The Defenders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Defenders

So I still have 4-5 episodes of Iron Fist to get through. It's a struggle. Luke Cage's second half and Fist weren't up to the quality of DD and JJ, so hopefully this brings it back. Especially since it isn't being stretched to 13 episodes.

Re: The Defenders

I am so SO looking forward to this series (as Luke Cage, Jessica Jones and Daredevil are instantly 3 of my all time favourite shows and I did enjoy Iron Fist a lot as well). I haven't and won't be checking out the trailer though as I like to be surprised.

The part that intrigues me most is that Jessica Jones Season 2 will be the one that immediately follows this (not counting Punisher).

Comment

I am so SO looking forward to this series (as Luke Cage, Jessica Jones and Daredevil are instantly 3 of my all time favourite shows and I did enjoy Iron Fist a lot as well). I haven't and won't be checking out the trailer though as I like to be surprised.

The part that intrigues me most is that Jessica Jones Season 2 will be the one that immediately follows this (not counting Punisher).

Comment

The trailer looks pretty awesome, I especially loved the stuff with Power Man and Iron Fist, anyway's I can't wait for this to be released on Netflix.

Banner Credit: Surrender
        Made Nerdery Moderator - April 21st, 2015

Anime Currently Watching
        Dragon Ball Super, Pokemon Sun & Moon

Comment

The trailer looks pretty awesome, I especially loved the stuff with Power Man and Iron Fist, anyway's I can't wait for this to be released on Netflix.

Banner Credit: Surrender
          Made Nerdery Moderator - April 21st, 2015

Anime Currently Watching
          Dragon Ball Super, Pokemon Sun & Moon

Comment

Working...
          X