The Official Arrow Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Official Arrow Thread

Definitely ready for the finale. Despite a lot of really dumb stuff, I really do enjoy this show. It's version of Amanda Waller, however, is just the worst. There's what, 50 max supersoldiers in Starling City right now? And they can totally be killed, just not really easily. They probably have a better chance of surviving her bombs than a close encounter with multiple trained military personnel.

Also, Blood is terrible. I can't tell if we were supposed to feel bad for him during his weird monologue and his death or what? How did he think this thing with the Deathstrokes was going to go down? So glad he's dead, and I really hope they leave all of this mayoral stuff alone now. It's all so dumb and makes no sense.

Canary saving the kid was cool, always like seeing her do hero stuff. I've really enjoyed watching her strive to be a hero.

Comment

Definitely ready for the finale. Despite a lot of really dumb stuff, I really do enjoy this show. It's version of Amanda Waller, however, is just the worst. There's what, 50 max supersoldiers in Starling City right now? And they can totally be killed, just not really easily. They probably have a better chance of surviving her bombs than a close encounter with multiple trained military personnel.

Also, Blood is terrible. I can't tell if we were supposed to feel bad for him during his weird monologue and his death or what? How did he think this thing with the Deathstrokes was going to go down? So glad he's dead, and I really hope they leave all of this mayoral stuff alone now. It's all so dumb and makes no sense.

Canary saving the kid was cool, always like seeing her do hero stuff. I've really enjoyed watching her strive to be a hero.

Comment

Grossly overreacting to a potential threat against the entire world seems exactly like something Amanda Waller would do though.

I don't think Blood is terrible at all. Nor do I think you were supposed to feel bad for him. He made his bed and he had to lay in it, but he tried to do the right thing in the end because Slade fucked him over just like he fucked over everyone.

Comment

Grossly overreacting to a potential threat against the entire world seems exactly like something Amanda Waller would do though.

I don't think Blood is terrible at all. Nor do I think you were supposed to feel bad for him. He made his bed and he had to lay in it, but he tried to do the right thing in the end because Slade fucked him over just like he fucked over everyone.

Comment

It's not so much that it's an overreaction from Waller, it just doesn't seem like a very good plan. I feel like she should be smarter than that. I think it would make more sense for her to sick the Suicide Squad on the Deathstrokes first (which I guess she could still do).

Comment

It's not so much that it's an overreaction from Waller, it just doesn't seem like a very good plan. I feel like she should be smarter than that. I think it would make more sense for her to sick the Suicide Squad on the Deathstrokes first (which I guess she could still do).

Comment

When the season started, I really had hope for Brother Blood. The move from religious leader to politician worried me, but was done well enough that it could still work. However, once they introduced Slade into the present storyline, Blood became useless. As a comic character who control a world wide organization and had plans within plans, the direction they went with him ended up being very disappointing.

Comment

When the season started, I really had hope for Brother Blood. The move from religious leader to politician worried me, but was done well enough that it could still work. However, once they introduced Slade into the present storyline, Blood became useless. As a comic character who control a world wide organization and had plans within plans, the direction they went with him ended up being very disappointing.

Comment

So, season's up, climax wasn't as big as last year, but the episode on whole was entertaining, sadly, not the strongest episode of the season, thought the whole drone thing felt kinda dumb, but it was still a satisfying enough conclusion to a great season.

My only major cons, Brother Blood was handled poorly plus a weak interpretation (doesn't help at the same time I was reading Animal Man with a monstrous Blood), and Isabel Roschev was completely wasted, barely there but for a couple major beats and then not.

I'd also the like writers to give Slade less overly dramatic dialog, it's a cool portrayal, but when he keeps saying stuff like "beloved" it started to feel a bit hokey, now that his mirakura is out, he can return to sanity, and when he returns, not talk like a caricature of a villain as he did at times.
                    Originally posted by Black Dynamite
                    Sometimes a terrible idea is the best idea you got, and one thing I've learned, is always go with the best idea you got.

Comment

So, season's up, climax wasn't as big as last year, but the episode on whole was entertaining, sadly, not the strongest episode of the season, thought the whole drone thing felt kinda dumb, but it was still a satisfying enough conclusion to a great season.

My only major cons, Brother Blood was handled poorly plus a weak interpretation (doesn't help at the same time I was reading Animal Man with a monstrous Blood), and Isabel Roschev was completely wasted, barely there but for a couple major beats and then not.

I'd also the like writers to give Slade less overly dramatic dialog, it's a cool portrayal, but when he keeps saying stuff like "beloved" it started to feel a bit hokey, now that his mirakura is out, he can return to sanity, and when he returns, not talk like a caricature of a villain as he did at times.
                      Originally posted by Black Dynamite
                      Sometimes a terrible idea is the best idea you got, and one thing I've learned, is always go with the best idea you got.

Comment

Stephen Amell posted this on facebook.

Meet our newest series regular. Mister John Barrowman

Comment

Stephen Amell posted this on facebook.

Meet our newest series regular. Mister John Barrowman

Comment

UGH.

Comment

UGH.

Comment

Watched all 46 episodes of this, over the past week. Love it, and can't wait until season 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X