Game of Thrones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Game of Thrones

I didn't notice, either. Maybe they should've had the mother of dragons walking around for 8 minutes, even though her scene with forgiveness was dope, as well. That whole episode was beautifully done. I guess that's why I don't care about length.

I also forgot to add how awesomely creepy that bath scene was. Fucking insanity. That whole scene, including the fight. That whole thing was epic. I don't have high hopes for this coming Sunday, but I will not doubt this shows genius.

Comment

Wait, I was actually making a joke about the Law and Order video above me, I didn't notice the episode run short at all, in fact I didn't notice to the extent that up until Kid's comment, I thought RT was just playing off of what I said with the way people are prone to react to things.
      Originally posted by Black Dynamite
      Sometimes a terrible idea is the best idea you got, and one thing I've learned, is always go with the best idea you got.

Comment

Wait, I was actually making a joke about the Law and Order video above me, I didn't notice the episode run short at all, in fact I didn't notice to the extent that up until Kid's comment, I thought RT was just playing off of what I said with the way people are prone to react to things.
        Originally posted by Black Dynamite
        Sometimes a terrible idea is the best idea you got, and one thing I've learned, is always go with the best idea you got.

Comment

I still can't get over how good Alfie Allen is. Theon used to be one of my most hated characters, but it's impossible not to feel sorry for him now. The dude who plays Ramsay Snow is great too.

I like Daenerys, but her storyline just really isn't doing anything for me...it just feels like it's going nowhere. The latest developments of "Your dragon cooked my goat"/"Oops, have some money" and "You had 163 men crucified, but one of them is my dad" just left me feeling...eh. I guess we're supposed be thinking "Ooh, maybe all her conquering really isn't such a good thing after all!", but it just bores me.

We got the scene with Varys telling the small council what a threat she poses, with her advisors and her big army (which is true) - but it's hard to reconcile that with someone sitting in a pyramid, looking smug while people complain about goats. I like her eyebrows though.

Any episode with scenes with Varys, Davos and Littlefinger rules anyway.

Comment

I still can't get over how good Alfie Allen is. Theon used to be one of my most hated characters, but it's impossible not to feel sorry for him now. The dude who plays Ramsay Snow is great too.

I like Daenerys, but her storyline just really isn't doing anything for me...it just feels like it's going nowhere. The latest developments of "Your dragon cooked my goat"/"Oops, have some money" and "You had 163 men crucified, but one of them is my dad" just left me feeling...eh. I guess we're supposed be thinking "Ooh, maybe all her conquering really isn't such a good thing after all!", but it just bores me.

We got the scene with Varys telling the small council what a threat she poses, with her advisors and her big army (which is true) - but it's hard to reconcile that with someone sitting in a pyramid, looking smug while people complain about goats. I like her eyebrows though.

Any episode with scenes with Varys, Davos and Littlefinger rules anyway.

Comment

Alfie Allen has been kind of overlooked but he's been nothing short of fucking incredible. I mean he looks absolutely NOTHING like how Theon is described from the books but his acting has been so damn good it hasn't mattered one wit. He's been the perfect Theon/Reek.

Comment

Alfie Allen has been kind of overlooked but he's been nothing short of fucking incredible. I mean he looks absolutely NOTHING like how Theon is described from the books but his acting has been so damn good it hasn't mattered one wit. He's been the perfect Theon/Reek.

Comment

I know next weeks the big, filled of spoilers episode, but what are we getting tonight?

I'm excited, but I think it's going to be a very filler episode. Maybe they'll make the announcement tonight of who is fighting who. Now that I know who is fighting, I'm disappointed. Fucking spoilers.

Comment

I know next weeks the big, filled of spoilers episode, but what are we getting tonight?

I'm excited, but I think it's going to be a very filler episode. Maybe they'll make the announcement tonight of who is fighting who. Now that I know who is fighting, I'm disappointed. Fucking spoilers.

Comment

It's titled Mockingbird, so we're focused on the Eyrie and Littlefinger. I wonder how much of that arc they're going to cover? Quite a bit goes on.

Comment

It's titled Mockingbird, so we're focused on the Eyrie and Littlefinger. I wonder how much of that arc they're going to cover? Quite a bit goes on.

Comment

Oh shit!

Littlefinger just did that bitch in. I knew it was coming and I never read the books and it was awesome. I always thought Littlefinger was an unbearable douche, but I like his loyalty to the mother Stark.

The Hound was cool and shits going to get popping next week.

3 episodes left and I have to wait 2 fucking weeks?! NOOOOOOO!

Comment

Oh shit!

Littlefinger just did that bitch in. I knew it was coming and I never read the books and it was awesome. I always thought Littlefinger was an unbearable douche, but I like his loyalty to the mother Stark.

The Hound was cool and shits going to get popping next week.

3 episodes left and I have to wait 2 fucking weeks?! NOOOOOOO!

Comment

Littlefinger is a boss and a half. The 2 week wait will suck balls, but man will it be worth it. I know what's gonna happen and CAN'T WAIT! Also can't wait for the reactions to it.

Comment

Littlefinger is a boss and a half. The 2 week wait will suck balls, but man will it be worth it. I know what's gonna happen and CAN'T WAIT! Also can't wait for the reactions to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X