious motor race of the year, cruising to victory with less then 5 minutes left...... Your car dies on you.

Comment

Kept up with it here and there among a busy weekend. Gutted for the Toyota team, that is just a sickening feeling to have the car fail with a lap left....huge day for Ford though, quite a statement.

THIS AWWWWWWESOME BANNER MADE BY SPIKE

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

Kept up with it here and there among a busy weekend. Gutted for the Toyota team, that is just a sickening feeling to have the car fail with a lap left....huge day for Ford though, quite a statement.

THIS AWWWWWWESOME BANNER MADE BY SPIKE

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

Working...
          X