The Ol' Parker Luck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ol' Parker Luck

Betty Brant, Gwen Stacy, Mary Jane Watson, Felicia Hardy, Carlie Cooper (personal favorite)... the list goes on.

I dunno... I think Peter's full of shit.

Re: The Ol' Parker Luck

As far as Parker's relationships go, my favorite was always the one with Mary Jane Watson, but then that's my all-time favorite comic book relationship as well. I also didn't mind the Peter Parker/Gwen Stacy relationship either, at least not until J. Michael Straczynski () ruined it in the early - mid 2000's, when he revealed that Gwen cheated on Peter with Norman Osborn via flashbacks.

As far as non Earth-616 (main Marvel universe) relationships go, I did like the stuff between Parker and Kitty Pryde from the Ultimate universe as well.

Banner Credit: Surrender
    Made Nerdery Moderator - April 21st, 2015

Anime Currently Watching
    Dragon Ball Super, Pokemon Sun & Moon

Comment

As far as Parker's relationships go, my favorite was always the one with Mary Jane Watson, but then that's my all-time favorite comic book relationship as well. I also didn't mind the Peter Parker/Gwen Stacy relationship either, at least not until J. Michael Straczynski () ruined it in the early - mid 2000's, when he revealed that Gwen cheated on Peter with Norman Osborn via flashbacks.

As far as non Earth-616 (main Marvel universe) relationships go, I did like the stuff between Parker and Kitty Pryde from the Ultimate universe as well.

Banner Credit: Surrender
      Made Nerdery Moderator - April 21st, 2015

Anime Currently Watching
      Dragon Ball Super, Pokemon Sun & Moon

Comment

Only time I've really liked Gwen was in the tragically short Spectacular Spider-Man. Of course she was a glasses wearing geek so it was bait for Ness.

Comment

Only time I've really liked Gwen was in the tragically short Spectacular Spider-Man. Of course she was a glasses wearing geek so it was bait for Ness.

Comment

Originally posted by Ness View Post
            Betty Brant, Gwen Stacy, Mary Jane Watson, Felicia Hardy, Carlie Cooper (personal favorite)... the list goes on.

Relevant:

Nominee: PW's Most Knowledgeable Poster, 2006
            Co-winner: PW's Most Knowledgeable Nerd, 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Ness View Post

Relevant:

Nominee: PW's Most Knowledgeable Poster, 2006
              Co-winner: PW's Most Knowledgeable Nerd, 2006

Comment

I do think my favourite Peter relationship is the Ultimate verse's version with Kitty. Outside of that; you couldn't really go wrong picking MJ, Gwen or Felicia.

The best "new" love interest he got wasn't even really his but Oct's in Anna-Marie.

Comment

I do think my favourite Peter relationship is the Ultimate verse's version with Kitty. Outside of that; you couldn't really go wrong picking MJ, Gwen or Felicia.

The best "new" love interest he got wasn't even really his but Oct's in Anna-Marie.

Comment

Working...
                  X