The Official Arrow Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Official Arrow Thread

Watched all 46 episodes of this, over the past week. Love it, and can't wait until season 3.

Comment

Devon Aoki has been cast as Katana is season 3, and I think it's yet another fantastic bit of casting:

Originally posted by Black Dynamite
      Sometimes a terrible idea is the best idea you got, and one thing I've learned, is always go with the best idea you got.

Comment

Devon Aoki has been cast as Katana is season 3, and I think it's yet another fantastic bit of casting:

Sometimes a terrible idea is the best idea you got, and one thing I've learned, is always go with the best idea you got.

Comment

Katana in season three of Arrow... awesome, and yeah Rags it's a great casting choice.

Banner Credit: Surrender
          Made Nerdery Moderator - April 21st, 2015

Anime Currently Watching
          Dragon Ball Super, Pokemon Sun & Moon

Comment

Katana in season three of Arrow... awesome, and yeah Rags it's a great casting choice.

Banner Credit: Surrender
            Made Nerdery Moderator - April 21st, 2015

Anime Currently Watching
            Dragon Ball Super, Pokemon Sun & Moon

Comment

I swear this show loves teasing us with a Birds of Prey revival.
              Flowers gathered in the morning,
              Afternoon they blossom on,
              Still are withered by the evening:
              You can be me when I'm gone.

Comment

I swear this show loves teasing us with a Birds of Prey revival.

Comment

Hot damn, another great cast, Peter Stormare is coming in as Vertigo, hopefully we get a proper replacement for "The Count," glad he's dead.

Comment

Hot damn, another great cast, Peter Stormare is coming in as Vertigo, hopefully we get a proper replacement for "The Count," glad he's dead.

Comment

The thing says he's still gonna be a drug pusher like The Count. Although maybe with Flash introducing Meta Humans that'll bleed over into Arrow and we'll get actual super powered guys now.

Comment

The thing says he's still gonna be a drug pusher like The Count. Although maybe with Flash introducing Meta Humans that'll bleed over into Arrow and we'll get actual super powered guys now.

Comment

Yeah, I'm thinking something'll happen to make him actual Count Vertigo, with the introduction of powers, just seems like it has to.

Comment

Yeah, I'm thinking something'll happen to make him actual Count Vertigo, with the introduction of powers, just seems like it has to.

Comment

Originally posted by Havokwolf View Post
                              This has me so excited. Meta Humans in Arrow really opens the door for old guys to come back redefined. Also get to play with just how far will Ollie's expertise take him against people who are more human than human.

Comment

Originally posted by Havokwolf View Post
                                This has me so excited. Meta Humans in Arrow really opens the door for old guys to come back redefined. Also get to play with just how far will Ollie's expertise take him against people who are more human than human.

Comment

Working...
                                X