Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locke and Key - coming to Hulu

Where's the Locke and Key excitement?

Hulu has ordered a pilot. Written by Joe Hill himself, show runner will be Carlton Cuse (from Lost fame) and the pilot will be directed by Dr. Strange director Scott Derrickson.

http://www.avclub.com/article/hulu-m...y-pilot-254043

With these people attached to the project, I'm very excited. Still one of my top 3 comics of all time.

-Hayze

Originally posted by iNCY
    yes I am a little bitch.

Re: Locke and Key - coming to Hulu

I will get excited when a full run is ordered for once...
    Flowers gathered in the morning,
    Afternoon they blossom on,
    Still are withered by the evening:
    You can be me when I'm gone.

Comment

I will get excited when a full run is ordered for once...

Comment

I won't hold my breath until it's actually a sure release, been burnt a couple times already.

Really hoping it does though, definitely a top 3 for me too, honestly, might be my #1 favorite, such a perfectly told story.
        Originally posted by Black Dynamite
        Sometimes a terrible idea is the best idea you got, and one thing I've learned, is always go with the best idea you got.

Comment

I won't hold my breath until it's actually a sure release, been burnt a couple times already.

Really hoping it does though, definitely a top 3 for me too, honestly, might be my #1 favorite, such a perfectly told story.
          Originally posted by Black Dynamite
          Sometimes a terrible idea is the best idea you got, and one thing I've learned, is always go with the best idea you got.

Comment

Yeah, as one of my favorite stories in any medium, I am waiting for something concrete with a strong pilot. The team behind it is amazing, but there is nothing saying for sure it will get the time it deserves.

Scott Derrickson is a really, really good pick for this in the long run as he is one of the top modern horror directors. His exorcism films are not always hits, but the source material was not that great either. Sinister however was amazing and I see Locke and Eye done very much in that style.

Comment

Yeah, as one of my favorite stories in any medium, I am waiting for something concrete with a strong pilot. The team behind it is amazing, but there is nothing saying for sure it will get the time it deserves.

Scott Derrickson is a really, really good pick for this in the long run as he is one of the top modern horror directors. His exorcism films are not always hits, but the source material was not that great either. Sinister however was amazing and I see Locke and Eye done very much in that style.

Comment

Working...
              X