Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Walking Dead 167

So Andrea died.

I hope TV Michonne didn't read this for obvious spoilers!

Re: The Walking Dead 167

Comic book Michonne already putting in some early groundwork on old man Rick.

Very good issue, though.

Kirkman done himself proud by making me care more for Andrea in her death than I have in the entire run of TWD.

Loved the little note he wrote on the last page.
    Last edited by KashDinero; 05-07-2017, 11:26 AM.
    PW Nerdery's Most Underrated Poster Of 2015

Comment

Comic book Michonne already putting in some early groundwork on old man Rick.

Very good issue, though.

Kirkman done himself proud by making me care more for Andrea in her death than I have in the entire run of TWD.

Loved the little note he wrote on the last page.
      PW Nerdery's Most Underrated Poster Of 2015

Comment

That was a fantastic issue and they wrote it perfectly. Even moreso with the apology at the end there.

Comment

That was a fantastic issue and they wrote it perfectly. Even moreso with the apology at the end there.

Comment

The whole series seems to be about Rick giving the reigns to Carl one day, so for a minute there I actually thought maybe he would've gone out with Andrea. Almost got me. Thank goodness since I hate Carl.

Comment

The whole series seems to be about Rick giving the reigns to Carl one day, so for a minute there I actually thought maybe he would've gone out with Andrea. Almost got me. Thank goodness since I hate Carl.

Comment

Originally posted by Ness View Post
                I'd like to second it. I really did believe Rick might have died there as well. Carl is the actual main character of the series and is the only character that should be considered absolutely safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Ness View Post
                  I'd like to second it. I really did believe Rick might have died there as well. Carl is the actual main character of the series and is the only character that should be considered absolutely safe.

Comment

Working...
                  X