X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: This or That?- Sports Edition

Originally posted by DanTheMan View Post
    Cricket easily soccer is so boring.
    I agree. I'm Canadian, and I'd like to consider cricket being "European Baseball."

Still My Champ
    Thanks, surrender.

Comment

Originally posted by Untouchable View Post
      Worse Commissioner - Gary Bettman or Roger Goodell
      Roger Goodell, and I'm saying this as a Canadian hockey fan. Hating Gary Bettman is in our blood.

But Goodell is a fucking super villain. Gary Bettman just plays favourites with American sports franchises.

Originally posted by Sea Slug View Post
      City that will win a championship in any sport next: Houston or Los Angeles.
      LA. The Rockets and Astros won't win anything any time soon, I can't see the Texans winning the Super Bowl before JJ Watt retires, and the Houston Dynamo are dead last in MLS.

The Kings are good enough that they could win the Cup sometime in the next few years and nobody would be surprised, the Lakers aren't going to suck for long, the Clippers are only improving, the Dodgers are pretty decent right now and the Galaxy just finished dominating MLS and could again. Only team I'm choosing to ignore is the Rams because they're the Rams.

Originally posted by Blindy View Post
      More exciting: Hail Mary or Walk Off Grand Slam?
      I'll go with Hail Mary just because I like football more than baseball.

Easier to watch at an international level: cricket or soccer.
      I love soccer and hate cricket, so yeah...

Comment

Worse Commissioner - Gary Bettman or Roger Goodell
        Roger Goodell, and I'm saying this as a Canadian hockey fan. Hating Gary Bettman is in our blood.

But Goodell is a fucking super villain. Gary Bettman just plays favourites with American sports franchises.

City that will win a championship in any sport next: Houston or Los Angeles.
        LA. The Rockets and Astros won't win anything any time soon, I can't see the Texans winning the Super Bowl before JJ Watt retires, and the Houston Dynamo are dead last in MLS.

The Kings are good enough that they could win the Cup sometime in the next few years and nobody would be surprised, the Lakers aren't going to suck for long, the Clippers are only improving, the Dodgers are pretty decent right now and the Galaxy just finished dominating MLS and could again. Only team I'm choosing to ignore is the Rams because they're the Rams.

Originally posted by Blindy View Post
        More exciting: Hail Mary or Walk Off Grand Slam?
        I'll go with Hail Mary just because I like football more than baseball.

Easier to watch at an international level: cricket or soccer.
        I love soccer and hate cricket, so yeah...

Comment

Since nobody threw out a question here is one:

Worst Franchise: Clippers or Lions
          surrender

First Ever PW Heavyweight Champion!

Comment

surrender

First Ever PW Heavyweight Champion!

Comment

Sorry I forgot, the Lions are a worse franchise,

Most storied NBA team Celtics or Lakers

Comment

Sorry I forgot, the Lions are a worse franchise,

Most storied NBA team Celtics or Lakers

Comment

Originally posted by SM(TBD) View Post

Clippers. The Lion's did win at least one title.

Historically, the Celtics are more storied.

Better landing spot for a college quarterback: CFL or Arena league

Comment

Originally posted by SM(TBD) View Post

Comment

Tottenham.

I have absolutely no knowledge of either team , nor the sport. I just like the sound of their name better.
                      I understand you have no knowledge of the English Premier League and either teams, but I just have to say that Leicester have all but won it now, there's just 2 games remaining for them and they're 8 points clear right now- Tottenham will have to win all 3 of their remaining games and Leicester will have to lose their 2 games for Tottenham to win the league.
                      The League win for Leicester will be the biggest upset in English football ever!

I'll leave Leper Messiah's question for someone else I have no knowledge on American Football landing spots for a college quaterback

Comment

Tottenham.

I have absolutely no knowledge of either team , nor the sport. I just like the sound of their name better.
                        I understand you have no knowledge of the English Premier League and either teams, but I just have to say that Leicester have all but won it now, there's just 2 games remaining for them and they're 8 points clear right now- Tottenham will have to win all 3 of their remaining games and Leicester will have to lose their 2 games for Tottenham to win the league.
                        The League win for Leicester will be the biggest upset in English football ever!

I'll leave Leper Messiah's question for someone else I have no knowledge on American Football landing spots for a college quaterback

Comment

Originally posted by Leper Messiah View Post

CFL. Better talent, CFL has some former coaches from the NFL and it has much more similarities as far as rules go than the NFL compared to arena football.

Given the stories on 2 females coaches landing gigs in the NFL and Becky Hammon being one of the bigger coaches in Popovich's corner

Which sport is more likely to see a female head coach: NBA or NFL?
                          Currently Playing:
                          Cosmic Star Heroine(PS4), Rocket League(PS4), Steins;Gate 0(PS4)

Comment

Originally posted by Leper Messiah View Post

CFL. Better talent, CFL has some former coaches from the NFL and it has much more similarities as far as rules go than the NFL compared to arena football.

Given the stories on 2 females coaches landing gigs in the NFL and Becky Hammon being one of the bigger coaches in Popovich's corner

Which sport is more likely to see a female head coach: NBA or NFL?
                            Currently Playing:
                            Cosmic Star Heroine(PS4), Rocket League(PS4), Steins;Gate 0(PS4)

Comment

NBA will, they already have a female assistant, oh didn't know NFL had one but still say NBA, since no answered my previous question I will ask it again,

which is a more storied NBA team Lakers or Celtics.

Comment

NBA will, they already have a female assistant, oh didn't know NFL had one but still say NBA, since no answered my previous question I will ask it again,

which is a more storied NBA team Lakers or Celtics.

Comment

Working...
                                X