Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: X-Men's The Gifted (2017 TBD)

Originally posted by AgentRodimal View Post
    Wrong Thunderbird I'm guessing. Isn't the one that was a New Mutant and a member of X-Force alive and well?
    I think you are talking about Warpath, Thunderbird's brother. The other guy to use the Thunderbird name was Neal who was from India and not related to the proudstar family in any way.

Comment

Wrong Thunderbird I'm guessing. Isn't the one that was a New Mutant and a member of X-Force alive and well?
      I think you are talking about Warpath, Thunderbird's brother. The other guy to use the Thunderbird name was Neal who was from India and not related to the proudstar family in any way.

Comment

I thought that as well at first, with James Proudstar (Warpath) using the Thunderbird name, but according to the wiki page for the series, it'll be John Proudstar that'll be used for the show.

Originally posted by Saffron Warrior View Post
        James Proudstar has used the Thunderbird name as well in the comics.

Banner Credit: Surrender
        Made Nerdery Moderator - April 21st, 2015

Anime Currently Watching
        Dragon Ball Super, Pokemon Sun & Moon

Comment

I thought that as well at first, with James Proudstar (Warpath) using the Thunderbird name, but according to the wiki page for the series, it'll be John Proudstar that'll be used for the show.

Originally posted by Saffron Warrior View Post

Banner Credit: Surrender
          Made Nerdery Moderator - April 21st, 2015

Anime Currently Watching
          Dragon Ball Super, Pokemon Sun & Moon

Comment

Originally posted by Lony View Post

Oh I wasn't aware. Why did he switch to Warpath? Never really understood the logic behind naming Neal thunderbird either, should have just used new name.

Comment

Originally posted by Lony View Post

Oh I wasn't aware. Why did he switch to Warpath? Never really understood the logic behind naming Neal thunderbird either, should have just used new name.

Comment

Working...
              X