Game of Thrones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Game of Thrones

The Hound has overtaken Tyrion as the most awesome character, but Tyrion just took a huge step towards contention. Watching Shae at the witness stand was brutal. Jaime was right when he said it was all a farce.

Comment

I thought for a split-second that it would be Tyrion vs Tywin, but then quickly figured out it wouldn't be. Tywin is the judge representing the state, in theory he really should have no vested interest in the case. If it were any other trial, why would the defendant fight the judge?

Nominee: PW's Most Knowledgeable Poster, 2006
      Co-winner: PW's Most Knowledgeable Nerd, 2006

Comment

I thought for a split-second that it would be Tyrion vs Tywin, but then quickly figured out it wouldn't be. Tywin is the judge representing the state, in theory he really should have no vested interest in the case. If it were any other trial, why would the defendant fight the judge?

Nominee: PW's Most Knowledgeable Poster, 2006
        Co-winner: PW's Most Knowledgeable Nerd, 2006

Comment

Awesome AWESOME episode......Peter Dinklage perfectly captured the sheer venom and contempt that Tyrion has for everyone present in that trial. I couldn't and still can't have imagined that scene acted out any better.

Also the look on Tywin's (Charles Dance) face when he sees that Tyrion has COMPLETELY fucked his future plans is priceless. Anyone think that Tyrion figured out Jamie's bargain with Tywin?

Comment

Awesome AWESOME episode......Peter Dinklage perfectly captured the sheer venom and contempt that Tyrion has for everyone present in that trial. I couldn't and still can't have imagined that scene acted out any better.

Also the look on Tywin's (Charles Dance) face when he sees that Tyrion has COMPLETELY fucked his future plans is priceless. Anyone think that Tyrion figured out Jamie's bargain with Tywin?

Comment

Tyrion knew he was fucked. He doesn't trust his father and he shouldn't. Now it's a trial by combat.

Spoiler
              I fear no man, no beast or evil, brother.

Comment

Tyrion knew he was fucked. He doesn't trust his father and he shouldn't. Now it's a trial by combat.

Spoiler
                I fear no man, no beast or evil, brother.

Comment

Saw the scene on youtube (we don't have HBO, don't fuckin' judge me) and it was very cool. Bought my mom Season 3 for mother's day, and we've been rewatching it the last couple days.

Though I have to say, the fact that Kid enjoys this series tangibly decreases my opinion of it.

Comment

Saw the scene on youtube (we don't have HBO, don't fuckin' judge me) and it was very cool. Bought my mom Season 3 for mother's day, and we've been rewatching it the last couple days.

Though I have to say, the fact that Kid enjoys this series tangibly decreases my opinion of it.

Comment

Originally posted by KingInTheNorth View Post

I just rewatched the episode, because it's THAT awesome. The Red Wedding was bananas, too, but damn that whole episode was insane. The dragons are starting to be a problem for the mother of dragons. The scene with the bald guy hinting at his pursuit for the throne was great! Then that finish. Wow!

Fucking epic!

Next week is so not going to be this awesome and I think the fight will be the season finale.

Comment

Originally posted by KingInTheNorth View Post

I just rewatched the episode, because it's THAT awesome. The Red Wedding was bananas, too, but damn that whole episode was insane. The dragons are starting to be a problem for the mother of dragons. The scene with the bald guy hinting at his pursuit for the throne was great! Then that finish. Wow!

Fucking epic!

Next week is so not going to be this awesome and I think the fight will be the season finale.

Comment

Originally posted by The Kid View Post
                          I'd be very surprised if they dragged it out that long. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if it happens as early as next week.

Comment

Originally posted by The Kid View Post
                            I'd be very surprised if they dragged it out that long. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if it happens as early as next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Emperor View Post
                              I think they'd show it in a teaser if it was for sure going to go down next week.

Regardless, I can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Emperor View Post
                                I think they'd show it in a teaser if it was for sure going to go down next week.

Regardless, I can't wait!

Comment

Working...
                                X