This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anime New Year - 2017 and Beyond

Just finished watching Expelled from Paradise via Netflix, it's not a bad little sci-fi anime film, with some decent mecha action in the last thirty - forty minutes.

I'll probably end up watching the 009 Re:Cyborg movie next, as I did like the crossover series with Devilman, maybe even get around to checking out that Cyborg 009: The Cyborg Soldier series, you were talking about Raven.

Banner Credit: Surrender
    Made Nerdery Moderator - April 21st, 2015

Anime Currently Watching
    Dragon Ball Super, Pokemon Sun & Moon

Comment

Has anyone found Seven Deadly Sins-Signs of Holy War? I want to see it.

Seven Deadly Sins season 2 joins Netflix on February 17th

finished Digimon Adventure Tri. I cried. I don't want it to be over.
      Last edited by Mistress; 01-27-2017, 11:33 PM.

Thank you Surrender!!!
      Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
      If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Comment

Has anyone found Seven Deadly Sins-Signs of Holy War? I want to see it.

Seven Deadly Sins season 2 joins Netflix on February 17th

finished Digimon Adventure Tri. I cried. I don't want it to be over.

Thank you Surrender!!!
        If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Comment

Will be watching this in the next few days. The moment I saw it at Best Buy, I nabbed it fast cause it was the last copy. Apparently doesn't have the mini animations that came with each movie. Bummer.

-chaos-
          "My hit to miss ratio is sadness!"

Comment

Will be watching this in the next few days. The moment I saw it at Best Buy, I nabbed it fast cause it was the last copy. Apparently doesn't have the mini animations that came with each movie. Bummer.

-chaos-

Comment

I've seen that collector set at HMV the last time I was there [MENTION=2103]G/B[/MENTION], thought about picking it up myself, but I ended up buying a few nerdy t-shirts instead. Might go back and grab it, the next time I'm at HMV (probably when I buy Justice League Dark), assuming they'll still have any copies left.

Speaking of Pokemon, apparently the next film will be called Pokemon: I Choose You, and will be a film version of Ash and Pikachu's journey through the Kanto region.

Anime Currently Watching

Comment

I've seen that collector set at HMV the last time I was there [MENTION=2103]G/B[/MENTION], thought about picking it up myself, but I ended up buying a few nerdy t-shirts instead. Might go back and grab it, the next time I'm at HMV (probably when I buy Justice League Dark), assuming they'll still have any copies left.

Speaking of Pokemon, apparently the next film will be called Pokemon: I Choose You, and will be a film version of Ash and Pikachu's journey through the Kanto region.

Anime Currently Watching

Comment

To expand upon my previous post, I really enjoyed both Pokemon: The First Movie and Pokemon 2000, both are in the top three as far as Pokemon movies go for me, with the former being my absolute favorite.

As for the third Pokemon movie, I'll be honest, I don't remember much from it, though I want to say that it's the Secret of the Unknown movie or whatever it's called, I'd probably put it in the middle, as it's not one of my favorites but not one of the worst either (Jirachi Wish Maker instantly comes to mind, as far as worst movie goes).

Honestly though, I've enjoyed the majority of the Pokemon movies.

Anime Currently Watching

Comment

To expand upon my previous post, I really enjoyed both Pokemon: The First Movie and Pokemon 2000, both are in the top three as far as Pokemon movies go for me, with the former being my absolute favorite.

As for the third Pokemon movie, I'll be honest, I don't remember much from it, though I want to say that it's the Secret of the Unknown movie or whatever it's called, I'd probably put it in the middle, as it's not one of my favorites but not one of the worst either (Jirachi Wish Maker instantly comes to mind, as far as worst movie goes).

Honestly though, I've enjoyed the majority of the Pokemon movies.

Anime Currently Watching

Comment

It's one of the main reasons why I bought it, although my favorite is 2000. But I remember very little of 3, so I get to see what it's about again. The fact that it's in Bluray and it's in a steelbook was enough for me to get it though. Hope to see more of these collections.

-chaos-

Comment

It's one of the main reasons why I bought it, although my favorite is 2000. But I remember very little of 3, so I get to see what it's about again. The fact that it's in Bluray and it's in a steelbook was enough for me to get it though. Hope to see more of these collections.

-chaos-

Comment

I've only seen the first pokemon movie. My love for pokemon ended when I was exposed to Digimon.Never watched another Pokemon movie after that one.

Thank you Surrender!!!

Comment

I've only seen the first pokemon movie. My love for pokemon ended when I was exposed to Digimon.Never watched another Pokemon movie after that one.

Thank you Surrender!!!

Comment

So Baccano!, I'm about half way through the series (finished episode six last night), and well I think it's good (not great), I also think it's a bit overrated due to some of the praise I've seen the series get over the years (namely it being one of the greatest anime series of all-time). I will say this though, I like both of the Isaac Dian, and Miria Harvent characters, not so much Jacuzzi (as he seems pretty whiny)... the opening is all kinds of awesome though, and I do think the animation is top notch, so there is that as well.

Anime Currently Watching

Comment

So Baccano!, I'm about half way through the series (finished episode six last night), and well I think it's good (not great), I also think it's a bit overrated due to some of the praise I've seen the series get over the years (namely it being one of the greatest anime series of all-time). I will say this though, I like both of the Isaac Dian, and Miria Harvent characters, not so much Jacuzzi (as he seems pretty whiny)... the opening is all kinds of awesome though, and I do think the animation is top notch, so there is that as well.

Anime Currently Watching

Comment

Working...
                                X