X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anime New Year - 2017 and Beyond

How fitting this thread is being made on January 1st, 2017

what are you guys looking forward to?
    seeing as I finished Ajin, I'm waiting for Seven Deadly Sins season 2 and Attack on Titan season 2.

Thank you Surrender!!!
    Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
    If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Re: Anime New Year - 2017 and Beyond

For me, I'm looking forward to the second season of Blue Exorcist, which starts next Saturday (January 7th). Currently, I'm still watching Tiger Mask W, I'm also two episodes into Yuri!! on Ice as well, which actually doesn't seem all that bad.

Originally posted by Ness View Post
    Stick with the meatball sub [MENTION=53]Lony[/MENTION]. It's never worth the effort to experiment with something new and dangerous like black forest ham.

Well, I do enjoy a good meatball sub.

MAL usually runs a yearly anime challenge, and I was thinking of taking part in their 2017 anime challenge, which means stepping out of my comfort zone, and is why I'm planning on watching anime I wouldn't usually watch.

Of course, that means, I'll most likely have to complete 50(ish) anime projects by years end.

Banner Credit: Surrender
    Made Nerdery Moderator - April 21st, 2015

Anime Currently Watching
    Dragon Ball Super, Pokemon Sun & Moon

Comment

For me, I'm looking forward to the second season of Blue Exorcist, which starts next Saturday (January 7th). Currently, I'm still watching Tiger Mask W, I'm also two episodes into Yuri!! on Ice as well, which actually doesn't seem all that bad.

Originally posted by Ness View Post
      Stick with the meatball sub [MENTION=53]Lony[/MENTION]. It's never worth the effort to experiment with something new and dangerous like black forest ham.

Well, I do enjoy a good meatball sub.

MAL usually runs a yearly anime challenge, and I was thinking of taking part in their 2017 anime challenge, which means stepping out of my comfort zone, and is why I'm planning on watching anime I wouldn't usually watch.

Of course, that means, I'll most likely have to complete 50(ish) anime projects by years end.

Anime Currently Watching

Comment

Yes, my sweet babies. Stay in your bubble.

Anyway, I have a couple of shows that I plan on talking about *podcast plug, It's In Season*, but aside from the obvious picks of the Spring, it's slim pickens right now...
        Originally posted by mx518
        he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
        No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
        NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

Yes, my sweet babies. Stay in your bubble.

Anyway, I have a couple of shows that I plan on talking about *podcast plug, It's In Season*, but aside from the obvious picks of the Spring, it's slim pickens right now...
          he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
          No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.

Comment

So...Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is getting a live action movie this year.

The live-action film adaptation of JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure will hit Japanese theaters this August 4. The film’s official website has released another visual on Sunday which features the series’ main protagonist, Josuke Higashikata to be played by Kento Yamazaki. Yamazaki is known for this roles in the live-action adaptation of Your Lie in April and the live-action Death Note television adaptation. The movie will be based from the fourth part of the JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure manga created by Hirohiko Araki.

Famous Japanese filmmaker Takashi Miike will be directing the movie along with a powerhouse cast like:

Kento Yamazaki (Orange, Your Lie in April, Heroine Shikkaku, Wolf Girl and Black Prince, live-action Death Note television) as Jōsuke Higashikata

Ryunosuke Kamiki (Howl’s Moving Castle, The Secret World of Arrietty, Bakuman., Rurouni Kenshin Part II: Kyoto Inferno) as Kōichi Hirose

Nana Komatsu (Bakuman., Kin Kyori Renai, World of Kanako) as Yukako Yamagishi

Masaki Okada (Hana-Kimi, Boku no Hatsukoi o Kimi ni Sasagu, Otomen, Mahō Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto, Space Brothers) as Keichō Nijimura

Mackenyu (Chihayafuru) as Okuyasu Nijimura

Takayuki Yamada (Bakuman., Terra Formars, Crows Zero, Gantz) as Anjūrō Katagiri

Yusuke Iseya (Casshern, Rurouni Kenshin Part II: Kyoto Inferno, Shinjuku Swan, Honey and Clover) as Jōtarō Kūjō

Alisa Mizuki (Doraemon: Nobita no Space Heroes) as Tomoko Higashikata

Jun Kunimura (Attack on Titan, Chihayafuru, The Wind Rises, Ichi the Killer) as Ryōhei Higashikata

http://ani.me/posts/2433-Visual-Prev...atures-Josuke-
            Last edited by Mistress; 01-01-2017, 09:14 PM.

Thank you Surrender!!!
            If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Comment

So...Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is getting a live action movie this year.

The live-action film adaptation of JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure will hit Japanese theaters this August 4. The film’s official website has released another visual on Sunday which features the series’ main protagonist, Josuke Higashikata to be played by Kento Yamazaki. Yamazaki is known for this roles in the live-action adaptation of Your Lie in April and the live-action Death Note television adaptation. The movie will be based from the fourth part of the JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure manga created by Hirohiko Araki.

Famous Japanese filmmaker Takashi Miike will be directing the movie along with a powerhouse cast like:

Kento Yamazaki (Orange, Your Lie in April, Heroine Shikkaku, Wolf Girl and Black Prince, live-action Death Note television) as Jōsuke Higashikata

Ryunosuke Kamiki (Howl’s Moving Castle, The Secret World of Arrietty, Bakuman., Rurouni Kenshin Part II: Kyoto Inferno) as Kōichi Hirose

Nana Komatsu (Bakuman., Kin Kyori Renai, World of Kanako) as Yukako Yamagishi

Masaki Okada (Hana-Kimi, Boku no Hatsukoi o Kimi ni Sasagu, Otomen, Mahō Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto, Space Brothers) as Keichō Nijimura

Mackenyu (Chihayafuru) as Okuyasu Nijimura

Takayuki Yamada (Bakuman., Terra Formars, Crows Zero, Gantz) as Anjūrō Katagiri

Yusuke Iseya (Casshern, Rurouni Kenshin Part II: Kyoto Inferno, Shinjuku Swan, Honey and Clover) as Jōtarō Kūjō

Alisa Mizuki (Doraemon: Nobita no Space Heroes) as Tomoko Higashikata

Jun Kunimura (Attack on Titan, Chihayafuru, The Wind Rises, Ichi the Killer) as Ryōhei Higashikata

http://ani.me/posts/2433-Visual-Prev...atures-Josuke-

Thank you Surrender!!!

Comment

I'm not looking forward to anything. I hate anime.

Comment

Comment

I'm not a fan of figure skating, however, having said that I just finished watching the sixth episode of Yuri!!! on Ice, and I gotta say, I'm actually liking it more than I thought I would. The best episode so far was probably the third one, where the two Yuri's have the hot springs ice competition to determine who Victor will mentor.

I am watching it dubbed, though, but like I said, so far I'm liking it more than I thought I would.

Anime Currently Watching

Comment

I'm not a fan of figure skating, however, having said that I just finished watching the sixth episode of Yuri!!! on Ice, and I gotta say, I'm actually liking it more than I thought I would. The best episode so far was probably the third one, where the two Yuri's have the hot springs ice competition to determine who Victor will mentor.

I am watching it dubbed, though, but like I said, so far I'm liking it more than I thought I would.

Anime Currently Watching

Comment

Originally posted by Raven* View Post

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DESTROY THE ANGRY ANIME FANS, NOT JOIN THEM!!
                        YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BRING POSITIVITY TO ANIME PODCASTING, NOT LEAVE IT IN DARKNESS!

Comment

Originally posted by Raven* View Post

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DESTROY THE ANGRY ANIME FANS, NOT JOIN THEM!!
                          YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BRING POSITIVITY TO ANIME PODCASTING, NOT LEAVE IT IN DARKNESS!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X